Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery (12933 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good evening everyone

For the people that doesn't know me or chanced to go through my post, I shrink enlarged prostate gland with natural roots and herbs 100% effective with no negative side effects

Check my signature for further communication
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Prostate related treatment only
Check out the level of enlarged prostate by doing a p.s.a test today
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Reduce the risk of prostate enlargement by getting treated with my treatment which purely consist of natural roots
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Know your p.s.a level
Go for the test at a recognized lab
Once the result is high, don't panic

Just put call across or WhatsApp and get treated naturally
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Don't panic, there's a native medicine for enlarged prostate gland

100% effective
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Get in touch for your Enlarged Prostate treatment
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Greetings from the prostate herbal family. We are back to service you best. We are now on Twitter, Facebook and gmail

Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Personal Check up
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)

If you score 3 out of 7 then it's mandatory to go for p.s.a test to attain your prostate status
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
For any and all prostate related issues call or WhatsApp the number on my siggy.
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Keep the calls coming
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
An increased incidence of prostate cancer among African-American men (Nigerian men) now the second most common cause of cancer death. Information is key, save a life contact your relatives, neighbors or friends someone out might be suffering from prostate related illness
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herbal and roots extract is the only 100% cure for prostate enlargement. Don't waste time and money with orthodox medicine or suppliments. Call or WhatsApp me to get treated immediately
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Keep spreading this message. Come in and patronize me
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy New week
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
A trial will convince you. Don't wait till it's too late contact me (via WhatsApp) for full prostate enlargement treatment showing visible signs of progress within 4days
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2022
WhatsApp or call for inquiry or more information on our services
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Lovely morning to everyone
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2022
It's a new day rise and shine
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Spread the word. Don't hoard Information that can safe a life. A natural cure for enlarged prostate gland is here
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello everyone
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Be healthy and live long
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Don't be spending unnecessarily call me up and get whatever info you need. Remain informed to avoid being deformed
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lovely day
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
New day, new month, new Nigeria
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Treatment very effective and straight to the point. Works with utmost accuracy
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please note I don't treat based on assumptions, be sure you've done test and confirm before contacting me for treatment

Know your p.s.a level first step into any lab and request for a p.s.a teat
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
TGIF
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's been a busy week. Treatment waybilled to kwale and pickup done all the way from agbor
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by chyangel(f): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2022
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
[/quote]
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
718413]Good morning [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

110-Bed Maternal And Child Centre In Badagry Commissioned By Lagos State / 2013 Fit And Trim Weight Loss Challenge / Ebola: Lagos To Deploy Healthworkers To Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.