Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (47461 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by rittyben(f): 4:47pm On May 14, 2020
jericco1:

There's a compilation thread on that

Pls share the link to the thread let me find myself there.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2020
Remaboy:
Chai. Helio G7 chipset for N78k. God forbid.

Henry007 come, me and you know say that PUBG game no fast.

Helio G70 is a good chipset, especially coming from transsion. It's even more powerful than the SD 665 on the Redmi Note 8. Just that Mediatek chips no dey last like SD, plus the heat

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Kudos to Infinix
Them try for this one Helio G70 is quite good. Kudos from to Infinix.
E be like them don dey see we shout online.

My thoughts exactly. Dem try well well. Helio G70 is a good start
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2020
geosuzzy:
Infinix phones are nothing but trash speaking from my own personal experience tho..previously using infinix s5 lite, fake 4000Amh batt, USB charging port( not type c) takes like 4hrs 15mins for full charging, have met 4diff individuals complaining about same crappy phones from infinix....for now I think if not techno, Samsung or xaomi and the iPhone count me out

Which nonsense tecno? Tecno wey make Camon 15 pro for around 90k with Helio p35 processor? This infinix note 7 charges in less than 3hours... Dem try for this one
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
Rasome:
Nice one for the G70 but there are still order places u need to improve like price, usb c, Metal frame with Corning class body and regular software updates

Na corning gorilla glass dem use for this infinix note 7 o. But e be like say na CGG 3 sha
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by akmath: 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
am i the only one who cannot pronounce HUAWIE?
WHO ARE WE?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by DAVE5(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2020
cbrezy:
Money that I'll use and buy Xiaomi note 8, Note 8 pro or 9s or Samsung A series.

That I'll now use to buy this crap, and some people especially Nigerian girls who know nothing about phone but the size and Camera, chaii I'll always say it Africa is a dumpingsite. grin

So how many years did you use to sit down in editing all the colors of your comment

Lockdown has really dealt with you, it's good that you used all the excess energy in a not so positive way rather than very negative ways

You be case
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2020
HunWI:
You don't know anything about phone less chip

Lol. Na you no sabi anything about chipset Oga. Helio G70 is a decent chipset, not all those nonsense A22, P22, P23 chipsets
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2020
Badonasty:
Just buy and iPhone and give yourself peace of mind...even if it’s iphone 5s

Which kind wicked advice be this? IPHONE down from iPhone 8 na nonsense battery wise
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
DAVE5:

So how many years did you use to sit down in editing all the colors of your comment

Lockdown has really dealt with you, it's good that you used all the excess energy in a not so positive way rather than very negative ways

You be case

Dude chill I did it with 5G network

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
greggng:
I will never buy Chinko phone . If is not iPhone or Samsung or HTC count me out....don't ask me why...this are tasted and trust gadgets tongue

Lmao. Shebi you've heard of Samsung A10. That one na Samsung too, but utter NONSENSE
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
rittyben:

Pls share the link to the thread let me find myself there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5528053/xiaomi-compilation-thread
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2020
Thebwoy:

More grease to your elbow

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
vertueptime:

Nice fonts

Thanks bro, Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
eleko1:
Abeg,Wic Phone u use? I like dis color..I be old skol

na just "Infinix smart 2 pro" but nothing special na NAIRALAND color options I use.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by nani667: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
Infinix haters Don takeover Nairaland sha, their matter Don worse pass marketers sef.. Any post concerning infinix or Tecno you will see swarms of Jobless Youths very quick to spam slander, lol... People get time sha, some people here their work na to jus dey search Nairaland for any Infinix / Tecno post, so they can comment nonsense grin

Companies wey dey there dey make their money, dem no even know say una exist

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:

Right here is just fine, where are you presently
.@
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
cbrezy:
Money that I'll use and buy Xiaomi note 8, Note 8 pro or 9s or Samsung A series.

That I'll now use to buy this crap, and some people especially Nigerian girls who know nothing about phone but the size and Camera, chaii I'll always say it Africa is a dumpingsite. grin

the Helio G70 is a good chipset though, especially for gamers. The chipset better sef pass the SD665 on the Redmi Note 8

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by AlphaStorm: 5:19pm On May 14, 2020
Apart from Battery life. Htc10 and Samsung s7 will destroy this crap anytime any day.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
ityP:

the Helio G70 is a good chipset though, especially for gamers. The chipset better sef pass the SD665 on the Redmi Note 8

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=cbrezy post=89546274][/quote]

Lol. It's the truth sha. I know about mediatek cheating in benchmark scores, but it scores better than even the SD 675. That's something na. Plus it plays PUBG better than the Redmi Note 8
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by LordShiva97(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:
What happened to the ones we are currently using. We should sell it or throw it away because a new one is out?..

These people should give at least 2 year interval for production of new devices.

Capitalism and consumerism.
Keep buying more.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by internationalman(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2020
ignis:

Poverty mentality

Rich mentality I hope you have billions in your account
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by inice(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
Realadey:
cheesy

I would have bought this phone. Just that in Port Harcourt here the borders are closed.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ibawon(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
In Henry07's voice "this phone comes with a USB cable out of the box wow"

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:
What happened to the ones we are currently using. We should sell it or throw it away because a new one is out?..

These people should give at least 2 year interval for production of new devices.
Nobody is forcing you to buy,your 2 years is not another consumer's 2 years..
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nefort: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
am i the only one who cannot pronounce HUAWIE?
Pronounced as "WAH WAY"
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
ityP:

Lol. It's the truth sha. I know about mediatek cheating in benchmark scores, but it scores better than even the SD 675. That's something na. Plus it plays PUBG better than the Redmi Note 8

Ok I've heard you sir grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
ityP:

Helio G70 is a good chipset, especially coming from transsion. It's even more powerful than the SD 665 on the Redmi Note 8. Just that Mediatek chips no dey last like SD, plus the heat

I don't think they will die if they used the overclocked version

Unless that is what we should expect in their next product

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2020
cbrezy:

Dude chill I did it with 5G network

Lol, i was born chill, humans changed me

No b only 5g, let pastor Chris catch you oh
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by throwawaytwin: 7:47pm On May 14, 2020
Stopped reading at 6.9in 720p screen. Like WTF!?!? Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 / Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.