Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? (15070 Views)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
I was disvirgined by a prostitute.. sad but true. I still remember that year in secondary school, after school my best friend idris would take me to a LovePeddler house, give me money and then ask me to choose any girl I want , he will then leave me hanging as he would choose his spec and go inside to bang.. I was still shy then plus broke.. so I would hid the money in my boxers , go out to wait for him and pretend as if I just had sex, we kept this routine for a while and I was saving 500 every day after school until one day idris ordered that I go in first before him . Damn.
Well I went in shy as ever , the prostitute quickly unclad and slept like a log of wood beckoning on me to come, I gently mumuly removed my boxers and pounced on her ..before 1 ,2,3,4,5 whoooooooosh I came .. damn. I even told her . M sorry.. she smiled and commanded me to suck her boobs which I obediently did . I came out of that hotel 20 minutes later feeling like a man . My friend was like "o boy u really stayed long o.. I replied I'm very strong now she even beg me to stop.. That was how the sex monster in me was born.. .your first experience with sex ? How was it ?.

10 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by EdricBond: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020

33 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by suzzyboss(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Make I park here

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
I just used my last 2k to play bet9ja virtual game,am typing this with hunger,I blame the devil..
someone should pls help me with at least 2k for the weekend,I swear with my life never to near bet9ja agn

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by SEXONLY: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
liar

Mtvbaseng:
I was disvirgined by a prostitute.. sad but true. I still remember that year in secondary school, after school my best friend idris would take me to a LovePeddler house, give me money and then ask me to choose any girl I want , he will then leave me hanging as he would choose his spec and go inside to bang.. I was still shy then plus broke.. so I would hid the money in my boxers , go out to wait for him and pretend as if I just had sex, we kept this routine for a while and I was saving 500 every day after school until one day idris ordered that I go in first before him . Damn.
Well I went in shy as ever , the prostitute quickly unclad and slept like a log of wood beckoning on me to come, I gently mumuly removed my boxers and pounced on her ..before 1 ,2,3,4,5 whoooooooosh I came .. damn. I told her . M sorry.. she smiled and commanded me to suck her boobs which I obediently did .[b] I came out of that hotel 20 minutes later feeling like a man . [/b]My friend was like "o boy u really stayed long o.. I replied I'm very strong now she even beg me to stop.. that was how the sex monster in me was born.. .your first experience with sex ? How was it .

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by EdricBond: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by hashtagged(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is interesting
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
@ the floor is open
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by EzzyCarter: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm actually a married virgin grin. Waiting for the brostitutes to come share their st-hoeries cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by paulsoniv: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
I just used my last 2k to play bet9ja virtual game,am typing this with hunger,I blame the devil..
someone should pls help me with at least 2k for the weekend,I swear with my life never to near bet9ja agn

Collect it from the devil [img][/img]

12 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
this is nothing but whala for we virgins

let us pack our bicycle and learn smiley

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by virginprincess(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Waiting for the brolosho to come and share their story.
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
True story
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by GeneralPula: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm..

Back then when good pussyz still plenty for naija..

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
paulsoniv:

Collect it from the devil [img][/img]
guy abeg help ur fellow guy
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
M a virgin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by brain54(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't want to talk about it!!
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
I lost my virginity two years ago.

I didn't realize that there was a hole on the bike. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by fati2001(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mtvbaseng:
I was disvirgined by a prostitute...

I COMMENTED MY RESERVATION

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Oturatetuala(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dear mama time for super story. Prime time jamz leggo.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Denique(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Denique(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I'm actually a married virgin grin. Waiting for the brostitutes to come share their st-hoeries cheesy

Alaye, tell us your experience jor...nor dey disguise undecided
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Chibueze90: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
SmellySperm:

Call your pastor or imam

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Never had sex...

Don't know what it feels like....

But I be smooch wella that year sha. grin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Bennysam: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
That day was ver funny, I can’t share to avoid embarrassment Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Waiting for the brolosho to come and share their story.
And also olosho too

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M a virgin
Get out of here, liar!
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
brain54:
I don't want to talk about it!!
I hope u have not started knacking dorin27? grin

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Preshmane(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
my first of sex experience was with a virgin, it took me three days to finally disvirgin her.. damn, the experience was so good... the lady was older tho, she was 19 while I was 18 then

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by oyabak2020: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by victor2fresh(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
I will never forget , mine was after a party at my hostel and the lights were out, after dancing with this girl i convinced her to get into my room with me and i bleeped her cos i was high asf, woke up in the morning to discover the girl i lost my virginity to is one of the ugliest girls I've seen in my life.

I can never ever woo this chick on a normal day, this shiit still pains me till date and anytime I remember it I'll give myself 3 heavy knocks on my head.....I fuckkked up !!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.