Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre (84481 Views)

Only Okupe And Reno Omokri Know Why Tinubu Is Suddenly Their Idol - Dele Momodu / Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by zexy2030(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2020
this buhari thinks everybody reason like him or his fellow northerners, all his scam and foolishness are plainly displayed to his shame.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Abohboy: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

Just see isolation centre.

This is obviously not a tent in a stadium.

Thst is the isolation Centre in ogun state it is inside a proper hospital building
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Abbeyme: 12:43am On May 14, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Actually many Isolation Centers have TV, Fridges and Air Conditioners,the ones at Anambra have them..

I see.

That is home away from home
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by kunletexs: 1:55am On May 14, 2020
I want to comment but kai!, I can't shout.

If all our isolation centres were like this, the foreigner that fled our facilities would have stayed.

Everything in Nigeria has a price tag.

Thank God say he had Nigeria in mind when he decided to hold on to air by not giving it to man to control
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by ofiko123(m): 2:07am On May 14, 2020
We thank God you are negative now so glory be to God..
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Billygee2u: 4:54am On May 14, 2020
Romanoff:
Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

Just see isolation centre.

This is obviously not a tent in a stadium.
ISOLATION pass isolation
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Billygee2u: 4:56am On May 14, 2020
jericco1:
He was placed at the VIP wing of the isolation centre.. well congratulations on your recovery undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by BAMSRAY(m): 5:33am On May 14, 2020
if all the I ssolation center are like this people will not comot to protest for poor treatment

coronavirus in abroad patients hardly breath ooo,but in Nigeria they are even protesting ���God is great
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by engrjacuzzi: 12:02pm On May 14, 2020
Hmm....healing be your meal doyin okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by casualobserver: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2022
+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.