Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) (6521 Views)

(18+) Sex Scence Erostic Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Episode 7
sad lemme kuku go back and watch the godforsaken live wrestlemania that is responsible for my badluck

my subconcious mind just shut the Bleep out of me:

"OGBENI WILL U KEEP KWAYET ABI U WAN MAKE THUNDER RAPE U, WHICH LIVE MATCH RUIN U, NA U TAKE UR HAND DESTROY UR LIFE NAH, OLOSHI"
*well that's ur own wahala*
i cursed underneath my breath,
so i headed back to the stadium...lol
mehn dis tin sweet o, bur wait o,how can people be so jobless on monday morning like this? abi no be lagos wey i take grow up ni, wey be say that time ehn, everywhere go stew, even if ur village people paralize u, to dey do work seff go dey hungry because if u c people wey been dey work ehn, the workhaolic spirit go just enter ur body,
as i returned back to the fighting spot, there were now massive and numberless counts of onlookers,crowds,audience even lemme include spectators at the junction.
ogbeni nah play play d tin b 4my eye o,
i no even recognise my b.c again, nah only agbero i fit recognise small
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Episode 7

And i no even recognise the agbero seff well well,nah because of d clothe wey him wear,na him i tey recognise am,i mean d n.u.r.t.w uniform, the white parts of the uniform has automatically turned brownish-wine, u c say d colour combination seff bad,
as d luk of tinz take be ehn, e be lyk say dem don fight tire, all d gathered jobless nigerian lazy youths wey been dey watch d live match just dey hail papa and him boys,na so one kain yeye chief wey been dey inside him rangerover sport 2020 model just branch the fighting scene tell him body guards to go buy 10 create of different beers and pepper soup with assorted meats of different kinds come, say if them come make them carry am give papa and him boys, though i no dey surprise as some people wey been knw d man don begin dey yarn say na so d man dey do, say no be him fault, say e get one time wey one fight ensued at meiran some haters and hooligans destroyed so many of his properties, so whenever e c people dey fight and dem dey
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 8
under purnishment,d tin dey sweet am,him dey geh joy 4 dah kain tin well well,
(siren from afar blaring)
*even if police arrive the venue, they will still have to beg papa and his boys before they can do anything to the two-fighters.*
as people began hearing the blaring sirene,they began to disperse one after the other,i was perplexed seeing people leaving in hurry,
that's when a dude whisper to me,
voice: bro move o, some police wey no no papa & him boys fit cause casala for hear o,
*i recognised the voice almost immediately, it was the guy that told me earlier about papa and his boys*
as a sharp guy wey i be, i no even risk am, i just follow the troopers...
zoooooom! off i went.
the next thing i could hear from afar is just breaking of bottle sounds and iron scratching the floor and occassional gun shot which i hope its bullet went up the sky, i guess papa and him boys no wan make the ojor (police) carry d 2 fighter's go, them con resolve am to violence, wetin concern me, oga where my leg, fiaan..
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 8 Cont..
That was how i left without even looking back
the next thing on my mind is going to a nearby church and pray for forgiveness of sin coz i believed it's only sin that can bring this kind of monday-spoiling factors,
about to cross to the other side of the road, i could sight a madman quietly sitting down on a condemed vehicle tyre,
my guts: don't cross here move upward, don't cross oppositing that madman, might be dangerous!
[i shrugged off the tought]
*u no say head wey go chop knock,no geh how e go tey do am, e go still chop d knock nooni*
as if devil is working on my credentials, the next thing i heard was numberless counts of legs running towards my direction,
my brain: [in perruzi's voice: bri ghen ghen
davido: shepey]
at the sight of those people running towards my direction seems like they just want to run across the busy road, that's when i sensed they were the people that was enjoying the clash between the police and the papa's,they refused to leave even after the police intervention
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 8 Cont...
My Head: (in Burnaboy's Voice) Wetin Man Go Do...
I couldn't think straight any further, and since i was infront i just crossed oppositing the madman,
if u take cctv camera's stream the live events, e go be lyk say those people dey pursue me lyk thief,d only diffenrence wey go just dey there be say them no carry stick,baton,cutlass,stone or any weapon, everyone is running for the safety of his life,
mad o,
as i just cross reach d madman side,
mah nigga just rose to his feet as if expecting my arrival,
this mental nigga stood up with a kind of raised hands gesture expecting a deep hug,
my head: u still dey?
i no even wait to give am answer to d question b4 i tear race commor 4 d nigga side, i would have run back towards the side i crossed from due to the hold-up (complicated static traffick jam)
as d road go provide me free movement since all the vehicles are not moving, bur dem no born me well e go just be lyk jumping from petrol go inside fire, i ran as fast as my leg
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 8 Cont...

Could carry me,
after 6 minutes of providing palatable distance between me and the mental nigga, i went into hiding inside a dustbin,

as i believed he couldn't sight my presence from where he stood,

nigga was looking around like searching for someone who collected his bread,

my gut: ogbeni (mr man), i no sure say here dey safe 4 u o

i didn't even think it twice before i sprug into action,

fled off the broad gutter, ran upward the madman's direction

just as if he found his lost-love companion, nigga just tear race 4lo me nio,

my head: u shouldn't have run from where u hid ur self nah, mumu
me: (angrily shout ontop of my voice) koni dafun e shut the Bleep up,
people: (staring at me like i'm mad)

[no be dem fault na, abi na dem fault? dem c person wey dey run wey nothing dey pursue con begin dey curse dey run...]

i even heard one fine babe said: (in pitiful voice) haa, and nah fresh were o,

i cursed her from the deepest part of my heart(baba iyalaya baba e were
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 9

still on my 500m race o, me wey i no even sabi run 100m race when i dey secondary school con begin dey run 500m to save my lips from being kissed by madman,

who knows even if the mental nigga nah gay, him go just use dah hin big gbola tear my yansh.

a proverb says: if u c an elderly man running in d field, its either he's chasing something or something is pursuing him,

as people c d madman running come d direction wey i been run commot na so brain tell dem say na me hin dey pursue

dem no even wan wait c d full gist, all of dem just tear race commot enter inside their house,

for my mind d tin con be lyk say d madman nah popular mental man for dah street,

i c one fence wey dem neva close him gate due to say one car just move commot 4 d house & d gateman dey try close d gate, na so i no just dull my self jump inside d gate push d gateman commot 4 d gate entrance
providing me free passage into d mansion o,

d gateman first do lyk say him don die due to say him tink say i be
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 9 Cont...

Armrobber

Me: (Shout With Frightened Voice) Oga stand up close the gate nah oskempe dey pursue me

gateman: (sprang up on his feet as if wanting to flee away)
*he shouts*
where? wher... whe... where?

me: (in tired pleading voice)
oga biko close the gate first abeg

gateman: (closes the gate and locked it with two big padlocks)

as he was about to turn to me, we just heard loud bang on the gate

oskempe is the name of the man,

>>>FLASH BAACK<<<
i heard it while i was running where those people gathered watching me like temple run, i heard one of them say, "ah e don done for this guy today, nah oskempe dey pursue am"

at that comment i automatically knew i was done for,

there was no way i could get away from this mentally disabled man,

>>>PRESENT<<<
as the bang seem louder than normal action that could have been performed by a normal person, not even in distress,

noone told us it was oskempe doing,

we just heard is voice saying

madman: (shouts) oya, shi gate (common, open the gate)
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Episode 10

me: *yell at the gateman* Open gini *i spoke in ibo language*
(open what?)

na so d gateman just throw me one kain yeye look o

gateman: oga, ewa maalo (mr man it's time to leave here)

me: biko nna, (please brother)

*i don't even know how i switched from yoruba to ibo language*

the gate kept blasting due to the way oskempe was banging the hell out of it,

i was damn frustrated, just when i had thought i've seen cover that could keep my ass off this madman,

just then,
nature did it own,
it's own is what i called COINCIDENCE,

just as i was about dragging my heavy legs off the building, going towards the entrance with the thought of speeding 30m/s speed off the madman's presence,

i just heard something that halted my pre-relunctant movement,

yh, it was an ANGELIC voice,
I mean
An earthly Angel,
I heard her say something like,

her: Baba G, what's happening here?
I been hearing some kinda disturbing noise from the living room where i was, and who's that? *pointing at me*
Re: Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) by ena5four(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Episode 10 Cont..

I didn't how i shouted 'yeh, omo C phoney'

"phoney is D short 4 phonetics"

me: uh, ehhm, yh, i'm sorry, i'm...

(she cuts in...and faced me)

her: *yelling ontop of her voice*
& Who D Bleep ask U D shit's you're blabbering?
& what D Bleep is U finding here? who's he?

*yelling at D gateman,& still pointing her finger at me*
within me i know i've bleeped up i've just put D gateman in trouble

*dis babe b lyk say nah butty o, with all these phoneh phoneh wey she dey yarn, well make we c nah*

D next thing i heard was

KPAAAAAAAA...!

i swear if person tear me dah kyn slap,
i go just carry my body,
nah im yoruba artist's dem dey call "gbe body e"

so dis babe tear dis kain paaapa wey fit born am Two times slap?

i quickly intervened in D next forth-coming shot of another round of brain resetting slap just as she was about to deposit it on D man's cheek,

GBOSAAAAA! is what i heard, D rest was story, i had passed out,

(bucket of water on person pikin)
WAYAAAAA...

i opened my eyes & boom she l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss / The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Best Inspirational Books By A Nigerian Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.