Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" (76127 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Bianda24: 8:24pm On May 13, 2020
By their looks you know the kind of specie of human being they are. Gambari and one other person I will not mention are birds of a feather. Mitchew

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by gudugudumeje: 8:24pm On May 13, 2020
@efighter:. You must be a rifraff. Your ignorance must have reached high heavens. Gambari is a Fulani who served Abacha as Goebbell of Hitler's Germany as Nig.'s UN rep.then. So go buy thinking cage and cap....

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by omojesu202(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2020
any hope for the common man??

please check my profile signature n personal text, let's do the earning together.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Drizzy5001(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2020
Ok ...
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by frijos(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
kalvoken:
Wetin person take head carry for this country?

Anytime the country jumps out of frying pan, she end enters fire.

LWKMD HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2020
buhari always works with demons

buhari himself is a demon, so why should he work with a non demon

As dangerous as kyari was, he was destroyed without notice

Evil wins but not all the time

This too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Finemanas(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
Mr Dapo,
That's how the game is
In politics there's no permanent friend and no permanent enemy
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by joyandfaith: 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
uchennaq:
Stupid writer, you want to tarnish an image of a good man. Don't believe this lame political write-up. Go and do proper investigation, c

heck Gambari CV. They say he is old, I watched his presentation. The man is intelligent and active. I feel he deserves it and should be given that opportunity. No sentiment attached! If you do, OYO for you. grin

even Hitler had a good CV.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Realcash224(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
Gambari kill Fulani no story
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by olancho: 8:32pm On May 13, 2020
I think Gambari is more of Fulani that Yoruba. Forget the Agboola attached to his name.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by ofiko123(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2020
So what should I do if gambari is more dangerous than abba kyari..??
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by repogirl(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2020
Na dia way.. nothing new here
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Godfightsforme: 8:36pm On May 13, 2020
Let him act right.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by BeerParlour: 8:37pm On May 13, 2020
Vyolet:
[s]So we should fry guguru or what?
If he was bad to you, that's your personal beef and it shouldn't concern others.
Badbelle.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Abasman007: 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
SimS Nigerians are fools....they warned them about buhari they said all manner of things about the "Warner's" and went ahead abd bought him in...and moat of us are regretting it today ( including gloats who are supporting but deep down it's bitting them.... Now someone else is talking, instead of checking it out fools are judging the man,,, what does he have to gain or loose? .. truth is till you know Nigerian politics is like chess , the most unsignificant people are the most important. .
If it were Americans they'd want to be sure ifvwhai they are saying is true.. but Nigerian moles will wait blindly with empty stomachs ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
ContractKiller:
You seem very familiar with the concepts of "idiot" "nincompoop" and "miscreant".

Are these flaws a part of your existence?

Obviously
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Reelnah: 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
It is nothing new. But I think it important that the character of our top govt officials should be revealed and not covered up. We have, as a nation, paid dearly for supporting appointments to high office that are often detrimental to our nation.

it is good that you have revealed the character of the man u said you helped. But you never revealed your own past so as not to cover up top govt official like you as u said ....

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Harunabisanti(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
May be you have personal problem with him
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Monday60655(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
So is now generally and officially accepted and adopted that Abba Kyari is dangerous right!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Reference(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2020
Sins of decades past still hauting us. When will Nigeria make a clean break and change course for the better. You can imagine a member of Jimmy Carter's administration still hanging around the Oval Office.

That is what it is. A Minister in the 80's is COS in 2020. Just wierd. When this man was in the UN, Margaret Thatcher was the British PM to put it into context. I was busy assemblying a formidable collection of comic books and stamping kalkitos round the house....my goodness.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2020
Dangerous for himself .Is he feeding me?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Alanpoza007: 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He can't be more dangerous than Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is deadly and a fraud.

Under him 90bn disappeared in 3 days.....what did he do?...He resorted to intimidating and witch hunting the press.

Osinbajo who out of his 35 aides over 27 were from SW...his people.

He is the vice President of oodua and his people not Nigerians per say.

I wonder what that man will actually be remembered for?
You cheap liar. Constantly repeating a lie doesn't make it become truth suddenly. First, Vanguard that published that story of 90bn came out to apologize that they erred and FIRS who they claimed gave the said money to Osinbajo came out publicly to deny and even threatened to take it up with whoever made such claim. Secondly, claiming there were over 27 aides out of 35 from SW when in actual fact, just 16 were from the SW and the other 19 were from other parts of the country- Igbos, Yorubas, Edo, Hausas etc only further portrays you as a cheap liar and bigot that you are. Aides are personal staff you choose at your discretion. I'm guessing as a Yoruba man, you expect him to make all his aides Igbos. Can anybody from your region even appropriate just 16 out of 35 aides to Igbos? See link to my claims and not just beer parlour false and unverifiable claims you're making.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/firs-denies-giving-osinbajo-n90bn-seeks-legal-actions-against-timi-frank/

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
The north are only hungry and desperate for power, they barely know what to do with it, it's just beyond them

1 Like

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Dollabiz: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
Who cares so far it’s another northerner it does not make any sense to me
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Tulsaguy: 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
pesin na Aboki, black, com be fulani Muslim. Una say make e no wicked. wickedness is genetic in their blood....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.