Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (70116 Views)

Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:

Hatred will kill haters. It was hatred and jealousy that made Cain to kill Abel. It was hatred may Pharaoh to perish in the red sea.

5 years on, we are seeing red mud.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Franking: 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
Julius Berger remains my favorite for any construction work. They'll always deliver quality.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Helloevery1: 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author= post=89532279]The interchange is being conducted by Julius Beger it's along Onitsha/Owerri road Obosi very close to Electrical market Obosi, the interchange will lead to Second Niger bridge.
[This is commendable, i will like to see our governors one day start competing for who works the most for his people]
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:
I trust my Igbo brothers. No real Igbo man will use the fake interchange and fake 2nd Niger Bridge built by a kunu zipping Fulani herdsman called Buhari. Instead real Igbo men will use the original 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges built and commissioned by their brother the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan Ebele Goatluck Azikiwe (JEGA).

May God not make us eat from our enemy's pot nor beg our enemy for food just as some people are begging their enemy for infrastructure.

Enemy?? The president is in charge of the whole country. He doesn't have the right to view anyone as his enemy. If people are being killed like the fulani are doing, it's murder.

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by adecz: 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
Baba Buhari is working!!

We thank Abacha for providing funding
for this great project in Amaka land.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by guru90: 2:12pm On May 14, 2020
Abia state government will not emulate this wonderful works by using Julius beger to work.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by goaldynboy: 2:15pm On May 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
unaccomodating and very wicked with vile character. Nobody wants you guys anywhere including South africans

I pray to make it there someday [/A TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATIONA TRUTHFUL YORUBA MAN...

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATION

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

COPIED FROM BURRUCHAGA71

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
Kentursky:
Nice one. I can't wait for this bridge to be completed so that anytime I am travelling to my village, will burst out in Obosi from Asaba instead of going through the stress of passing through Onitsha.

God bless President Buhari!
Buhari has nothing to do with this. this is the handwork of a PDP Governor
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by goaldynboy: 2:24pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:
[s]I trust my Igbo brothers. No real Igbo man will use the fake interchange and fake 2nd Niger Bridge built by a kunu zipping Fulani herdsman called Buhari. Instead real Igbo men will use the original 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges built and commissioned by their brother the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan Ebele Goatluck Azikiwe (JEGA).

May God not make us eat from our enemy's pot nor beg our enemy for food just as some people are begging their enemy for infrastructure.[/s]

Go and face your skull mining people eating house rats, soliciting for sex upon payment of N500, and robbing from house to house; just because of ordinary one month lockdown!
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
What's this? These igbo people always very local uncouth and proud

If you can't applaud a good development then shut ur buccal cavity n stop being a chimpanzee

4 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by efighter: 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
goaldynboy:

Go and face your skull mining people eating house rats, soliciting for sex upon payment of N500, and robbing from house to house; just because of ordinary one month lockdown!

E be like say you dey vex. I hope you are a real Igbo man and will never use the fake Buhari 2nd Niger Bridge.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by castrokins(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
They Always Deliver, Julius Berger.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.

I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.

Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

You are seriously blind figuratively, literarily

Nonsense Journalism.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2020
Everytime I come to this naira land am irritated and have to leave the level of foolishness here is too high
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga allow them finish this work kwanu.

I am just seeing red mud and Nothingelse.

Snap the interchange when it takes shape.

Nonsense Journalism.

I know u are blind to anything positive, enjoy ur blindness.#bad blood
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
tamdun:

Buhari had the power to use the money for another project but he chose Anambra, u better not transfer hatred to your offsprings

First of all, he doesn't have the power to transfer the project someplace else. Here are my reasons:

1.Abacha's loot is what is critically funding three important projects in Nigeria, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Abuja-Kaduna-Kano expressway and the Second Niger Bridge with strict monitoring by the US and other agency. If Buhari attempts to divert the plan, some of Nigeria's foreign assets could be seized as signed when Nigeria took charge of the recovered loot

2. The three highlighted projects forms part of the NSIA targeted projects of investment. Which means all projects will be tolled upon completion to generate new streams of income to NSIA (Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority). This has always been the plan since the GEJ administration, Buhari, thankfully is following that up to the letter.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by OVB123: 2:37pm On May 14, 2020
Ndi Igbo should thank Baba Buhari.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Charly68: 2:40pm On May 14, 2020
The federal Govt in conjunction with Obiano Govt has turned Anambra into a huge construction site ..Let keep the good work rolling

3 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by xandereal1998: 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2020
God bless Buhari for actually taking action on this project instead of audio like his predecessors.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2020
OVB123:
Ndi Igbo should thank Baba Buhari.

Thank him for doing his job? Did Hausas thank Buhari for reconstructing the Abuja-Kano expressway? It's Buhari's interest to continue from where GEJ left off or someone else will.

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
Abagworo:
God bless Buhari for actually taking action on this project instead of audio like his predecessors.

You are just typing nonsense. GEJ didn't play audio with the SNB, infact, it's the plan of action that Buhari thankfully is following up. Take it from somehow who works in the NSIA.
GEJ is just unlucky to have won his reelection to continue from where he left off.

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
Berger indeed! The difference is always clear.
Ikpeazu should learn from this, do a job once.
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by goaldynboy: 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:

E be like say you dey vex. I hope you are a real Igbo man and will never use the fake Buhari 2nd Niger Bridge.

Until your Federal Govt stop drilling crude oil from Imo State and Abia State and also stop collecting tax from Southeast! Nonsense!!!!

Federal govt has been drilling has been drilling oil from Imo and Abia State since 1973 which is being used to fund your miserable and unviable states in Southwast.e!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2020
PrecisionFx:

5 years on, we are still seeing only *positive*... grin
Yes, it doesn't matter Do you want us to see only the negative aspect?
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
That's my hood grin
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by ObosiFirstSon(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
post=89532279:
The interchange is being conducted by Julius Beger it's along Onitsha/Owerri road Obosi very close to Electrical market Obosi, the interchange will lead to Second Niger bridge.

That's my town!

ObosiFirstSon here representing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by gamapoy539: 3:10pm On May 14, 2020
Amarabae:
Anambra govt should learn how to always plant flower trees ,it beautifies road and city.
Anambrq is not aesthetic in my eyes unlike calabar, owerri etc the commissioner for environment should sit up, hire up to 1000 youths as adhoc staffs on contract, make available for them flower plants to plant it all over awka,Onitsha and nnewi, masquerade flower will be cool.
have you been to awka before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2020
It's well

I can operate your Excavator machine perfectly with 100% delivering of your jobs including

* Clearing
* Excavations
* Erosion control
* Sand Field
* Demolition

Experience Excavator operator is all you need kindly Call/WhatsApp
Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 3:13pm On May 14, 2020
Obosi? But Obosi is not the capital city of Anambra state.

In Imo state, no governor can dare to build this sort of thing outside Owerri state capital. Else, Ala Owerri eats the governor.

2 Likes

Re: The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
gamapoy539:
have you been to awka before?
many times, accept the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.