Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre (84306 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by 02Kebreal(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
He is alright now.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by OgbeniOptional(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Now this is isolation, the hall dem dey put poor people na quarantine

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by pezeji(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Still looks like a scam to me...You guys are all scammers
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Kayode441: 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Welcome back!!!
The virus is real meh
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by OKTolu: 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Thank God for your life but doyin has really change oooo last time I saw you at iperu remo, you ain't like this anyway thank God for life.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by sacajawea: 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:

Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

Just see isolation centre.
Hmmn
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by okomile(f): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
This guy is looking very old here
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by izubext007: 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
bishop oyedipo tele miracle
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by samsard(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:

Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

It'll eventually come down to the poor, or even has already in the core north.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
Where are your fellow inmates pls?
Congrats anyway....
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Donald3d(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
grin
Isolation center wey go Harvard grin

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by dele31: 4:13pm On May 13, 2020
Thank God for you. It still beats my imaginative why some people will still doubt the existence of Covid19. We have seen and read Professors, emirs and eminent Nigerians dead as a result of it. Let's be careful and not mislead the the public by saying Covid 19 is a hoax. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by adenigga(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
iwaeda:
Ayorunbo baba

.......Baba pakuti!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by LikeAking: 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
Coded Enjoyment center.
How person go dey for isolation with him wife?.Are you thinking what I'm thinking?.

Dem go dey **** 4 dia.

If you know wetin I mean,you don spoil.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Jimiyung(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
Doyin and his wife were discharged yesterday (12th May) after testing negative from isolation center. They tested positive on 23rd April.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by iwaeda: 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:

This is obviously not a tent in a stadium.

Very true, even pregnant women who has been doing antenatal are being turned back by LUTH. if you are not connected, only God can safe you.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by iwaeda: 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Where are your fellow inmates pls?
Congrats anyway....

Patients get class
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Seun:
His isolation center is very nice. I wish all infected Nigerians would be isolated in a center that looks like this. Good luck to the man and his wife.

Mo fe toja Alaye... grin Make i look for trouble.

Gbenu e dake, Seun Elewa.

One overzealous MOD would give me 100 years ban now... grin grin

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
iwaeda:

Patients get class

My brother I believe you pls......
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Covid-,19 is a scam crew....hope u r satisfied
Not satisfy until dem tell us wetin dey use cure all ds 957 discharged patients. Which kind Tory be dat one?
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by scantee(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
Selfcon isolation center
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Irore: 4:32pm On May 13, 2020
iwaeda:
Some said my tweet was a scam. These are my pictures at d isolation center.

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1260169293926457345

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1260544505822003201

And some people have being in isolation for days and weeks.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Kayharry(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2020
Is pregnant?
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Not satisfy until dem tell us wetin dey use cure all ds 957 discharged patients. Which kind Tory be dat one?

It's a viral infection..... Even with minimal treatment , people with strong immune system would recover.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by TruthSpeaker: 4:38pm On May 13, 2020
Get money or die trying. This dude wasn’t born with 2 heads. Maybe that is the photo of a VIP ward or he “tushed” it up to his taste. No need to envy him, better to celebrate with him that he overcame COVID-19.
All fingers are not igual, so will conditions for all never be igual in a society like Nigeria. Who nor know sey for VIP prison ward people dey chop Shawarma and yogurt? They even have access to prostitutes, alcohol & other drugs. Don’t even be surprised if they spend some weekends at home or even go clubbing at night sometimes.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Ochoiho: 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
That is how unbelieve will take many to eternity in hellfire.
Guote author=Bola146 post=89507618] cry Some people still don't believe that this thing is real[/quote]
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by mistijude: 4:46pm On May 13, 2020
apikipiki1:
I'm perplexed that some Nigerians still thinks covid 19 is not real
Oga sir,no one is arguing about genuineness of COVID19,we are only asking ncdc to be transparent in there dealing.The evidences ncdc are yet to show Nigerian are;
1.Show the video clip of those in isolation center
2.Who are those dead, when, where and how were they buried as being practiced in other countries
3.What vaccines/drugs are they giving to those discharged? And lots more.
If all these questions are not answered,then coronavirus in Nigeria is nothing but malaria fever

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by dadebayo1(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
Baba set up tv buy decoder subcribe gotv to kill boredom while receiving treatment .. Speedy recovery
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Dangrace01: 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

Mo fe toja Alaye... grin Make i look for trouble.

Gbenu e dake, Seun Elewa.

One overzealous MOD would give me 100 years ban now... grin grin

Please which year this football match happen?
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by seborrhic: 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
See the unhealthy foods he is eating despite his risky body mass index and age making him a risk for cardio disease,then his present ealth challenge:
butter,groundnut oil,cola drink.
Instead of him eating nutritious meals with plenty of fruits and water.
I am even surprised Drs there would allow an elderly Covid 19 patient come anywhere near butter,oil and soft drink knowing it's potential deleterious implications for a Covid sufferer.
Na him sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.