Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover (1260 Views)

Married People U Na Dey Enjoy This Weather For Two / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by blessing12345(f): 9:17am On May 14, 2020
People are just crazy , a jealous lady wash her tooto on the rice that she cooked for her lover.

See images below

Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Smithwilliams826: 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Abeg, who be this ewu Gambia?
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by blessing12345(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2020
Na one lady oh she say her lover no give am head for tooto na y she go wash pussy for food
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Juliusmomoh: 9:24am On May 14, 2020
Moral of the lesson: .,.. Fear woman
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Aboks(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2020
Dirty thing spits

1 Like

Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by blessing12345(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2020
Aboks u are very funny grin
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by rasheylaw(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2020
This is the reason why I always help my girlfriend in kitchen she thinks am caring and don't want to stress her but safety first
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Aboks(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
blessing12345:
Aboks u are very funny grin

shocked shocked shocked how u dey na
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
Something that even when standing with some
Of them you will have to move away cause of the
Heavy stink that comes out of it

And yet you want a guy to dip his head and give you that shitty stupid head,,, guys be very careful most girls are the ones that will kill you angry
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by BabbanBura(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2020
rasheylaw:
This is the reason why I always help my girlfriend in kitchen she thinks am caring and don't want to stress her but safety first

Smart dude, but wait, she no follow am chop ni?
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by blessing12345(f): 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
I m good my brother
Aboks:

shocked shocked shocked how u dey na
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2020
If i see devil and woman, walahi i go pick devil, fear woman after God!
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And yet you want a guy to dip his head and give you that shitty stupid head,,, guys be very careful most girls are the ones that will kill you angry

Read to understand. It helps you coordinate your thoughts better

1 Like

Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Nobody: 1:15am On May 15, 2020
this is why i prepare my own food and if i must eat any food prepared by a woman then it must be that of my mom"s.some guys are so foolish..any woman just prepare food wey u no know wetin she put inside u will just open ur mouth wide and swallow everything.
Re: Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover by Nobody: 1:16am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

if a woman"s thing is stinking then she probably has an infection there

(1) (Reply)

Public Opinion Needed ( my friend’s ex) / Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know / Why Are Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.