Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Best Inspirational Books By A Nigerian Author - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Inspirational Books By A Nigerian Author (6550 Views)

Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? / Recommend An Interesting Novel(s) By Nigerian Author? / Best Inspirational Books By A Nigerian Author (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Inspirational Books By A Nigerian Author by NaijaGuru1: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2012
I attended a seminar at Ikeja very recently. The seminar was anchored by one Mr. Eugene C. Onyibo, a motivational speaker and inspirational author. His teachings were deeply inspirational and I found them very helpful. He spoke on Motivation and Personal Financial Management. I bought some copies of his books, and have been compelled to keep recommending them to people after reading them, as they have transformed my life. I also recommend these books to you. These books are among the best inspirational books by a Nigerian author.

The books are:
Pathway to Success: Roadmap to Unlimited Sustainable Success, and
Roadmap to Financial Security. How to Become Rich and Remain Rich.

I liken the first book to Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, and the second to Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
To find out more about this motivational speaker, and about his products and services, visit his official website http://www.skyheightsuccess.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Self Publishing One Of My Books / My Life,my Fate / To Participants: Was Etisalat Flash Fiction A Fair Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.