Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (64902 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by apexc3465: 4:53pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 395855[/color]
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by olurili(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh

Is Alahu not akbar
short but funny comment
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Tundejester: 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh

Is Alahu not akbar
what is the meaning of what you are saying,you should known what you will be posting, ao is Allah related to this now, if you can't praised him then find something else to say

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Raymeskey: 4:58pm On May 16, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
After devil na women shocked
grin grin
Devil self they learn work for where woman dey.

E take devil some minutes to convince Eve to eat that fruit but I'm very sure it didn't take her a minute to convince Adam to eat the fruit.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by ToyinDipo(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
The evil women do
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by encryptjay(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
Someone here said he has slept with more than 10 married Chinese women grin
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by OKTolu: 5:03pm On May 16, 2020
Lol like seriously
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by jasent(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2020
PrincessB1:
Like serious?
Fine girl how are u?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by 2pacamarushakur(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Satan has no human race!

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain, Abel, Seth and had other sons and daughters. Simple!

This is bible talk, and @bolded, only recorded evidences and not personal opinion can surpass.

Thanks.
Bruv, think outside the box na. The Bible is a book written for the wise ones to decode. Ok, are you even aware that the same Bible we read today is not even a complete version
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by apexc5278: 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 3513598[/color]
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by mannyiyke: 5:07pm On May 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Most non identical twins have different DNAs. I wont be surprised if the twins are non identical when they grow older.
They're already non-identical ( also called fraternal twins) because they came from two eggs fertilized by two different sperms (two men).
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2020
this same Wuhan again?

God please am outta here......
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by apexc4395: 5:11pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4371326[/color]
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Felix6: 5:12pm On May 16, 2020
Thank God it is just different father and not a new virus. Next please.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by winj: 5:13pm On May 16, 2020
One dad is Corona, the other is Covid-19
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Salem17: 5:14pm On May 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Most non identical twins have different DNAs. I wont be surprised if the twins are non identical when they grow older.
lol
Did u read the story,the twins are obviously non identical
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by dumininu01(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
Hope say na only twins she don born for am... If not mk he do DNA for others too cheesy cheesy... Women o grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Ibhamzah17: 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
The children na collabo
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
Tundejester:
what is the meaning of what you are saying,you should known what you will be posting, ao is Allah related to this now, if you can't praised him then find something else to say

Guy why are u pained??

Are u assistant Alah??
And who told u i dont praise my God??

Oga pack well, u religious extremist.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 5:24pm On May 16, 2020
Sultty:
it is o, women are created in d likeness of who created them. The devil himself cheesy

Lol, more reason snake/serpents dont touch dem grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2020
One of the reasons I hate men that use herbs and drugs in other to sexually satisfy their wives. You cannot satisfy a woman no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by adeosuntunde: 5:42pm On May 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Crazy shit...
Meanwhile...
The face u make when u get down on her and discover it's salty..

Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by grandlexuz(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
WHAT IF THE BABIES WERE MISTAKENLY SWITCHED BY THE NURSES.

IT HAPPENS. tongue

Just offering an escape route for the ashawo mother. cheesy

They have same mother so couldnot have been switched.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by ursamajor: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Tallesty1:
Hahaha. We are getting somewhere.

Cain and Abel were twins(my opinion) even though there's no recorded evidence. After Eve gave birth to Cain, there is no indication of a long pause or time period before the birth of Abel. It is possible that there was a momentary break before the birth of Abel, probably when Eve said she has "gotten a man with the help of the Lord".

I strongly believe that Abel was born right after that. That is why they both came to God with offerings at the same time.

After eating the forbidden fruit according to the Bible, God said to Satan (((And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Here, the Bible said seed, not seeds so who is Satan's seed??

And to the woman God said....((( I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.)))

Now how does this make sense? Somebody just ate fruit and boom her desires auto became to her husband and she was subsequently punished with painful conception and sorrowful childbirth?

There's more to it.

Jesus called people serpents and descendants of vipers in Matthew 23:33 and in 1 John 3:12 he told them not to be like (((Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?.)))

The wicked one as we know is Satan and the descendants of vipers are from the generation of Satan's seed.

I wish I can really go deeper but here's a thing I want you to figure out.

There are races right from Bible times. God's race also know as pure blood/breed and Satan's race.

When Jesus said that the truth shall set you free in John 8:32. They replied him with v33 ((We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free)))

Now the question...

Has Abraham's seed never been in bondage to anyone?

If you figure this out, you will understand me clearly.
A follower if Joshua Selman spotted
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Them don swap one of his twin
thats another thing
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Niwdog(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2020
Same thing happened in a Nigeria movie titled two'. if the woman have sex with two guys within a space of 5days
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by ajebuter(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

Bia..someone said where the devil is too busy to go, he sends women.. is it true?

Una no well oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by crackland: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
angelfallz:

What is MSM?
Mainstream Media

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by crackland: 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
look into paternity kini? pls don't start the 2nd and 3rd civil war in naija at the same time.
cheesycheesy

But it's very necessary...

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2020
When they eat bats why wudnt it happen. Only in China.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Obidiugwu: 6:14pm On May 16, 2020
This is really touching!!!
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.