Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (64905 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by mordred44: 6:22pm On May 16, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
After devil na women shocked
women b4 devil
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by crackland: 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
angelfallz:

Why should you fear women? When you stop putting women on pedestals you would be to see them for what they really are, and take preventive measures.
Lol..this is one of my many philosophies.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
Concerning women I give up.

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by crackland: 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
IMASTEX:

You've sense for spotting at first bolded. Now at second bolded, that will be a wishful thinking. A country that hasn't yet considered electricity as a necessity. Doesn't have blood group & genotype on birth certificate/data of new born. How will DNA be ever ever thought of?!
Well like I always say, every husband or man expecting a child ought to do these things while we wait for it to be made compulsory by the government, if ever they will...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is not new, this is exactly what happened in the garden of Eden. Satan got Eve pregnant and Adam got her pregnant at the same time.

Can is Satan's seed while Abel is Adam's seed.
You and the people who liked this need help.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by lhawarl1(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Most non identical twins have different DNAs. I wont be surprised if the twins are non identical when they grow older.
what are you saying? Did you read the post at all?
If you want to start discussion about non identical twin.. Create a thread for it
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Lastniga: 6:49pm On May 16, 2020
extremely rare occurrence known as heteropaternal superfecundation. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Sweetcho: 6:57pm On May 16, 2020
Considering all Chinese look the same he did well to spot the difference! Unless the other one was sired by a Nigerian/ African in which case the difference would have been glaring
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Xclusiveme: 7:00pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is called superfecundation.

Wow. Just googled that know. Never knew it was possible. Thanks for the information
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Xclusiveme: 7:04pm On May 16, 2020
MTAIYEM:

It is but rare. A medical condition known as heteropaternal superfecundation

Thanks for sharing. Quite helpful

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Xclusiveme: 7:05pm On May 16, 2020
omonnakoda:
it is called Super pregnancy

Superfetation

U just educated me now. Thanks
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nezan(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2020
May be the woman had a party with two men
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2020
geeez ...I can't even explain how this man is gona look at his wife
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by adexpa(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is not new, this is exactly what happened in the garden of Eden. Satan got Eve pregnant and Adam got her pregnant at the same time.

Can is Satan's seed while Abel is Adam's seed.

You made my night...... Well-done
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by AbuAeesha: 7:51pm On May 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh

Is Alahu not akbar
it's obvious Islam is a great nightmare to u, lolz, u can't even make a quote without mentioning an Islamic phrase/words. may u guided!!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by rationalhuman(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
when you have 1.4 and 1.5 Billion people, of course you will have everything, every kind of news. whats amazing and astonishing in that.

jrusky:
You said Chiness meaning he and the cheat wife and his mysrerous twin are Chiness bah? Then end of story.

If you hear of any strange human existing its either he or she is from China or India.

Nothing strange here it is dem dem. Thanks.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Drizzy5001(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
Away match grin

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Wow. Just googled that know. Never knew it was possible. Thanks for the information

You are most welcome, bro.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

Bia..someone said where the devil is too busy to go, he sends women.. is it true?

Lol, this your question funny,

Another way of say that they are devil's advocate
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by YungLasaint(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2020
Since them get almost the same face the mama fit do mistake na... I feel for the man just take your own and leave the other... Wuhan why always you?
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Xclusiveme: 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are not welcome, bro.
Lol
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Orestino(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2020
frozen70:

Lol, this your question funny,

Another way of say that they are devil's advocate

Hehe..not my handwriting
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by paul100(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Them don swap one of his twin
Na Philippines film?gringrin
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
She slept with her husband and another man in a few days not knowing she had released 2 eggs and would conceive for both men. See as God dey catch person. One in 10 million chance and she was caught.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 9:12pm On May 16, 2020
AbuAeesha:
it's obvious Islam is a great nightmare to u, lolz, u can't even make a quote without mentioning an Islamic phrase/words. may u guided!!!
U b mumu, for ur info i dont despise any religion, am not an extremist like u.
I have friends(males and females) who are muslims
majority of our clients and customers, like 70% are muslims
Infact i can marry a Muslim as wife and allow her practice her religion.
so wat is ur point??
Am sorry for calling u mumu sha, am sorry.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by Jidebabs88(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
Explorers:
A Chinese man (not the one pictured) is left stunned as he discovered that his infant twins have two fathers, a DNA analyst who conducted the paternity test has revealed. In the file picture above, a father takes a nap with his twins in a shop on August 28, 2006 in Wuhan.

'First, the mother needs to produce two eggs instead of one in the same month [to have twins],' Ms Deng, who is also the director of Beijing Zhongzheng Forensic Identification Centre, explained to China News Weekly.

'Second, she needs to have intercourse with two men in really short space of time to make it possible.

'The results showed that the children have the same mother but not the same father.

They have at least two fathers,' Ms Deng suggested.

Twins being born with different fathers is an extremely rare occurrence known as heteropaternal superfecundation.

Women usually have to have sex with two different men within a day before or after ovulation for both eggs to be fertilised.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8319741/amp/Man-shocked-newborn-twins-TWO-different-fathers.html?__twitter_impression=true

I watched this scenario in a NIGERIAN MOVIE some weeks back.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by PrincessB1(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2020
jasent:
Fine girl how are u?
Mhee is fining.

Is that your sis?
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by angelfallz(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Main Stream Media

thank you
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by 9gerian: 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
Wonderful creatures called women!!! And she will still look for a way to pass the blame to the man.

2 men, same day... grin

Women usually have to have sex with two different men within a day before or after ovulation for both eggs to be fertilised.
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by cochexky: 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
Please go for a tighter and neat one, you will understand why it is overrated.. That one u de do done yakwata and no water in the water tank. Please I'm not feeling well.

SpaceX:
Sex is overrated Abeg, wetin sweet inside self?
Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2020
Don't be silly
KanwuliaExtra:

Holy Ghost Tinz. . . .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by ameh99: 11:11pm On May 16, 2020
Chai...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.