Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says (1039 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says by orjisblog(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2020
'i Studied Feminism In The University And I Love Big D**Ks" - Owerri Lady Says

In a post made on social media with the caption "...Feminists And There Useless Posts" by Jude Bonnison, drew the attention of a young lady by name Precious. She dropped a comment explaining her views on the whole feminism theory. Below was a comment she made, Read below..

"I am a Nigerian and a feminist, my quotes are not useless,I practice feminism the right way,that is why I work so hard without looking out for a man to provide my needs
And I love and respect my man because I love D***�

Well,its primitivity that has captured most of our Nigerian women that's why they practice feminism the wrong way. They have zero knowledge and research on what they claim they are

Some of our men too need to also understand what this feminism is all about because they also lack the knowledge

I studied feminism as a course in the university and I can say much about it. But most of our Nigerians have no idea what it is,they go about doing things the wrong way

Well� Feminism get radical one Sha�Just like Simone De beauvior. Who was a radical and confused feminist. I have lots of male friends and mentors who are feminist and advocate for it

Pls Nigerians ��Try and read and know more, don't base ur argument on per hear or per say,read books,make research and you will not only grow but will grow and discover the deep things in life"

The question now is who is a feminist? What is there aim? Is the word feminist being abused??

Source:https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/05/13/i-studied-feminism-in-the-university-and-i-love-big-dks-owerri-lady-says/

#orjisblogmediaa #orjisblogupdates #orjisblog
Cc: lalasticlal,mynd44

Re: 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says by dawnomike(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2020
Alright... point still noted.
Re: 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2020
shockedcheesy

Attention seeker....

nonsense and copy copy feminists

Re: 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says by donbachi(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2020
In the faculty of self deceit.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram / Is This A Forced Marriage? See How This Woman Behaved In Her Wedding – This Man / Who Has Seen San Andreas? Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.