Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO (922 Views)

Chief Nnia Nwodo And Ohanaeze Should Apologize To Anioma People / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by UnclePati: 4:05am On May 14, 2020
Anioma.....my people if u say u are not IBO

1....The igbo tribal names you bare is it a religious name.? Did the igbos force the name on u?

2.....What ethnic group do u then belong to?

3.....Did your people and your land exist b4 the colonial era? what language did your ancestors speak?

4.....How come u write ABCD and 1234 in igbo language Or did the Igbos conquer and colonize your ancestors and forcefully taught them how to write in igbo?

5....how come u share same / similar culture, same food, same tradition, same market days, same dressings (we wear red cap, we hold offor, and wear akwa ocha) just like the Igbos ....

If you say you are not Igbos ....what then were u before the white man came? What were u efulefu's before Nigeria told u you are not Igbos ...

I am from Anioma ... I am igbo (proud one) I have asked my efulefu brothers an honest question
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by helinues: 4:15am On May 14, 2020
There are minority Igbo residing in part of SS .

SS was carved out from Old Eastern Region.

SS lands are lost but not the people. Can't 5 SE states survive without the minority in SS?
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by galaxy2020(m): 4:25am On May 14, 2020
White land people... grin grin grin
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Noerection: 4:41am On May 14, 2020
[s]
UnclePati:
Anioma.....my people if u say u are not IBO

1....The igbo tribal names you bare is it a religious name.? Did the igbos force the name on u?

2.....What ethnic group do u then belong to?

3.....Did your people and your land exist b4 the colonial era? what language did your ancestors speak?

4.....How come u write ABCD and 1234 in igbo language Or did the Igbos conquer and colonize your ancestors and forcefully taught them how to write in igbo?

5....how come u share same / similar culture, same food, same tradition, same market days, same dressings (we wear red cap, we hold offor, and wear akwa ocha) just like the Igbos ....

If you say you are not Igbos ....what then were u before the white man came? What were u efulefu's before Nigeria told u you are not Igbos ...

I am from Anioma ... I am igbo (proud one) I have asked my efulefu brothers an honest question
[/s] another unity beggar on the loose

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by UnclePati: 4:57am On May 14, 2020
Answer the questions I asked and stop being foolish

Noerection:
[s][/s] another unity begger on the loose

1 Like

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Muna4real(f): 5:56am On May 14, 2020
Noerection:
[s][/s] another unity begger on the loose

If you are not anioma ,then the question is not for you. I've also asked the ikwerres that question. If the igbos colonized you, then how were you living before the colonization? What color of cap were you wearing? Green?. Igbos called their God CHI. What did you call your God? Every tribe and country has its own heritage, so if you were colonized by the igbos ,what was your heritage?

1 Like

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Noerection: 6:03am On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

If you are not anioma ,then the question is not for you. I've also asked the ikwerres that question. If the igbos colonized you, then how were you living before the colonization? What color of cap were you wearing? Green?. Igbos called their God CHI. What did you call your God? Every tribe and country has its own heritage, so if you were colonized by the igbos ,what was your heritage?
Yoruba are not claiming Kwara state despite that 80% speaking Yoruba language
Unity beggar face your 5 states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Muna4real(f): 6:14am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Noerection post=89524756] Yoruba are not claiming Kwara state despite that 80% speaking Yoruba language
Unity beggar face your 5 states [/quotep]

Claiming? If I then say that there are no yorubas in kwara state,and that yorubas are only found in the south west, am I right? Even if they lost illorin to the fulanis, they are still yorubas. Why do you tremble when we call the ss minority igbos our brothers? We are only identifying with our brothers. People like you should get that into your head.

2 Likes

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Noerection: 6:18am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Muna4real post=89524952][/quote] this does not change the fact that you're a unity beggar
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by FlordFlorez(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2020
The op made it clear that the questions are directed to Anioma people. Whats wrong with these brown roof republic people self?

8 Likes

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Amarabae(f): 6:27am On May 14, 2020
you are not from any anioma,
if they want to be on their own,they are free to.
rubbish!
Igbos should stop wasting their time on these people, they should be the one claiming Igbo, not us claiming them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by UnclePati: 6:28am On May 14, 2020
U Nigerians from yoruba and Hausa fulani are the ones begging for unity.....

Igbos don't want this country no more
Thy don't want to be identified with anything Nigeria ...buy ur stupid leaders are begging them to stay...in the name of one united Nigeria.

We in delta (Anioma) we know our root ....u stupid fools come to tell us we are not igbos ...u tell us we Igbos hate us and u try to annex us into your shit hole country

We now know history ..... We are now very educated like u guys u can no longer deceive us .....like your father's did to our fathers

1 Like

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Muna4real(f): 6:29am On May 14, 2020
Noerection:
this does not change the fact that you're a unity beggar

Neither does it change the fact that you are illiterate and senseless. In fact you have no brain. So you no understand all the things we I just type? So I was wasting my time trying to enlighten you? If all Nigerian youths are like you, then there is no future in Nigeria. Mtcheww
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by gidgiddy: 6:41am On May 14, 2020
helinues:
There are minority Igbo residing in part of SS .

SS was carved out from Old Eastern Region.

SS lands are lost but not the people. Can't 5 SE states survive without the minority in SS?

The question is about ethnicity and not about states that were created by military men
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by helinues: 7:23am On May 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

The question is about ethnicity and not about states that were created by military men

Yeah ethnicity. There are minority Igbo's in SS .. Nobody is disputing that.

SS lands now belongs to Nigeria Delta people. The minority in SS can move to any of the 5 SE states whenever they are ready ..
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by agadez007(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Yeah ethnicity. There are minority Igbo's in SS .. Nobody is disputing that.

SS lands now belongs to Nigeria Delta people. The minority in SS can move to any of the 5 SE states whenever they are ready ..
Two groups were mentioned here,Anioma and Igbo

You are neither so what are you doing here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by helinues: 7:34am On May 14, 2020
agadez007:
Two groups were mentioned here,Anioma and Igbo

You are neither so what are you doing here?

Repeat the question again.

This time slowly
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Guide777(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2020
They denied their Igbo identity because the larger group lost a war. It's understandable. But everyone knows the truth.
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by Grandmeister(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2020
Guide777:
They denied their Igbo identity because the larger group lost a war. It's understandable. But everyone knows the truth.
Yea...they denied their heritage to survive a Nigeria that wasn't going to take any prisoners, it's understandable to want to save your skin, self preservation is the number one rule of nature....but the war was half a century ago. This is Nigeria, to survive you have to be able to call white black and vice versa , and do it with a straight face...

1 Like

Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by meforyou1(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Noerection:
Yoruba are not claiming Kwara state despite that 80% speaking Yoruba language
Unity beggar face your 5 states
fear of fulani wount let yoruba claim kwara
Re: Question To Anioma...my People Who Say They Are Not IBO by UnclePati: 11:44am On May 14, 2020
Fulani own them....like slaves eternal slaves

[/quote][quote author=meforyou1 post=89529944]fear of fulani wount let yoruba claim kwara

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Northerners On Twitter Complain APC Has Done Nothing For Them. True? / Ondodecides: Results From Polling Units- Daily Post / #ENDSARS: Protesters In Mile 2 Dare Sanwo-olu, Defy Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.