Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (70175 Views)

Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
PrecisionFx:

God doesn't know anything about the failed state called Nigeria.

U n ur village people can keep going somewhere wit ur red mud, hopeless nation.
You obviously hate prosperity and development. I hope your current location is as perfect as heaven
Anyway, thanks for the insult.
No hard feelings
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by sleemomymy: 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.

I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.

Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

Nonsense Journalism.
BY THEIR WORDS, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2020
deji17:

But those who gave Abacha, National honours despite evidence that he stole are your hero. You play politics instead of facing facts. How many decades ago did you witness any development in SE? Will it kill you if you acknowledge that he made a difference?

i appreciate the fact he's doing his job. if he doesn't, someone else will
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2020
Godons1:

That's your opinion. But we Igbo's see Mazi Buhari as a savior, who came to lift the East from its underdeveloped state.

President Buhari, we Igbo's love you to the moon.

Does this exempt him from being a murderer?
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Godons1: 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Does this exempt him from being a murderer?

Mazı Buhari is a good man, most Igbo's can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Ogom88: 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
Cant wait for this project to be completed

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Ogom88: 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
Cant wait for this project to be completed cos it will go a long way in easing the congestion and no of vehicles at the Bridge Head Onitsha

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
post=89532279:
The interchange is being conducted by Julius Beger it's along Onitsha/Owerri road Obosi very close to Electrical market Obosi, the interchange will lead to Second Niger bridge.

This is lovely...I wonder when I'll see Anambra state again.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by deji17: 11:20pm On May 14, 2020
winterfell007:

i appreciate the fact he's doing his job. if he doesn't, someone else will

Its okay bro. But since 1999, no previous Govt has been doing their job, that is why its important to appreciate the person doing his work.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2020
Saw the level of work being done there, the last time I passed.
Quite impressive.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by solochiben(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2020
Kosoco:
As of last two years can you successfully pass through umunya during rainy season.... which segment.... go and visit Enugu part of it being worked on with Sukuk fund.... sentiment is a sickness purge it... Nkea bu nke anyi is an anti-development slogan.... think my brother think... or is it Jonathan that is doing Second niger bridge too.... I love Gej but he did nothing for us only Talk talk talk...

I was not comparing between two failed leaders, I was only exposing your lie.
The Enugu/onitsha expressway is in a deplorable state accross many axis. Just after awka for example is typical to the nature of many segments of the road.

For real how many times have they budgeted funds for lagos ibadan expressway and wholistically repaired the road?
Now you expect me to be appreciative of patching process going on accross various segments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.