Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. (1712 Views)

Delectablegyal - Confessions Thread (make A Confession.) / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? Share With Delectablegyal. / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Kaykay999(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
romeorailss:
I licked a lady's poopie asshole cheesy

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
Rawhumper:
I understand the Op point.
When u say it,I think it relieves one of the heaviness.

What makes a real man is who presents himself the way he is.

Myself i let out some and one of them is I have slept with my cousins, my ex friend, my niece has tried to seduce me once but i don't blame her cos we were very close and I visited her in school from her Jss1 to Ss3(she is extremely pretty as my entire family are from the beautiful stock including my cousins)

When the cat was let loose most of my siblings thought I was the one but they didn't know she was the one on me that fateful day.(In Nigeria people think rape is all about the girl,nobody believes the guy).

I feel happier now cos I feel its no longer a secret and I don't give a Bleep if anybody that knows me reads them.

Things dey happen o!
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
romeorailss:
I licked a lady's poopie asshole cheesy
Is that one a secret?
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
where is lalasticlala? I dare you to take this thread to front page.
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Dybala11(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
where is lalasticlala? I dare you to take this thread to front page.
You're deceiving yourself, na OYO you dey. Even some better and educative threads have not been moved to the front page, so you think it is this kinda thread that ought to grace the front page right??
Well, I understand that this forum is on a kind of a steady decline regarding the kind of threads gracing it's front page these days though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Black Girls In Style / Woman Caught Rapping And Battering 10yrs Boy [watch Video] / See The Slay Queen Popular Naija Musician Is Banging [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.