Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria (585 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
I have traveled to Russia and Canada and I can tell you that any event I went to be it private or public or Church service
They never have microphone issues
There mic always sound clear and smooth

But here in Nigeria, the M.C will be talking next thing the mic will go off and he will start hitting the mic for 5seconds, blowing air on the mic to test if it working..
Sometimes the microphone will just make one annoying feedback sound like siren
Every godamn occasion I went to even the rich ones too all events had microphone problems.
I'm just curious as to why we always have have mic issues be it church or public event..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2020
Even when governors are giving speech, the same mic issues but in overseas they hardly have those mic issues. Why??
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2020
I need answers
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by eneez(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
Because there's always that guy who says he can do it cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2020
eneez:
Because there's always that guy who says he can do it cheaper.
I was thinking it was because of the fake Chinese products that are sold in this country
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by wrose(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2020
Bro the earlier u get to understand and accept that nothing in Nigeria works and everything in Naija is upside down, the better it is for ur mental health because thinking of how Nigeria got to this stage is like poison to the heart. The country is gone already

1 Like

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Makz: 8:18pm On May 14, 2020
It is your village people interrupting your speech 'coz what you are up saying does not reflect their interest.

What do you think Lefulefu ?
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
chinko products nau
naija market is overfilled with inferior chinko products

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2020
I think Buhari should be blamed, the guy below me what do you think?
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 8:24pm On May 14, 2020
grin

your Bluetooth device is ready to pearl

haqhaqhaq

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by linearity: 8:27pm On May 14, 2020
Question for you OP....why will you be OP and FTC at the same time?

If there is need to add a rejoinder, edit your prior post.
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by eneez(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I was thinking it was because of the fake Chinese products that are sold in this country

That's just one part of it, besides not all chinese products are substandard
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2020
that's how I was playing talking drum for one Fuji artist in tamerin area, when I wanted to play one wicked alujo na so mic just stop, na small remain them for use beating kill me that day
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Shellsploit: 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
Fidelismaria:
grin

your Bluetooth device is ready to pearl

haqhaqhaq

Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:30pm On May 15, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
that's how I was playing talking drum for one Fuji artist in tamerin area, when I wanted to play one wicked alujo na so mic just stop, na small remain them for use beating kill me that day
Shey na your fault?
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Shey na your fault?
those guys no get chill oh any mistake like this, na to break bottle for your head oh
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

those guys no get chill oh
any mistake like this, na to break bottle for your head oh
Omoh na risky job be that.
Re: Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Omoh na risky job be that.
aswear oh all of us get craze for head but I done leave that lane now make I no go die before time

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education For Guys / I Need Sugar Mummy To Get Me PS5. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.