Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107304 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by error4040: 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
My advice for you is to trick her into going back to nigeria Once she’s there Bros Slam the Door And shut her out for Life.
Forget about Mother of my kids issue here bruh, she threatened to End your Career for Petesake!
No go End up lose all wetin you labor for All your life to some Jazebel of a Woman

Think!
Think!!
Think!!!
Your life is at Stake here Either you Win or you get loseguarded.

No say I no warn you Ooo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by darfay: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
tyup:

I don't pity you rather would I give an Advice

next time learn to know Leopards don't change their skin and next time always know Bros before hoes and lastly Love with ur Head and not necessarily ur heart.

You got what you wanted nigga so enjoy just ur meal and leave us Tf alone

For the fact that he isn't in good terms with his wife doesn't give you the right to refer to another man's wife as a hoe. Bros before your wife? Abeg make we dey reason and advise with sense

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by NiklauseFred(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2020
Dear God instead of you to give me this type,pls pls and pls let me remain single.

Nigerian women and their "I'm now free"mentality. sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by STENON(f): 9:30pm On May 14, 2020
May God help you to make the right decision bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Firefox01: 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
Men have been severally warned times without number. Avoid bringing your Nigerian wife or girlfriend abroad. If she can't remain married to you cos of distance, simply divorce. Now look at you, your sponsored and brought in misfortune with your own hands. Oga, look for ways to take a vacation to Nigeria with her, burn her passport and fly back without her knowledge. Ces fini

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Firefox01: 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
error4040:
My advice for you is to trick her into going back to nigeria Once she’s there Bros Slam the Door And shut her out for Life.
Forget about Mother of my kids issue here bruh, she threatened to End your Career for Petesake!
No go End up lose all wetin you labor for All your life to some Jazebel of a Woman

Think!
Think!!
Think!!!

No say I no warn you Ooo
I didn't read this before typing mine. Ship the agent of Satan back to Nigeria, burn her passport and fly back a free man.

You're Valid man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by jesmond3945: 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I succeeded and they finally arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my issues and I have now seriously calmed down as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me. First thing she did when she got here was to cut all my family members off. She said she did not want to have anything to do with any of them again and they should all mind their businesses. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, all she does is endless picture taking and social media hyping of herself. You would never even think that she is a married woman!

She has become a more toxic person that she ever was, very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, always ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with her constant noises and door slamming, and finally her threats have tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for al the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with this by constant police calls and spooky career ending accusations and allegations.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that signed up on dating sites just within a few months of arrival here and when I caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that ''Na only chat you see me dey chat with guys abi, you will soon see them fucking me in your own house! Wait for it and let us see what you would do about it''

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them herehoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my Pali and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

OUR SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!
How long did you leave her in Nigeria?
A lot has passed under the bridge and she is unleashing the demon. Your family might have treated her badly as well. She needs therapy and healing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Luckymama: 11:58pm On May 14, 2020
@ OP, a lot of women endure maltreatment from their husbands in Nigeria because they have no choice I.e they are dependent financially and have to take it. That they continue to accept maltreatment doesn’t mean they have no feelings. The macho inconsiderate way a lot of husbands treat their wives kills whatever love the women may have had. A lot of them are just waiting patiently until situation change.

That’s why for example you will find old couples where the wife has abandoned her husband and is permanently living with one of her children. Now when he is old and needs his wife’s company she has no feelings for him and doesn’t need him anymore since her children can now take care of her.

Same situation you are in. You killed your wife’s feelings for you with your behavior in Nigeria and now she feels she doesn’t need you and so it’s payback time.

The only thing you can do is explain to her that in the first place you don’t have your papers yet so she has not yet “arrived.” Secondly, sincerely beg her forgiveness and make efforts to make amends for your behavior. We women are still quite soft. You won her heart once, you can win it again. Set to woo her the way you did before you got married. Hopefully she will forgive and forget and be ready to build a home with you.

And in case it’s a fake story, well men should note that we never forget the maltreatment. We just bide our time. So always treat your woman right.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by adigun98(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2020
Op I don't know if this is true or not but if it is you're In one deep poo,I'm not married yet but let me first commend you for your patience all these while cos you would have had different bad thoughts against her ...
Don't mind those telling you to convince her to come back to Nigeria cos that bullshit won't work , person wey don dey find opportunity to do all she's been doing now won't want to move an inch ..
Here's the only solution,like someone posted above she's your wife and you can still woo her and you should know her soft spots try exploring that and talk sense into her ,make her know you're not the only one who's gonna go down if things go south but she and her kids too but if she doesn't change bro I suggest you go spiritual about it before she ends you .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by optimusprime2(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I succeeded and they finally arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my issues and I have now seriously calmed down as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me. First thing she did when she got here was to cut all my family members off. She said she did not want to have anything to do with any of them again and they should all mind their businesses. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, all she does is endless picture taking and social media hyping of herself. You would never even think that she is a married woman!

She has become a more toxic person that she ever was, very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, always ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with her constant noises and door slamming, and finally her threats have tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for al the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with this by constant police calls and spooky career ending accusations and allegations.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that signed up on dating sites just within a few months of arrival here and when I caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that ''Na only chat you see me dey chat with guys abi, you will soon see them fucking me in your own house! Wait for it and let us see what you would do about it''

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them herehoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my Pali and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

I understand you brov, however if you don't mind, which country happens to be the location of this predicament?

Because the solution to all this, is as easy as pie if you happen to reside in Europe, especially if they "your wife" are on dependent visas/residency status... You don't even need to send her to Nigeria for her to feel that cold bite of reality.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:

.... a PATHETIC and PECULIAR SITUATION ABROAD.
I believe everything you put up there.

Some may see it as "a TALE by the MOONLIGHT".... but for me I know what our LADIES usually become when they migrate to where they are offered empowerment in the form of BreakFast.
I know how NIGERIAN LADIES maltreat their husbands abroad especially in the US.

I visited one IGBO BROTHER Last week at his residence.... I wept right there when I saw how the Lady he married was spanking him.
This is a GUY who happens to be my senior by 2yrs of age.
I entered my VEHICLE and wept all through.
There are so many SINGLE NIGERIAN MEN who are RIPE for marriage, some are into Cars and Caterpillar Parts here, but when you raise the issue of marriage, they decline immediately.
I encountered one building an ESTATE In ENUGU.... in his 40s, very hardworking yet no thought of marriage.
His MOM visits regularly to shed tears..

PLEASE, which country do you reside... ?
Can we have a WHATSAPP GROUP of NIGERIAN MEN in Diaspora... where these issues can be discussed and the way forward.. Strictly for the MEN.
I am proposing that. Also, should in case we need to visit our embassies.
MEN are becoming depressed by all these threats.
The number of HOMELESS MEN in the US is increasing...

It has become a WARFARE and no Longer a Marital Affair.
Please state your country.....
I am trying to see if we already have a GROUP where we can discuss such pertinent issues or if one has been created already.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 12:31am On May 15, 2020
error4040:

Think!
Think!!
Think!!!
No say I no warn you Ooo
The JEZEBELS are too many in Diaspora.
We have many of them in NIGERIA but AFRICA is doing well by taming them. Else they would have set AFRICA ablaze.

Tricking her into going back to Nigeria will be very difficult, especially without the KIDS...
WHITES are sensitive and Questions will be asked.
They take note of several things.
KIDS may be asked at schools and teachers will report to appropriate authorities.
That will be terrible if they should know that a MOTHER was withdrawn from Kids...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 1:04am On May 15, 2020
I hope you know that If you are the sole sponsor in her affidavit of support and you decide to divorce her now, she will be sent back home straight unless you are still a permanent resident and not a citizen yet.

Your case will only get worse and I suggest you install spy cameras in your home to record her abuses else I see you living on streets or prison soon.

The greatest mistake you made was taking a toxic wife to the States despite the stories you've read on the internet.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by error4040: 1:26am On May 15, 2020
Firefox01:
I didn't read this before typing mine. Ship the agent of Satan back to Nigeria, burn her passport and fly back a free man.

You're Valid man.
Bless Up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by yuswrld20(m): 1:53am On May 15, 2020
divorce her now

3 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 1:59am On May 15, 2020
J111333:
I hope you know that If you are the sole sponsor in her affidavit of support and you decide to divorce her now, she will be sent back home straight unless you are still a permanent resident and not a citizen yet.

Your case will only get worse and I suggest you install spy cameras in your home to record her abuses else I see you living on streets or prison soon.

The greatest mistake you made was taking a toxic wife to the States despite the stories you've heard on the internet.
He really messed up.
How could he have brought in such a Lady..?

The MOMENT a lady starts showing such TRAITS in NIGERIA, Please and Please keep her in Nigeria...
Even if The Roman Catholic POPE tells you how transformed your partner is, please keep her there
Don't ever BRING such a WOMAN into the UNITED STATES.
People keep saying this.
They are not FOOLS.
The disgrace we get from them on daily basis is becoming unbecoming....
KEEP them in AFRICA and send cash across to them.
If they want to Phuck in Africa, let them Phuck there.
The MOMENT a Jezebel escapes into the United States you are Finished...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by davillian(m): 2:24am On May 15, 2020
My friends wife did it to him...
After she got a high paying job...
Gbam she started all you just narrated
They are no longer living together right now....

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TechSpot: 4:23am On May 15, 2020
The issue with some men is that they rush into marriage due to societal pressure, they get to marry a stranger cos time is not on their side or cos their parents kept comparing them to their peers or cos they don't want to fornicate and have to get married to 'hit it'.

How will you not be able to please someone that you got married to, made children with and went further to actualizing her "porting from Naija" dream by relocating her to the dream country of most Nigerians, Canada... How!?

If you will look inward you will find the solution to your problem. Stop feeling depressed, stop competing with an angry woman instead make her happy. Little things go along way in pleasing a woman except the woman has finally ran mad that's when she wont appreciate those little gestures like a warm massage, a wink, a forehead kiss, a leg rub, sweet names calling, occasional gifts, surprise dates, helping with meals, taking care of the children and more and more compliments; These are some of the few things those "whatsapp boys" does better to get their attention... If you want to have peace you need to learn some of it too... Stop taking everything your woman does to you so personal, try and develop some humor and be a bit flexible.

Women after giving birth usually feel they are less wanted by their man/husband cos he has seen them before the changes to their body occur so they start to resent the man and sometimes they want to do likewise to the baby that has brought changes to their body that now affects their once high physical beauty and high self esteem... You owe such woman alot of commitment and constant reminder that despite all the changes childbirth caused her body she hasn't lost her beauty or that you still value her same way you did pre-childbirth.

Learn to live in love with your woman and she will replicate the love and if it has gone beyond salvageable then you need to leave for a while, give her all enough time and space to experience differently from what she is used to then she can compare, contrast then decide.

Time heals everything.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Mindlog: 5:15am On May 15, 2020
TechSpot:
The issue with some men is that they rush into marriage due to societal pressure, they get to marry a stranger cos time is not on their side or cos their parents kept comparing them to their peers or cos they don't want to fornicate and have to get married to 'hit it'.

How will you not be able to please someone that you got married to, made children with and went further to actualizing her "porting from Naija" dream by relocating her to the dream country of most Nigerians, Canada... How!?

If you will look inward you will find the solution to your problem. Stop feeling depressed, stop competing with an angry woman instead make her happy. Little things go along way in pleasing a woman except the woman has finally ran mad that's when she wont appreciate those little gestures like a warm massage, a wink, a forehead kiss, a leg rub, sweet names calling, occasional gifts, surprise dates, helping with meals, taking care of the children and more and more compliments; These are some of the few things those "whatsapp boys" does better to get their attention... If you want to have peace you need to learn some of it too... Stop taking everything your woman does to you so personal, try and develop some humor and be a bit flexible.

Women after giving birth usually feel they are less wanted by their man/husband cos he has seen them before the changes to their body occur so they start to resent the man and sometimes they want to do likewise to the baby that has affected their once high physical beauty and high self esteem... You owe such woman alot of commitment and constant reminder that despite all the changes childbirth caused she hasn't lost her beauty or that you still value how same way you did pre-childbirth.

Learn to live in love with your woman and she will replicate the love and if it has gone beyond salvageable then you need to leave for a while, give her all enough time and space to experience differently from what she is used to then she can compare, contrast then decide.

Time heals everything.

Well articulated!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Dande55: 6:08am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Ouch! that hurts!
Isn't that what you needed to know? Bringing your family here so little idiots can call her names like hoe and olosho.
Then, go ahead to bring Nigerian ladies to your mess.
You are in this situation cos of how you treated her back in Nigeria that aids patriarchy system. Over there in abroad, she's reciprocating all you did to her in a bid to get back at you.
You were the one that started all of these, no good man will be treated poorly by her wife. Submission comes naturally when a woman is treated right.

In your next world, learn to treat women with love and respect.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 6:23am On May 15, 2020
Dande55:

Isn't that what you needed to know? Bringing your family here so little idiots can call her names like hoe and olosho.
Then, go ahead to bring Nigerian ladies to your mess.
You are in this situation cos of how you treated her back in Nigeria that aids patriarchy system. Over there in abroad, she's reciprocating all you did to her in a bid to get back at you.
You were the one that started all of these, no good man will be treated poorly by her wife. Submission comes naturally when a woman is treated right.

In your next world, learn to treat women with love and respect.
All these people here that kept saying I did not treat my wife right in Nigeria don't actually know what they're saying. The answer is NO. In Nigeria, she never touched her salary, I never leave house chores to her alone, I did most things men do to show love to a woman. She just makes sure to tell me how inadequate I am and how she could have had better than me and deserves more. She had this ex boyfriend she always compared me to. Also, she has always had this pathological attachment to her extended family and makes it a duty to paint me in a bad light to anyone willing to listen. Her family expect more from me than I could offer, but did not even nurture the kind of relationship where this could happen. I was always the one doing the calling and visiting and all I get back is criticisms. Throughout our stay in Nigeria, none of her family members ever visited our matrimonial home, cos my wife cannot stop staying things like ''He drinks too much'', ''he never stays at home'', ''I think he is cheating'', ''his mother is a witch'' etc. We were both young professionals and we had busy lives back in Naija so we used to keep a maid, a driver etc. It was not really what you would call a patriarchy at all, just that I had a lower threshold for bullshit. The only difference between when we were in Nigeria and now is that I cannot keep up with her gbas gbos here, and have to back down most of the time for peace to reign, but back in Nigeria, she dared not do or say some things to me cos I would reciprocate swiftly. I am just a normal man with ''African mentality'' like most of y'all, I am not a trouble maker. I am just unfortunate to have this kinda wife whose expectations I have never met and who thinks I don't deserve appreciation, affection, respect, loyalty and love.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Dande55: 6:28am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:
All the people here kept saying I did not treat my wife right in Nigeria don't actually know what they're saying. The answer is NO. In Nigeria, she never touched her salary, I never leave house chores to her alone, I did most things men do to show love to a woman. She has always had a pathological attachment to her extended family and has never painted me in a good light. Her family expect more from me but did not nurture the kind of relationship where more could happen. Throughout our stay in Nigeria, none of her family ever visited our matrimonial home, cos my wife cannot stop staying things like ''He drinks too much'', ''he never stays at home'', ''I think he is cheating'', ''his mother is a witch'' etc. We were both young and professionals and we had busy lives back in Naija so we had a maid, a driver etc. It was not really what you would call a patriarchy at all, just that I had a lower threshold for nonsense. The only difference between when we were living in Nigeria and now is that I cannot keep up with her gbas gbos here, and have to back down most of the time for peace to reign, but back in Nigeria, she dared not do or say some things to me cos I would reciprocate swiftly.
If you are saying the truth, then, just look for a way to leave the house for sometime.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 6:40am On May 15, 2020
adigun98:
Op I don't know if this is true or not but if it is you're In one deep poo,I'm not married yet but let me first commend you for your patience all these while cos you would have had different bad thoughts against her ...
Don't mind those telling you to convince her to come back to Nigeria cos that bullshit won't work , person wey don dey find opportunity to do all she's been doing now won't want to move an inch ..
Here's the only solution, like someone posted above she's your wife and you can still woo her and you should know her soft spots try exploring that and talk sense into her ,make her know you're not the only one who's gonna go down if things go south but she and her kids too but if she doesn't change bro I suggest you go spiritual about it before she ends you .
I have tried to convince her to come back to Nigeria before the lockdown, but she said she would never step out of the country until she gets her Pali. She said she has no business in Nigeria and even if her mum dies before she gets her Pali, she would not move an inch.

I have honestly tried almost everything. I have begged for peace, prostrated, cried, moved out, moved back in when I was piling up more debt, called pastor and his wife who have now given up on her case due to her non-compliance with spiritual advice. I have made multiple attempts to sit her down to have a heart to heart, but it's always the same roadblock. She sees me like some piece of shit that doesn't deserve her. I have seen some chats where she was talking to family and friends about how she plans to divorce me and re-marry here once she gains her grounds.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 6:58am On May 15, 2020
your first and last mistake was to make way for her to get there,how could you?anyways it time you set her up with a hidden camera and also get a lawyer there are cameras that record for long hours depends on the image quality so for now all you need is just an evidence that she is the one making a mess,i dont mean you should install the cameras and then go looking for her trouble she may think you are up to something,keep checking them and be patient,your cameras may get her starting a fight and attacking you first,make sure it is genuine then meet your lawyer to file a report,the authorities can suggest of you want her to remain or return with the kids because you are not divorced and she is not a US citizen so she can be deported for being a public nuisance .she attacking you and threatening you on costing you your job is domestic violence too,it would cost you quite some money but it would be worth it.

17 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2020
Do all you can to leave now. I'm sure you know her behavior will become worse.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2020
TechSpot:

Women after giving birth usually feel they are less wanted by their man/husband cos he has seen them before the changes to their body occur so they start to resent the man and sometimes they want to do likewise to the baby that has brought changes to their body that now affects their once high physical beauty and high self esteem... You owe such woman alot of commitment and constant reminder that despite all the changes childbirth caused her body she hasn't lost her beauty or that you still value her same way you did pre-childbirth.

Time heals everything.
It appears you have never encountered a TERRIBLE LADY before.
It appears such doesn't exist in your DICTIONARY.
I PRAY it remains so.
Some MEN encounter Good Ladies during Friendship but end up with Jezebels in marriage, while some encounter Jezebels during Friendship and develop the Phobia for Ladies but eventually end up with a GoD Sent.

We also have TERRIBLE MEN.
But when the WRONG LADY is empowered it usually results in Anarchy.... and Pandemonium.
Such LADIES find it difficult managing Power and Rights.

That's what happens when such a Lady crosses to the US.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by LadySarah: 7:21am On May 15, 2020
Not supporting her but I can imagine what she saw in your hands.
The law is now in her favor deal with it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by LagosismyHome(f): 7:36am On May 15, 2020
Sit her down and ask her to be honest if she still wants the marriage or not... if she says no then start finding a place to live and move out. If you dont then it will only end up in tears and very badly .

If she says yes she still wants the marriage. Then you both list what needs to change and both agree you work on what you need to change , she works on hers

One person can never save a morden day marriage living abroad.. Both parties need to want it .Once one person doesnt want again subconsciously the party with be provocating the other party while the receiving party will be frustrated leading to untold explosion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 8:16am On May 15, 2020
That's one problem about bringing a woman from
Nigeria to US
Op teach her a lesson of her life
Anyone who say what can we do
We show it to themangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by olalekan9320(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS THE DEVIL, I AM JUST A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY WOMEN LIKE TO PRACTICE WHEN THEY MOVE ABROAD...

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my Pali and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by echibuogwu(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2020
Sit her down and talk to her... and if she still won Dey do gra gra.. oga Dino her ass. Just move out of the house one day without telling her or letting her know... she go get sense by force
LinLinGentle:
I thought I was the devil but she is a bigger devil now. Problem is that her actions would send us all back to Nigeria broke and battered. We have had a few good times and more bad times. The marriage hasn't been an easy one and we've both been at fault. I thought that by moving them abroad and eliminating the distance, some of our problems could be easily worked on, but this is apparently creating bigger problems that can ruin us. Are you married bro? Sorry to ask you but you sound like a single guy, no offence.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Potch: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
LinLinGentle:
I have tried to convince her to come back to Nigeria before the lockdown, but she said she would never step out of the country until she gets her Pali. She said she has no business in Nigeria and even if her mum dies before she gets her Pali, she would not move an inch.

I have honestly tried almost everything. I have begged for peace, prostrated, cried, moved out, moved back in when I was piling up more debt, called pastor and his wife who have now given up on her case due to her non-compliance with spiritual advice. I have made multiple attempts to sit her down to have a heart to heart, but it's always the same roadblock. She sees me like some piece of shit that doesn't deserve her. I have seen some chats where she was talking to family and friends about how she plans to divorce me and re-marry here once she gains her grounds.

There is no point in crying over a split milk. The deed has been done, look for solutions. I read tour story and I kinda believe you. The pattern is similar to what I have seen happening to close friends and folks.

First, you are in a war and you have to build your own strategy and defence on how it would be won. Someone who claimed even if her mum dies she wont go to Nigeria is in for a war. Like somone suggested, get a spy camera and record her daily verbal abuses, threats and so on. All the mesaages of philandering with some guy and threat to divorce you should be archived.

Secomd, how would she get her pali? If you're her guarantor, then you hold the final aces. I guess you can present all these facts to the authority when it is time to renew her or get her pali? I hope you can use this as your last card! If you dont send her to Nigeria, she will eventually send you to Nigeria AND SHE WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY HER LIFE IN THAT COUNTRY.

Third, you are being blackmailed because you are a family man. No matter what happens, trust me your children will be fine. It is better to ler her go than continuing staying with someone who has no love for you. Allowing your children to be brought up in such a frosty environment will damage their psyche forever.

What you should do now? Continue acting like a vulture, you need its patience.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.