Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works (2003 Views)

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / Valued-crypto Legit Bitcoin Investment Company / Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by HisExcellence(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
The first pic was last month account
the second one is this month account.
Note: If u are not ready to don't send me any pm

Am interested sir: 07038388525
Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2020
HisExcellence:

Am interested sir: 07038388525
If u are not ready to pay for my teaching don't border to contact me. Check my profile u will see my number
Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by Donmonday1994(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
Am seriously interested here is my 08163486013.
Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by Digitalstarlite: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
Hi...pls ooo

Some this sites and ppl are scam

Please beware

Don't fall in dere trap

Don't let d environment control u to fall for dem

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by Digitalstarlite: 6:24am On May 18, 2020
Like dis person is on Facebook scamming ppl online on Binance trading wit enough proof to make u send money to her.....

Her number is 0706 799 3321

Please...be ware

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by oneclickng: 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

You're proposing a business hinged on lending and you're claiming that there are no risks involved?

Really?

Obviously you do not know the meaning of the word "Risk"!
Yes, it's risk free. A borrower will submit his/her crypto assets in order to borrow stablecoins from a lender. If the borrower fails to repay the loan within the stipulated time, his assets would be liquidated to repay the loan. Chat me for more details

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by KingNazzy(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
I have been online for a while...seen ppl wit deir big cars,house and good tinz of life. I am not shy to say or too longer throat...no one deserves to be in a state of poverty for life. One has to allow money to work for him and not work for money. I want to use this medium for anyone to assist me wit a legit site for bitcoin site or trading site dat are still working b4 it crashes.

Thanks

�WELCOME TO SMART CONTRACT MILLION MONEY ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.

�What is Million Money?

It's a revolutionary unique DAPPS (Decentralized Applications) matrix system that is deployed to the Ethereum Blockchain network using smart contracts.
It can’t be deleted or changed. It’s impossible to hack it. It will always be there for as long as the blockchain itself exists. The code is open source, anyone can read and audit.
Wallet needed are ECR 20 ethereum wallet that has Decentralize app. Examples of such wallet are;
Trust wallet and Metamask ethereum wallet.

Its task is to redirect members transactions from wallet to wallet, according to the given marketing conditions.

It does not keep the funds of the participants on the site. It has the ability to repeat the profit earning cycle every 100
days at all levels at the same time.

✅ It is Built on Ethereum blockchain.
✅ It is 100% Decentralized.
✅ No Admin is Involved.
✅ No withdrawal request required because payments are automatically transferred to individual wallet directly.
✅ Instant Member to Member Payment directly to your wallet by smart contract
✅ It is Impossible to Hack.
✅ Impossible to Scam
✅ No Risk at all
✅ With only 0.03 ETH ($5 to $6)~ {#3,300} ONE TIME startup cost.

� Earnings from various levels are paid directly into your ethereum wallet by smart contract.
� This is not MMM and it is not PH/GH type of platform.
� It is binary level earning system.
� It is 100% open source smart contract system.
� It is 100% Guarantee.

�HOW TO START
REGISTRATION IN SMART CONTRACT MILLION MONEY AND ACTIVATE?.
�ACTIVATION PACKAGES

�LEVEL 1
0.03 ETH { Profit= ~ $15}

�LEVEL 2
0.05 ETH { profit = ~ $47 }

�LEVEL 3
0.1 ETH { profit = ~ $191 }

�LEVEL 4
0.4 ETH {profit = ~ $1,530 }

� LEVEL 5
1 ETH { profit = ~ $7,645 }

♻️HOW TO PARTICIPATE

�Download trust wallet app from your playstore for Android/Smart phone.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp}

�For iPhone on Applestore
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trust-crypto-bitcoin-wallet/id1288339409

Click on create account,
Save the 12 digits words preferably by writing them down on secured paper or book and also copy and send to your personal email. ( if you lost those 12 words, you may not be able to access your wallet if you want to use another phone or if you format your phone or your phone gets missing or spoils. The system will ask you for those 12 words accordingly .
Verify the 12 words then create.

Once you open a trust wallet, Click on receive and copy your wallet address.
Buy some ether (0.035 ethereum to your ethereum account according to the level you want to activate.
Kindly follow my signature for more details on WhatsApp.
Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by RuggedSniper: 11:57am On May 22, 2020
seemegold:
Binance and download binance academy app for tutorial.
Re: Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works by Digitalstarlite: 12:50pm On May 22, 2020
Learn new digital skills to make money from freelance sites

With the current "Lockdown Ease" in the country where people are loosing their offline jobs or pay cut in their salary. I have decided to teach people new skills different from the popular ones on freelance like Upwork, Fiveer and so. How you can win clients to get jobs and get stars on Upwork, fiveer, quickengigs, peopleperhour.

Venue: Whatapp
Date: 1st June 2020
Time: 8pm.

Join here: https:///HUSlCMJdgwXLNYYO9OtER9

Or DM @https:///2348105651726

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 3 BTC For Sale @ Just 5m/Btc / Investment/enterpreneurship Club / Invest In Lands And Properties–Real Estate: Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.