Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old (14611 Views)

Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass? / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by Nobody: 10:57am On May 20, 2020
freethinker01:

You can actually address me without insulting my personality.
I don't blame you, I blame your parents(figurehead idiots) that didn't give u proper training or you evidently have no parental figure in your life?
If you're this stupid and dimwitted, I don't know how you're going to raise your progeny.

Some real, classy free-thinking something lipsrsealed
When a man insults you, you insult his parents along with him.
SMH
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by Konquest: 9:45pm On Apr 25
Mrop:
Kelly Rowland, 39, stripped down to her underwear to show off her incredible physique.

The singer, who has a son, took a bathroom selfie which she shared with her followers on Instagram.

"It's not a thirst trap," she wrote, adding, "I'm just gonna leave this here. #39"

See all sexy Photos & Watch her Sexy Clip HERE

Bump.

Dayum! Kelly Rowland looking physically well-toned at 39.

1 Like

Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by timisquare82(m): 5:25am On Apr 26
You called this woman that looks like a man sexy? You don't know the meaning of sexy.
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by superCleanworks(m): 7:57am On Apr 26
freethinker01:
She's always been insecure, Beyonce wannabe

and you know this because.....?

1 Like

Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by fadal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26
she hot she could suck my dick
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by pansophist(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26
If she gives you her fitness and dietary regime, you go run.

I ran a marathon one time, and the months I trained to run it was one of the most difficult moments in my life. So I downloaded the Adidas app called Running and followed the six months program there to train and run for a marathon.

I was eating well-doctored food, almost no fast or processed food, and lots of vegetables and calisthenics, and I ran at least four times a week, about 40km maximum.

Did that for six months, then I looked like an Egyptian god. Well sculpted and fit to the core. I looked so young and clean, that from that day, I just appreciated and respected fit people.

No one can magically become fit, it takes effort that call out the best in you. It will test your discipline and rejection of foods you love. It is hard, hence few people do it. But for celebrities, they are disciplined individuals, so its easy to just keep being disciplined. These women have my respect. Its not easy at all.

Strong man no be for mouth, its in the work of your hands. So instead of impressing me with how much grammar you can speak, or how you can yab others, let me see the work of your hands.

That's what makes you superior, not your mouth. Let me see that you lead your life very well, and you are a well-functioning self-government. This is the way of superior people. Substance over nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26
What's there not to believe? She looks exactly her age if not older.

I'll pass though. Me like some flesh. But, whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by Moshybear(f): 10:19pm On Apr 26
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's there not to believe? She looks exactly her age if not older.

I'll pass though. Me like some flesh. But, whatever rocks her boat.
Hmmmm she looks younger than me and I'm in my 20s
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26
Moshybear:
Hmmmm she looks younger than me and I'm in my 20s

Lol. I don't believe that.
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by Stayingalive: 11:55pm On Apr 26
dayleke:
What's there not to believe?
Bad belle. 39 look so solid like this, you dey hide
Re: Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old by Okoroawusa: 11:56pm On Apr 26
My favorite of the Destiny Child.

Nkele wu ihe mu ne'ri o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.