Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi (10807 Views)

Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by nairafame2: 10:02am On May 14, 2020
Nigerian lady revealed how she gave Okada man hot slap yesterday for running after her with his bike all because she had plus size breast.

She wrote;
So as I was coming from my dad's place yesterday and as I was alighting from the bus, that was how this useless Okada rider was shouting Omo see big BREAST, Omo see booby as e big and he kept following me, I was so embarrassed that I had to turn back n slap him..did i do bad?

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/okada-man-running-after-lady-with-big.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Renida: 10:02am On May 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by topedoski(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2020
But he no lie na
Wat if he spanked your ass and zoomed off? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by kemzy036: 10:54am On May 14, 2020
Okada man wey get liver
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2020
Just for teasing you and you slapped him?
All this simps of men self
You get luck I swear idiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by yyba: 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
I will only believe those boobs are big after when I see it without clothes and bra. tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by columbus007(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2020
Liar kiss
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Baloranking(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin

Liessss
If you believe this thing, then I have 2018 Lexus for sale 500k grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by alphaRego01(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
Even if,na em fault? Stuff and nonsense
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by MJBOLT: 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
tell a better lie,dumb bit.ch

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by sunshineV(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
The day way dem go beat and tear olamide cloth inside market ehn

I go laff taya

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by leosahm(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
ur breast is not big sef...... The guy lacks sense of judgement for saying that u have big breast...

that's SLIPPERS not even breast...

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by leosahm(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
yyba:
I will only believe those boobs are big after when I see it without clothes and bra. tongue tongue tongue

na slippers she get, she no happy xa, xhe don decieve person small.....
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Timson01(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
No u didn't do bad let's see how u would react when a wealthy looking man does the same thing to u
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by purples25(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2020
Thank God you didn't meet a violent one.
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by KingAzubuike(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
Its a woman's world anyways. Once they are in public they believe they can do anything and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Lyydia(f): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
If u stop to throw stones at every barking dog on ur way. U may never get to ur destination

You are lucky today, tomorrow might be different. smiley
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by POMPEY1: 4:26pm On May 14, 2020
undecided *LA BELIEVE ..LA MUMU* undecided
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
You have to submit yourself for Covid 19 test.

Before we set up committee to look into your matter.
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by HundredWays(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
She was out there advertising.... Twas Just not meant for okada riders!
If it were to be a nigga in his Venza or Benz, u won't mind if he say "Ur Breast and Nyash caught my Attention", na just to enter car sitdon for front seat! angry
SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Mrlucky81(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
You sef why you carry big bwess
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Exc2000: 5:56pm On May 14, 2020
cool

Don't slap Okada man for Ibadan, or any Man in Ibadan for that matter.. because oruka amudo is real, them go just knack your waist and you would be hypnotized and follow them about till they lash your breast

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by GeneralPula: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Audio slap
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by BENEFICIAL12(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
... AND WHERE IS THE OKADA MAN?
EWU AWUSA

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Elton02(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
issit that two scrotum sack
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Kobicove(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2020
Idonbilivit
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Makz: 9:16pm On May 14, 2020
clout chase
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by yuswrld20(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2020
after using a z cup bra on slippers
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by DaddyRochie1642: 1:40am On May 15, 2020
Mtcheeeew.... Breasts that are already pointing at her toes,... If she remove that bra, that okada will not believe what he'll see and come back to his senses and slap her back for slapping him in the first place grin
Re: Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi by Icechillz(m): 5:11am On May 15, 2020
If she remove her cloth now, you go see as the breast flat with stretch mark, nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.