Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,356 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" (76435 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by bkool7(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2020
jericco1:
So your personal vendetta against him makes him more dangerous than kyari? Lol you're drunk! But only time will tell

Have heard the Gambari man talk.

Today, he said he's not in office to dine with Nigerians but to be loyal to Buhari.

Such a person can speak truth to power
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:17pm On May 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na because of your English guys dey use and dump you o. Age no dey your side again, so you better work on it

Eheyya... low budget.... lol.. i guess you know how people get dump and actually know the ages.. Bravo... !! You are such a clown

Grow up Dude... and format your brain with sweet and useful words not words of hate.. Huh!!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by madridsta007(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2020
efighter:
Anyone that says Abba Kyari is dangerous should not be taken serious. Such an idiot is a miscreant nincompoop.

You are the miscreant and nincompoop.
Of course you know this.

You think those childish revisionist nonsense this regime conjured up in those for-sale newspapers and websites was able to whitewash the true picture of Abba Kyari?

Go and tell your BMC network that it didn’t work.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by seunayantokun(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
Some people are burying their invaluable future with present less valuable BMC job and invalid religious fanatism. Is that wisdom?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by madridsta007(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
Karlifate:
Pull Him Down Syndrome at work.
This man might end up being an ally to the new CoS tomorrow. In politics; no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, ONLY permanent interests. Trust a Nigerian politician's words at your own peril.
~
Just like how OBJ said he will never forgive Atiku Abubakar BUT end up endorsing him as a presidential candidate for the 2019 elections.
*Tueh*

Funny, you never examined the accuracy of the article.

Because it is true.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by luluman: 11:30pm On May 13, 2020
efighter:
Anyone that says Abba Kyari is dangerous should not be taken serious. Such an idiot is a miscreant nincompoop.
And what are you? Mumu?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Successlane: 11:33pm On May 13, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
Islam is a CANCER in Yorubaland.

Complete the rest na:

Christianity is ..........
Ogun is .........
Sango is........
Orunmila is.....

You might be nominated for the next Nobel prize award.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Mtchew.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Sufisunni: 11:37pm On May 13, 2020
I wish Gambari the very best of luck
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2020
dyfaze:

Everybody has a past bro.. Pls can you explain how downfall of a fortunate man will make you great. .?.
I suggest you ask gambari dat question too. Or did you not read op?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Centcanada: 11:51pm On May 13, 2020
efighter:
you remain a fool forever
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Duru009(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2020
What will buhari DO that will ever the Nigerians....
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:04am On May 14, 2020
Are you a learner?

Don't you understand the meaning of Ilorin Mesujamba?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2020
Karlifate:
Pull Him Down Syndrome at work.
This man might end up being an ally to the new CoS tomorrow. In politics; no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, ONLY permanent interests. Trust a Nigerian politician's words at your own peril.
~
Just like how OBJ said he will never forgive Atiku Abubakar BUT end up endorsing him as a presidential candidate for the 2019 elections.

Are you new to politics?

OBJ always forgive Atiku Abubakar EVERY 4-4 YEARS. In fact, he always endorse him too. Just that Atiku keep coming back to beg for forgiveness every presidential election year.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by tunjidj3: 1:18am On May 14, 2020
I remember baba fela anikulapo Watin united for united nation animal want das us human being. united nation are the hope of some people BUT GOD PASS THEM
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Siscooh: 1:20am On May 14, 2020
Vyolet:
So we should fry guguru or what?
If he was bad to you, that's your personal beef and it shouldn't concern others.
Badbelle.
Instead of meditating on these facts, you type this?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by blackslayer: 1:24am On May 14, 2020
that guy is one black mofvcka! is he from sudan? darkness!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by enemyofprogress: 1:44am On May 14, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Eheyya... low budget.... lol.. i guess you know how people get dump and actually know the ages.. Bravo... !! You are such a clown

Grow up Dude... and format your brain with sweet and useful words not words of hate.. Huh!!
finally you got someone to help you out with your written English. Up you grin tongue
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by AlhajaChinyere: 3:20am On May 14, 2020
Bizibi:
Well it is not my business anymore,as far as I am concern, buhari and his government has wasted the whole of the second term. They are not serious at all.

Ignorance!!!!

Rather Nigeria's problems overwhelmed the man and his team.

Nigeria,s budget for the year 2020 is only $30 Billion.

For 200m people!!!!!!! That means every man, woman and child in the country are sleeping 24 hours a day. We are not even poor, we are TOTALLY DEAD and WRETCHED!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Ademat7(m): 3:58am On May 14, 2020
Zico5:
Then what's our business. They can only be dangerous to themselves. One thing I know is that history will judge them. Their children will surely pay for their sins.
No children pays for any sin provided u hv strong network
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by HRMK: 4:06am On May 14, 2020
THIS IS SERIOUS,IE IF WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING IS TRUE!BUT THEN,WHY SHULD ANY NIGERIAN BE BOTHERED?BUHARI MIGHT AV KNOWN GAMBARI FOR DECADES TOO!SO LET US ALL #SIDONLUK!TIME WILL TELL!NOBODY IS PERFECT!!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by CaptainFM1: 4:28am On May 14, 2020
My own is Covid-19 should not go until it has taken all our bad leaders away. Sometimes such a "natural" disaster can be a blessing!
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by NorthSharper(m): 5:04am On May 14, 2020
Personal experience... Allow us to have our own personal experience too.

Though at least 70% of Muslem are dangerous

Just as at least 70% of Kristoci are hateful and fraudulent?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by teepain: 5:32am On May 14, 2020
Reference:
Sins of decades past still hauting us. When will Nigeria make a clean break and change course for the better. You can imagine a member of Jimmy Carter's administration still hanging around the Oval Office.

That is what it is. A Minister in the 80's is COS in 2020. Just wierd. When this man was in the UN, Margaret Thatcher was the British PM to put it into context. I was busy assemblying a formidable collection of comic books and stamping kalkitos round the house....my goodness.

It is sad that very old men are making decisions for the youths but the few young people who have found their ways to power in Nigeria have not inspired confidence. From Salisu Buhari to Dimeji Bankole to Yahaya Bello to Dino Melaye.

The youths of this country have learnt a great deal of wrong things that have to be unlearned to make good leaders. How that can happen is what I am still trying to figure out.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by executive12: 6:36am On May 14, 2020
efighter:

Anyone that says Abba Kyari was not dangerous is very unpatriotic, an enemy of Nigeria, and a tribalist.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by jrusky(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He can't be more dangerous than Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is deadly and a fraud.

Under him 90bn disappeared in 3 days.....what did he do?...He resorted to intimidating and witch hunting the press.

Osinbajo who out of his 35 aides over 27 were from SW...his people.

He is the vice President of oodua and his people not Nigerians per say.

I wonder what that man will actually be remembered for?

Bro wait oo you mean same Osibanjo you are calling dangerous? hhhmmm...I cant belief a sane person will say these.

So Osibanjo no longer Buhari slave Mr condolence Vice President but danger?

So Osibanjo now the president of his people the Yorubas

You really shocked me. Everything about your write up its filled with tribal hate undertone.

I'm again shock that you can point to the least bad person in the Govt of the North for the North and you could not mentioned the Mallams that are the blood sucking of this nation then no offense bro you sound coward fear fear little man.

I'm not from Osibanjo side neither apc and I can never be apc but just let that man be ok. If your own tribe is the Aso Rock do you think he will ever apppoint any SW? Hell No I will say it a million time. So pls say something else.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by executive12: 6:37am On May 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
You seem very familiar with the concepts of "idiot" "nincompoop" and "miscreant".

Are these flaws a part of your existence?

Don't mind the fool.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Babzeelog(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
Haters are arriving gradually. No one will come out to mention how he helped them, but will be out to publish what he did wrong.

Anyway, from this useless memoir I read, it doesn't in anyway make a good reason why Gambari will not be a better COS.
Usually, there is two sides to every story.people forget that.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by executive12: 6:42am On May 14, 2020
dyfaze:

Everybody has a past bro.. Pls can you explain how downfall of a fortunate man will make you great. .?.

Don't you have a problem with an individual that got Nigeria, a secular country which is equally divided between Muslims and Christians, into the OIC? Or do you believe Nigeria is an Islamic country? How does that make for peaceful coexistence?
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by executive12: 6:44am On May 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
Haters are arriving gradually. No one will come out to mention how he helped them, but will be out to publish what he did wrong.

Anyway, from this useless memoir I read, it doesn't in anyway make a good reason why Gambari will not be a better COS.

The knuckleheads are crawling out.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by executive12: 6:51am On May 14, 2020
jericco1:
So your personal vendetta against him makes him more dangerous than kyari? Lol you're drunk! But only time will tell

Nigeria has a population of over 200 million. But majority of that population are fools. So you have not figured out how the character of the new COS can affect you (considering the amount of power he will be wielding)? Are you aware that the Gambari man was instrumental in Nigeria, a secular African country, being dragged into the Arab OIC (through the back door) Smh for this country. Too many clueless individuals.
Re: Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" by Awoo88: 7:17am On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He can't be more dangerous than Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is deadly and a fraud.

Under him 90bn disappeared in 3 days.....what did he do?...He resorted to intimidating and witch hunting the press.

Osinbajo who out of his 35 aides over 27 were from SW...his people.

He is the vice President of oodua and his people not Nigerians per say.

I wonder what that man will actually be remembered for?
How many aide of buhari are from other part of the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.