Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student (68996 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by UKkev: 7:31am On May 14, 2020
Galadimabawa:
[b][/b]Meanwhile, the MOPOL personnel involved in the incident has been arrested and detained accordingly.

Did I hear mopol? Abi mopol are now soldiers?
OPSH is a joint operation which involves the army, Navy, airforce, police and maybe NSCDC, headed by the army. The report indicates that the incident happened in the OPSH headquarters (which is a camp and not a barracks)

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by bigiyaro(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2020
joshuaidibia:

it says your stupidity was inherited.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by BENARI: 7:41am On May 14, 2020
Just wondering, could that boy have been arrested in the first place because of his dreadlocks? shocked
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Burgerlomo: 7:57am On May 14, 2020
shagasha:
Very unfortunate. May we not be victim of circumstances

Amen in Jesus name cool
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Kdon2: 7:59am On May 14, 2020
toprealman:

No be school matter. One of his type is even closing BSc and MSc......reading is different from comprehending.

grin
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by bunminikan(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Firstly, knowing that there was a lockdown why release them to go on their own, wouldn’t another set of patrol team have rounded up and returned them to the same spot

secondly, Nigeria aRmy means to tell us that there is no communication between their gate and military police about the released persons leaving their base. They just allowed them to walk off the military base without any form of communication

Then thirdly, were they running that the sentry guards should now open fire on them and at that only got one of the five ..what kind of training made it impossible for him to open fire and kill just one , poor marksmanship or what

Una just go waste somebody pikin

The way things are going in the recent years we would soon kill ourselves finish. Army go kill, FSARS doing their own, cultism, banditry, headsmen etc.... Why this self destruction?
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by fabienjoe: 8:03am On May 14, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Jihadist soldiers killings Christians for no reason.

Southern Kaduna have been under attack since yesterday but the media have abandoned them after reporting several time without govt doing anything.

This government is a Jihadist Government.

....And they would choose the 'Jihadist Government' over you several times over...why not leave the north alone and sort out your own problems..

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by AirstarKane(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2020
shagasha:
Very unfortunate. May we not be victim of circumstances
Amen o This is so sad at least they acknowledged the error.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2020
donproject:

You should know everything was a lie neatly cooked up. You dey army den you say you wan escape, who burn your father? There is one bitter truth I will say now, please don't quote me back I'm not feeling really fine. The boy died because of his hairstyle, don't ask me why.

I am sorry to disobey your instruction but what about his lifestyle? Yahoo , cultist or robber?
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Shamzynioh13(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2020
this is serious.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
Mistakenly shot..mtweee
What kind of mistake is that..just killed the innocent boi, just like that, now apologizing, na apologize the family go chop
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2020
Elan83:
The killer terrorists Nigerian army simply asked them their names, & on learning that he is a Christian & the other is a Muslim they shot & killed him instanta. & released d Muslim guy, Nigerian Army are terrorists & Christians are under severe & dangerous attack in Nigeria! The world must know this
if truly you are a Christian you won't be spitting this trash. How did you knw the others were Muslim? Who told you the mopol was Muslim? Your ignorance level is alarming. Get a life bro.

Some people on this forum just comment and you start wondering if there's nothing in that box they called head.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by nedekid: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
its sauce, tomato sauce, as in hot sauce.
I know the difference btw sauce and source my dear. If you sef fit know the difference, why then can't you use Google?
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2020
MASTERMIND04:
That soldier is a pathetic liar. The way someone who is escaping will leave the premises is quite different from the way someone who is freed will jejely leave the premises.
There is something these guys are not telling us.
So sad.
May the soul of the young blood rest in peace.
from another angle , if you know the military well, they probably gave them some fatigue for staying out late and asked them to start running home. The sentry officer might not be aware of the development and opened fire when they got close. The military can be that stupid.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by adomuwiner(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2020
University workers are yet to receive April salary as at today Thursday 14 day of May, 2020
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by nedekid: 8:50am On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
no chuk mouth for wetin you no know..I asked for source and the link was pasted, confirming the story as authentic.
Oga, you exhibited mental laziness. On every story you ask for source when you can easily confirm with a few clicks? Well, I see others noted same in response to you.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Roman7(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Buffalo Soldier......Dread-lock-Down Rasta!

I said he was a Buffalo Soldier.......

[img]https://media./images/cb1fd626c596cefb94c8b6a15cd7bb43/tenor.gif[/img]

Yo yo yo.....Yo yo yo yo,

Yo yo yo.....Yo yo yo yo,

Again.....Yo yo yo,

(Don't act like a 'bad boy' if you ain't one!)

U wear dread u don become bad boy be that?
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I am sorry to disobey your instruction but what about his lifestyle? Yahoo , cultist or robber?

Since you chose to disobey me, no issue. Let me add this as a background then, we live in a society where people judge you with the way you appear to them, the way you are dressed, the way you talk, the subtle way you deal with cross issues. In the face of security operatives who are ready to oppress and flex their muscles against we civilians at the slightest opportunity, you can't afford to look indecent. A lot goes on in their minds once they see you and you look so tattered, is he into internet fraud, he could be an hardened criminal, he could be a kidnapper, or even a petty thief. They won't see you and be convinced this should be a staff of one prominent company out there, or this is a student who looks so like a first-class challenger, no, your appearance can only be compared to that of area boys.

And that's where the problem sets in, you will be unjustly harassed, embarrassed, bitten. If not killed, badly battered. What you will be left with aftermath is wailing, telling the world how this country is filled with irresponsible men in uniform, that only if you still breathe to tell the whole story.

I don't know, may be it's just allowed to dress as crazily as you want in the outside countries, but that is largely frowned at by our bully uniform personels here in Nigeria. Why not giving Ceaser what is Ceaser's to stay out of trouble.

My little opinion though, I'm open for any criticism.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by ijayaone: 10:20am On May 14, 2020
so mopol is now a nigeria army..mtheew
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by shoprite: 11:12am On May 14, 2020
Where are these Human Right lawyers when u need them . . .better compensation don set for the family. . .yes no amount of money can bring back the dead . ..but trust me . . .it is by far better than that useless apology ! undecided
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by bigiyaro(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2020
nedekid:

Oga, you exhibited mental laziness. On every story you ask for source when you can easily confirm with a few clicks? Well, I see others noted same in response to you.
abeg park well jorh, go and check the time stamp on my post before blabbing.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by xpool(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
OPSH is under JTF under the army head by general, I think that's why the army apologized.
Ok
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2020
Folarinibrahim1:
from another angle , if you know the military well, they probably gave them some fatigue for staying out late and asked them to start running home. The sentry officer might not be aware of the development and opened fire when they got close. The military can be that stupid.
So painful. Only God knows what the deceased family will be going through right now, especially the mother.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by Aboks(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
Folarinibrahim1:

You are right are you a?

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by nedekid: 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
abeg park well jorh, go and check the time stamp on my post before blabbing.
Lazy naija "youtt"
Meanwhile have you finally discovered the olosho joints in Abuja or you are waiting for someone to show their "source" grin
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by bigiyaro(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
nedekid:

Lazy naija "youtt"
Meanwhile have you finally discovered the olosho joints in Abuja or you are waiting for someone to show their "source" grin
yeah, I actually got the joints and even discovered more of such joints, see how you spent hours reading and searching my profile? if you put such efforts and time into developing yourself, you might just reduce your stupidity a bit.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by adecz: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
Switch07:

Some one cannot look good again he was ju

Looking good is good,

But in Nigeria,

looking suspect is dangerous!!

st unfortunate to be born in this part of the world looking good is good
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by nedekid: 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
yeah, I actually got the joints and even discovered more of such joints, see how you spent hours reading and searching my profile? if you put such efforts and time into developing yourself, you might just reduce your stupidity a bit.
Lol.
I was just curious about such person as you, first the name "yaro" sounded strange, like an aboki most of of whom we all know, just like bubu, do not read and suffer from mental laziness. Was not disappointed to see you were moving to Abuja and the first thought you had was about olosho joint. Lol grin
The funny part was no one responded and you had to keep reminding folks. Haha..
Let me amend your post and quote;

"if you put such efforts and time (looking for olosho joints) into developing yourself, you might just reduce your stupidity a bit" grin
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by bigiyaro(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2020
nedekid:

Lol.
I was just curious about such person as you, first the name "yaro" sounded strange, like an aboki most of of whom we all know, just like bubu, do not read and suffer from mental laziness. Was not disappointed to see you were moving to Abuja and the first thought you had was about olosho joint. Lol grin
The funny part was no one responded and you had to keep reminding folks. Haha..
Let me amend your post and quote;

"if you put such efforts and time (looking for olosho joints) into developing yourself, you might just reduce your stupidity a bit" grin
sorry kid! ain't responsible for your stupidity.
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by olisaEze(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2020
Just imagine the stuuuuupid and lame excuse the NA is giving! Are you supposed to detain civilians, are we operating under martial law?
Re: Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student by nedekid: 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
sorry kid! ain't responsible for your stupidity.
Yaroo. My guy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.