Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (70119 Views)

Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 12:51pm On May 14, 2020
Very good development.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by JessetariahMD(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2020
thumbs up
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by MedoUnboxing(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by O000000000000O: 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nonsense Journalism.

Y0U

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Obere4u: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
What happened to the old flyover?

Will be removed

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
We need one like this in Iwo road
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by O000000000000O: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
post=89532832:

How many lane will the bridge be?
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
What kind of cameraman takes this sought of photos and put them in da public? Hia!
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
post=89532279:
The interchange is being conducted by Julius Beger it's along Onitsha/Owerri road Obosi very close to Electrical market Obosi, the interchange will lead to Second Niger bridge.

Good development,but we also need to call those berger guys fast as the construction is been traumatized by the erosion menace in the area.That is my base cos I pass there everyday to get to Oba my house.

3 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by O000000000000O: 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
Vichot:
[s]if 2nd niger bridge is completed before 2023 then PMB is not all that bad to southeast[/s]
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by tamdun: 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Technically, all thanks should go to Abacha and America !

Abacha is funding the project with his loot, while America is keeping an eagle eye to ensure minimal re-looting of Abacha's loot.
Buhari had the power to use the money for another project but he chose Anambra, u better not transfer hatred to your offsprings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kidakudz5: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
All I see is redmud gringringringrin
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kentursky(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
It will be completed.
Vichot:
if 2nd niger bridge is completed before 2023 then PMB is not all that bad to southeast

4 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by eedimo(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
It's OK
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
Is like somebody in the Nigeria government of today is somehow working.

Or this could be project of past government...
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
airminem:
What kind of cameraman takes this sought of photos and put them in da public? Hia!

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by chigo5(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Highrise when there is no constant power supply??
when water no go go up there
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by landforeast(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2020
Ok
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
unaccomodating and very wicked with vile character. Nobody wants you guys anywhere including South africans
damn. Too much hate in you for nothing. I reject you. You can never be Yoruba. This not our character

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2020
Kentursky:
Nice one. I can't wait for this bridge to be completed so that anytime I am travelling to my village, will burst out in Obosi from Asaba instead of going through the stress of passing through Onitsha.

God bless President Buhari!

Great One bless BaBu grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Osidazz19: 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=MelesZenawi post=89532503]

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.

I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.

Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

Nonsense Journalism.[/quote][/s]

Your pain is very evident. Pele!
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Onyemabright(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.
I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.
Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

Nonsense Journalism.
U are a mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
I know if it's not a foreign company we can't build it. Naija I weep for you.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Osidazz19: 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:
I trust my Igbo brothers. No real Igbo man will use the fake interchange and fake 2nd Niger Bridge built by a kunu zipping Fulani herdsman called Buhari. Instead real Igbo men will use the original 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges built and commissioned by their brother the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan Ebele Goatluck Azikiwe (JEGA).

May God not make us eat from our enemy's pot nor beg our enemy for food just as some people are begging their enemy for infrastructure.

So very true. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
O000000000000O:

How many lane will the bridge be?
I don't know yet, I believe it will be 4 lanes

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by thecuteone(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
Amarabae:
Anambra govt should learn how to always plant flower trees ,it beautifies road and city.
Anambrq is not aesthetic in my eyes unlike calabar, owerri etc the commissioner for environment should sit up, hire up to 1000 youths as adhoc staffs on contract, make available for them flower plants to plant it all over awka,Onitsha and nnewi, masquerade flower will be cool.

Dammnnn Niggarrr

Your boyfriend must be a real niggaarr grin grin grin grin
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by ifex370(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
Vichot:
if 2nd niger bridge is completed before 2023 then PMB is not all that bad to southeast

True... If he completes the bridge before 2023 ill eat my words.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
Sabby1:

Your opinion though, but nevertheless at least appreciate the fact that something positive is ongoing

5 years on, we are still seeing only *positive*... grin
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Osidazz19: 1:53pm On May 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=ChimaAdeoye post=89536638]

Technically, all thanks should go to Abacha and America !

Abacha is funding the project with his loot, while America is keeping an eagle eye to ensure minimal re-looting of Abacha's loot.
[/quote][/s]

Pls na God I take beg you. Kindly buy or borrow some sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Look at You... How many leaders have done what this guy have done in the East. Aba PH road. Enugu Onitsha express road. Bros you are the ewulewu here

Keep mute oga. Enugu-onitsha n Aba-ph roads are federal roads.

Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by O000000000000O: 1:54pm On May 14, 2020
post=89539012:

I don't know yet, I believe it will be 4 lanes

Okay,
The old one is 4 lanes.

This should be atleast 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.