Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107641 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2020
jumpymonkey:

Was the woman violent or not in Nigeria and abroad?

Just a simple question.

The system has picked up the real violent person and she is now suffering for her crimes.
lol. Okay cheesy
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by etrange: 1:37pm On May 24, 2020
Flairoqy:

That'll be all, thank you for your stereotypical ideology.

Stereotypical? Sorry, how did you get to this conclusion? Asking for a balanced and less biased story is tantamount to stereotyping? Remind me again what stereotyping means.

Educate me a little this morning.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 1:40pm On May 24, 2020
sunkieisland:
I laughed when I saw the multitude of people claiming that the story is fake.

Even if it's not plausible to you, it doesn't mean that it's impossible.

Theze claims are clear demonstration of naivety and inexperience of many on this forum.

Not our fault. CONTENT CREATORS have done a number on my ability to believe anything posted on shitty forums like this
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
Tunks2017:
It very difficult to marry black/african women in USA.............. Its better to get a baby mama

They all always abuse the law that favours women angry

It's in their DNA to be the scum of the earth
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
Carmerchant101:
Bro dnt mind the foolish Guy, I have been in your shoes, women are terrible and once they move to Abroad they turn to wolves. My greatest fear of migrating with my family. Unfortunately their family and friends dnt advise them rather encourage evil. My advise is for you to become prayerful and use wisdom to manage her, but since she is bent on showing you pls try to divorce her. She will.be at the receiving end and won't get her citizenship out of her foolishness. My only advise is dnt let her send you back home because Naija is bleeped up right now. Please remember you need to be more prayerful and device a means tone happy and not fall into depression. I waih u the best
Fixed cool
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
tuneneabroad:
[s]Hello young man. Your lies sounded familiar because you have come here before with different name. You agreed you used to be hot tempered. At what point did you change? I need to be frank here because you may not find anyone telling you the truth. I wish you could really swear by whatever you believed in, either Jesus Christ or native wise that your wife is always at fault. You have never seen anything good in your wife. It would also help us if you tell us how you met your wife and whether she was the first woman in your life. Can you also tell us that you dont have extra marital affairs in Nigeria before you left and when you got abroad? What kind of man are you, the one tied to her mother's apron string or the one that truly love his wife.
I am short of words for now but if all you have said are true, may posterity judge between you and the wife. But if you have come to this platform to tell us lies "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

We know people like you who likes punishing their wife by not allowing her to work, by not empowering her. Some of you are being controlled against your wife by your mother and your family members.

Except your story is purely and 100% true, you will never make it in live, no matter your position now. If you pull down your wife in the public, you will never grow in your endeavours in Jesus Christ's Mighty Name. Amen and all the curses in Deuteronomy 28 shall be your portion EXCEPT YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT in Jesus' name. AMEN

Don't look for anybody when your problems start. Oniro jatijati[/s]
Another new troll account with an agenda. Probably the same ayomidatè. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by mikywonder(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

These Cousin brother people again.

Abeg which school una go?

Shut up
Linguistic master
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 1:51pm On May 24, 2020
jumpymonkey:
Ibukun, Adunola and Joshua. You guys should accept now that Ariyo is the one that would bring shame to your family. She is a potential murderer as she is presently planning to kill her soon to be ex-husband cos she knows that she will never find a better man due to her aggressive nature. You will all suffer it when it goes down very soon. If you continue with your recklessness, the internet would leak your sister's abusive videos towards her husband and their children for the for the whole world to see. You should all be busy working towards moving your mentally sick sister back to Ibadan as quickly as possible and securing her a space at a suitable psychiatric hospital where she'll be living on her arrival.

Saved, for posterity cheesy
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by neonly: 1:52pm On May 24, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

I like people like you, we should start a WhatsApp group

Hahahaha
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by edrys(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
I had goosebumps all over my body reading this and tears in my eyes.
It Is Well!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 1:59pm On May 24, 2020
mickyeddi:

I'm really glad the law was on your side in this case. Never bring crazy women from Nigeria to western countries because once they find out how much money the state will pay them in benefits as a single parent, they will 4ck you up!! I've seen a lot of Naija guys that have been kicked out of their own homes or even deported because of a crazy woman. That's the reason why black on black crime is very high because of young black boys being raised by crazy single mums!

I think the system was carefully structured by psychologists who have studied the way the average black woman would react to such "benefits" with the endgame of destabilising black families. Our dumbb women don't realise it so they fall for the bait, hook-line-sinker, giving rise to dysfunctional black homes in these countries.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:01pm On May 24, 2020
sisisioge:

Been catching up since I read your post. I see both his and his wife's alleys countering one another. [s]May God really help them resolve the matter. [/s]It is well.

Can't you people say something without mentioning a fictional, sky daddy who let all this rubbish happen in the first place?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:03pm On May 24, 2020
galaxyking1:
please don't take the anger out on ur children they have better chances here in the UK and it will be better to have help their mother stay in the UK, even if the divorce goes through, considering the cost of child care.

bollocks! angry

Send the children back to Nigeria and let them know it was their mother's silly attitude that denied them the opportunity of living in a better society. They would never forgive her.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ricki: 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
Abeg can someone direct me to the counter post from wife/wife relatives?

Reading at work so dont have all day to read shite.......

Please biko.......
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
jumpymonkey:

Was the woman violent or not in Nigeria and abroad?

Just a simple question.

The system has picked up the real violent person and she is now suffering for her crimes.

I'm counting on the government to send her back to Ibadan
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Martinez39s(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
OFEMANUGURUMARA:
They are foolish desperate people. They are all fighting to ensure their sister stays abroad by implicating the gentleman, destroying his career so she could claim to be a victim of domestic violence and get visa and government benefits. They have lost this one already. She didn't travel abroad with her money and she is trying to destroy the source of livelihood of a good hearted man who wanted the best for his family. The lady's family should all be ashamed and start contributing to rent a flat for their sister in Ibadan on her return cos she is surely returning to Nigeria, it's just a matter of when.
Don't mind the trolls. If not that I was busy, I would have thoroughly debunked the disclaimer. Women lie a lot but many don't properly construct their lies. grin Why would the OP go about on different blogs and websites as an anonymous writer to write his story (and even keep his family's identity a secret) to tarnish the image of his wife whom he keeps anonymous? Does that make sense at all? grin To what end? How will people know whose story is that given that many people are in the OP's situation (the OP's situation isn't uncommon)? The only person that could spot whose story is that is either the OP's wife or her toxic relatives (if she is always keeping in touch with them). grin Ah! All of a sudden, a new moniker springs up with the claim that OP was an abuser in Nigeria, he got arrest by humans right blah blah blah. How could the moniker know this with great conviction when the op never said such and given that his situation is very common (hence op could be anybody)? grin

These trolls are just full of lies. They are spinning lies to tarnish the OP's image, and only fools will fall for their cheap tales. By the way, are the OP or someone related to the OP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
sterlingD:
When l saw the thread l read the Op story and left but then a thought came to me to revisit the thread and chip in some words only for me to see series of counter posts and countered countered posts.

For the sake of the children and families on both sides of the divide,both parties should reconcile.lf it is to reconcile and part ways temporary for sanity to ensue do so.But if it is to part ways permanently let it be amicably.

The matter tire you abi? Lol
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Flairoqy(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
etrange:

Stereotypical? Sorry, how did you get to this conclusion? Asking for a balanced and less biased story is tantamount to stereotyping? Remind me again what stereotyping means.

Educate me a little this morning.
Was an actual compliment not a critic in any form.
Maybe I perceived the word from a different point of view and misused it but not limiting the word "stereotype" to a particularly just group of people or beliefs rather with idea which may be factoid (Not entirely true) like saying "You don't judge a whole group of people for the sins of one man" but the opposite perception rather do that because the opinion is subjective. So we both share the same view, which I believe is our own stereotype on this particular point of view.
But I stand to be corrected, as I am only learning how to be versatile with words and thoughts. Thank you
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 24, 2020
tuneneabroad:
Hello young man. Your lies sounded familiar because you have come here before with different name. You agreed you used to be hot tempered. At what point did you change? I need to be frank here because you may not find anyone telling you the truth. I wish you could really swear by whatever you believed in, either Jesus Christ or native wise that your wife is always at fault. You have never seen anything good in your wife. It would also help us if you tell us how you met your wife and whether she was the first woman in your life. Can you also tell us that you dont have extra marital affairs in Nigeria before you left and when you got abroad? What kind of man are you, the one tied to her mother's apron string or the one that truly love his wife.
I am short of words for now but if all you have said are true, may posterity judge between you and the wife. But if you have come to this platform to tell us lies "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

We know people like you who likes punishing their wife by not allowing her to work, by not empowering her. Some of you are being controlled against your wife by your mother and your family members.

Except your story is purely and 100% true, you will never make it in live, no matter your position now. If you pull down your wife in the public, you will never grow in your endeavours in Jesus Christ's Mighty Name. Amen and [s]all the curses in Deuteronomy 28 shall be your portion EXCEPT YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT in Jesus' name. AMEN
[/s]
Don't look for anybody when your problems start. Oniro jatijati
All the worst devils in this world have special skills in hiding behind tribe religion to oppress others and perpetrate their crimes. Their hearts are hardened and all they think about is evil towards their fellow men. They go to church to pray for someone to die grin grin grin

All the curses in Deuteronomy 28 shall be back to sendertongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 2:11pm On May 24, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

Can't you people say something without mentioning a fictional, sky daddy who let all this rubbish happen in the first place?

You're definitely on edge dude...how can you contradict yourself in a singular sentence? Fictional daddy...who is able to let things happen. If He's so fictional then he shouldn't have the ability/power to make things happen nau grin. It is well.

Anyways, may there be calm in the land. May whatever is annoying you ease up....may peace be our lot. Happy Sallah.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Martinez39s(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2020
simbated:
Even this husband abuser about to be deported is here quoting scriptures. All the worst devils in this world have special skills in hiding behind religion to oppress others and perpetrate their crimes. Their hearts are hardened and all they think about is evil towards their fellow men. They go to church to pray for someone to die grin grin grin

Hardened murderers claiming religious.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 2:14pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=simbated post=89909177][/quote]

grin grin grin

I have already mentioned before that spelling bee was never my show. I will adjust...thank you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2020
Not too late to go back to school. We need people who can spell in the society grin
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I have already mentioned before that spelling bee was never my show. I will adjust...thank you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
simbated:
Not too late to go back to school. We need people who can spell in the society grin

grin grin grin

I will mail you my account no so you could help contribute towards the funds. Tank you!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
OFEMANUGURUMARA:
When you have a nonsense family who are all about the hustle, you can never have a peaceful home. Your nonsense family ruined your sister's marriage with their being unreasonable and stupid expectations. OP posted how he is yet to recover from the expenses of bringing them here. You mentioned they have three children. So you think relocating 4 people at the same time is cheap right? You guys are in Nigeria planning their family for them in the UK, and expecting your sister to start sending plenty money to you just within a few months, well congratulations as you have now destroyed your greedy sister's marriage and her immigration record. Her ass would be shipped back to Nigeria and she is unlikely to be able to get a visa to re-enter cos she now has a criminal record and is classed a violent person who poses a threat to the public. She needs to leave the country and come back to you people in Ibadan where she belongs, while she still has some dignity left.

At present, It would be very difficult for your sister to put forward any circumstantial evidence to prove violence against her husband. Don't you think something is wrong with your sister? She has already called the police on her husband at least 5 different times and they never arrested this man on any occasion because they found nothing against him. Is this what you meant when you said she is trying to preserve his career? You preserve your husband's career by calling the police on him, making baseless allegations? You evil ''WERE'' people. All of you in your house can never have a good marriage and your sister is probably better off alone to protect the society from her madness. I pity the next man that would fall victim to her. The evidence this man has trumps all circumstantial evidence your sister is banking on. It's still a loss for her because no matter what happens, your sister is surely returning to Nigeria, she is only just struggling to come to terms with this fact and this is why she wants everyone else to follow her including the man who brought her, the father of her children and you’re all encouraging her to keep causing trouble.

Are your family hopeless people? Why can’t your sister get a divorce, get her own career started, go back to Nigeria to reapply for her own visa and come back. Her mates are doing the same na. It’s appalling that she is so enraged with vengeance that her children’s welfare is not her priority and you all are also acting like the children don’t matter. All these would work against her eventually and she would lose all. If she is not careful, she would not be allowed to see her children again unless in a controlled environment. You people should keep encouraging her to cause trouble o, una eye go see.

Thank you for this post!

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
monfizzy:

I’m afraid if they’re in the U.K. he can’t sell the house. She can approach the courts to secure an injunction stopping him from selling the property. A friend in the U.K. wanted to sell a property after his marriage started having cracks the wife now ex went to the court in defence that the house is their kids inheritance and should it be sold their kids will be rendered homeless and court granted her injunction restraining him from selling the property or any assets in the U.K. The West is a mess for men.

My advise for any man is to ensure their wife remain in Nigeria and never file for them to move to their base otherwise they’re done for life or marry at their base even if na oyibo. It’s only about 2 in 10 marriages that survive beyond 3years and the 2 that survive will mean the man has to be a doormat for these women.

Like my big bro will advise me anytime I think of going home to marry and he’ll be like...why do you think any girl will prefer to marry you that lives faraway as against guys that lives nearby her? Are you a golden boy?. It’s all a means to an end and forget all the good character they display...it’s all deceit.

Oil dey your head grin
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
etrange:

Then Nigerian men are all unfaithful, rapists and fraudsters. We should all hate Nigerian men.
Yes
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 2:27pm On May 24, 2020
mikywonder:

Shut up
Linguistic master

You must be a waste of school fees.

Take a class on family tree terminology. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.