Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS (17715 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed / Man Revealed: Mum Francis Open Her Bo*bs On Twitter Ask For Men To Book Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:54am On May 14, 2020
Yoruba girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Sadiku234: 8:58am On May 14, 2020
https:///DA149wXq5w00ghUNGLfrtR partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday 08136150647 that's my WhatsApp number ask me how?

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2020
Its not fair, I also blame the lady for not checking herself properly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by elpochas: 9:04am On May 14, 2020
overdrive:
Why blurring the face?
my brother na wa o.these kind sweet gal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2020
overdrive:
Why blurring the face?
grin grin
The fault of the photograher, he didn't complete his photo editing
The girl would be mad at him by now for poor photoshop, lol...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2020
If you nearly bleep this wan before dem expose am

You giving testimony below grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by KristaPretty(f): 10:05am On May 14, 2020
This is disturbing. Must you do photoshoot No. Must you dress naked No.
See how you just disgraced your ancestors.

Call NCDC abeg this one pass virus angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by EmmySparky(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2020
No make up for this?
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Mprex(f): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
Ha! embarassed

Who missed me
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by emmyboy162(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2020
Everything about this picture irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Hmm.. Its even on both sides.

She should take care of herself.

I hope yours is not like dat oooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2020
Mprex:
Ha! embarassed

Who missed me

Me: I want to do makeup

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by jericco1(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2020
Dirty thing lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2020
Mordson:
Slay queen with kror kror on her pussy.

All these slay things na STDs full them body.
Where did they get STD from?
Do people have intercourse alone?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2020
Saintmary:

Where did they get STD from?
Do people have intercourse alone?
most Nigerian girls have toilet infection and they hardly treat theirselves.....they can carry gonorrhea for 10 years without treating it compare to the male counterpart

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
most Nigerian girls have toilet infection and they hardly treat theirselves.....they can carry gonorrhea for 10 years without treating it compare to the male counterpart
Your opinion is not accurate, you just want to hate on girls dontcha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Morenikeji1438: 12:24pm On May 14, 2020
Is there a way I can download the nairaland app?
Can anyone please send me the link?
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Mprex(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2020
IVORY2009:

Me: I want to do makeup
Lol. Guys don’t wear makeup tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by AdaoraNK(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:
This is disturbing. Must you do photoshoot No. Must you dress naked No.
See how you just disgraced your ancestors.

Call NCDC abeg this one pass virus angry

Can imagine what her friends would be saying about her now. Her boy friend can't withstand the shame either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
Mprex:

Lol! Face crub I meant....
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Meteng: 12:49pm On May 14, 2020
And some guys will be happily licking this. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 14, 2020
Mprex:

I want to do massage. I will pay. I need Home service.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2020
chai! and one guy will do genital contact with this one under the guise of sex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and catch this skin disease from her
or some guys will be licking that place under the guise of MouthAction shocked
guys be observant in the type of girls u hang out with
and ladies stop wearing dirty undies abeg
change ur undies regularly or if u dont have many undies then try wash ur undies regularly
soap is not expensive nau
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by alphaRego01(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
grin :DThis is a woosky move by the man.buh wat if heaven detects our faults like this
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Bahamas95(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
Dirty things!
Na their type dey form pass, this pig toto go smell pass septic tank.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Mprex(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
GreenKalada:

I want to do massage. I will pay. I need Home service.

We don’t do home service tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Mprex(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
IVORY2009:

Lol! Face crub I meant....
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Lightangel65: 2:27pm On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:
Niggas go still chop am raw

God forbid, niggas won't do that except there is lots of cash involved

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Lightangel65: 2:28pm On May 14, 2020
And she is now ugly on top.
Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by davien(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
Could just be ingrown hairs and sweat, some people will overreact to anything. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by yourprincess24(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing / My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.