Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (92236 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by OriOko88(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2020
cool

Oponu oshi. She's only hating cos she's never married, while her friend is happily married. Its a common thing amongst lady friends beefing each other when one of them gets married early, while d other one is still searching or fvcking around.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by shola07(f): 11:06pm On May 14, 2020
bitterness heart that draw to grave
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by ussv: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Aboks:
Eya
Check very well, i am sure it must have been established in the 17 or 18 hundreds and not 1926 lol
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
That tweet seems more of a mockery turned testimony. Some early births have become blessings in disguise to many, God is aware of them and mockers may not escape their own punishment.

The lesson here is do not mock or judge or be harsh but show unconditional love on someone who abuses or skips due process, and God decides to use such circumstances to show His power and whoever mock God unknowingly will reap what he/she sow. It is written God does whatever pleases Him, so no man should judge!

This is from experience, my elder sister is a testimony. I understand this tweet very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by OriOko88(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
simplepee:
Disgusting tweet.

Well, I didn't just find out today that women are their own enemies, very few are loyal reason I don't have any female friend.
Eyah. Who go com be your best lady on your wedding day?
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
Wolgrace:
That tweet seems more of a mockery turned testimony. Some early births have become blessings in disguise to many, God is aware of them and mockers may not escape their own punishment.

The lesson here is do not mock or judge or be harsh but show unconditional love on someone who abuses or skips due process, and God decides to use such circumstances to show His power and whoever mock God unknowingly will reap what he/she sow. It is written God does whatever pleases Him, so no man should judge!

This is from experience, my elder sister is a testimony. I understand this tweet very well.
baby mama spotted
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by ogakizito(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by markopaulo(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
ordinary two years well man can't fit be God ,may God give u many children
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by RTSC: 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
Dumb girl.

Is there any pride in being a baby mama?

It's a shameful thing.

The lady she is mocking is already married in her husband's house and will conceive in time.

It's foolishness to mock somebody that is better than you and has followed the proper pattern just because the seed has not yet germinated.

It's a matter of time.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by OgaRico(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
davillian:
I understand women don't like each other
The only thing they do is compete and envy each other....
She had a child in 400lvl meaning she got pregnant and decided to keep it though her friend felt its not the right time for her to be a single mother....
This life, never laugh at anyone present conditions or predicaments
Who knows table might turn sooner or later.

I have a friend who was unable to have a child 10yrs after marriage I know what she went through the abuse, the insults, the stigma etc
It got so bad she can't play with other peoples children because they call her mami water because she is so beautiful with clean skin.
I can't count how many times she cried on phone, how many times she felt like running away how many times she felt like killing her self....
Its not like she was one loose girl she married her husband as a virgin...
God did it for her last year she named her son after me...

Reason I don't look down on anyone is that no one knows 2moro.

So person wey no born for 10years finally born then name the pikin "Davillian"?
Hissssss

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by davillian(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
osazsky:
bad guy so her hus will be training another persons child hmmm interesting
Person wife God forbid...
I met her online 12yrs ago
Saw her once when I visited abuja 4yrs ago....
She confided in me and tells me everything.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
osazsky:
baby mama spotted

May you NOT reap the evil you sow with your tongue.. It's not a magic, you will know that God is real.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by davillian(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
OgaRico:

So person wey no born for 10years finally born then name the pikin "Davillian"?
Hissssss
If you want to know my real name oga ask...
I can drop my first name but once I add my surname I don cast
Even google and wikki go bring me out grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nwaonyishi69: 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
Last last, women are the worst enemies of women. Their ways confound me. I believe that both of them were wrong, but let us pray that God will forgive them and also bless the first amebo with her family's heart desire.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

May you NOT reap the evil you sow with your tongue.. It's not a magic, you will know that God is real.
hmm intersting
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
davillian:

Person wife God forbid...
I met her online 12yrs ago
Saw her once when I visited abuja 4yrs ago....
She confided in me and tells me everything.
hmm interesting wow so she tells u everything lovely

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by edoairways: 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Village people at work....
Myvillagepeople you are mentioned
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by edoairways: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Are u God? How dare u mock a woman dat doesn't ve a child? I know a woman at agboju casco she had 7 children and 6 died in one day, d 7th one survived cos she was sent on an errand and 6 got burnt in d house. I ve said anyone dat mocks me is only reminding God of my situation cos i know my Lord will show up at his time
Stories angry
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 14, 2020
Two of you back then seems to be unbeliever

And now is like you haven't turn a new leaf...
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Karleb(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2020
Everyone is on the side of the other woman probably because she's legally married.

But have you for a second empathized with the lady that got pregnant in 400 level probably out of wedlock? Gossiped by this same now legally married woman? Have you ever imagined how hurtful it can be to be the laughing stock of your department?

Two wrongs don't make a right but a popular saying in my area goes thus: "First to do no dey pain".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Onero699999: 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
Need a quick online loan?We guarantee fast turnaround in processing your loan as well as same-day access to funds (once approved). We guarantee loan disbursement in under 4 hours - No collateral, no guarantors or paper works required.  CALL/text 08146940572 for more enquiries. Offer ends on 16th May shocked
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by davillian(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
osazsky:
hmm interesting wow so she tells u everything lovely
Yes she tells me everything.
Na my paddy
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
I guess i was wrong sha, the lesson, don't mock people.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2020
those pictures you added are fake, I followed the thread on twitter

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by herich(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2020
Pained baby mama!
The thing is, is still not too late for her friend to give birth, so chill for now.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2020
davillian:

Yes she tells me everything.
Na my paddy
is her hus awear that she tells u everything sorry o I am just doing some investigative journalism

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Orpe7(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2020
No be till person fly for night im dey display witchcraft o
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by GodPunishBiafra: 11:33pm On May 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

True. A Yoruba man is not always happy to see his fellow tribes man succeed. Go to their universities in the SW, it's the same thing. An hausa lecturer will do all he can to see his hausa student get good grades. Same with the Igbos. But the yorubas, they are usually eager to see your downfall and hope you don't graduate.
Lol
You people just like showcasing and displaying your stupîdity online...
It's so embarrassing how you people have tarnished the image of this country with your crime life, disunity and greed.
Let me tell you a small story.
I finished from Unilag and throughout my years of study, the population of Igbo people in my class alone was around 40%. Yorubas were around that % too and the remaining 20% covers other tribes.
Mind you, my hod was Igbo too when I was in 500l...
After my degree, I was posted to UNN, and I experienced the shock of my life.
Firstly, you can not even get the post of hod if you're not from Enugu.
For you to break the jinx, you have to be a strong member of a cabal.
Population of students from other tribes apart from Igbos was less than 30%. 25% from South-south and very little from other regions.

Now, you'll always be getting ill treatments if you're not Igbo.
My Igbo corpers were paying less than I was paying in my apartment of the same size.
Most times when you go on the street to get something and they notice that you're not Igbo, they will always want to cheat you...

Even among you people (Igbos), there's great disunity. Your parents hardly allow you to marry from other communities.
In this 21st century, YOU PEOPLE STILL PRACTICE THE OSU CAST SYSTEM.

I AM SO ASHAMED THAT I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE THIS BITTER!

IT'S CRAZY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

Mods please help

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by SctDonald(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
Both of you are foolish for mocking each other..
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by smiliyB(f): 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Mocking someone dat is childless is just so wrong, right in front of my house, d woman dat owns d bar there lost her 3kids in one day and as such had to close up shop. Be careful cos u might ve something today and its gone d next day.
only you the two ugly cases...okay ooo, keep it up make I dey waka my way oo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.