Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. (1357 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? / I Told A Guy I Liked Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Ibiminastephen(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2020
For me, I love my eyes, my lips, presumly my way of talking. Capable of charming a lady. LOL
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Kemimarch16(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
My eyes,nose,lips and my kindness
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
Lovely and kind heart
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by MedicH: 10:14pm On May 14, 2020
i am extremely intelligent and there's nothing i can't do. My friends ask me how is it that i know everything. From knowing how to cure diseases to fixing play station pads and joining two USB ends.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
who has millineumlady swiss or Paris account label
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by hartoyebi38: 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
I like my intelligent and level of calmness
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by landmark86: 10:38pm On May 14, 2020
My sense of reasoning.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Makz: 11:05pm On May 14, 2020
These are the things I LIKE about me. I like my yam head, coconut face, small ears, big mouth, long legs, perky nose, shot gun. In fact you need to see my stomach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
One thing I like about myself is I don't give a fĂșck about anybody
I don't give Shit and I don't take shit angry

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
u don't love ur azz/boobs?
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by IAmSkinny: 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
Nothing nothing. Zero over ten.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 14, 2020
nothing

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Theslumflower: 11:50pm On May 14, 2020
My gait.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 14, 2020
My brain(extremely intelligent) my eyebrows, my eyes, my hair and my third leg tongue
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InfinityFabric: 12:02am On May 15, 2020
Ibiminastephen:
For me, I love my eyes, my lips, presumly my way of talking. Capable of charming a lady. LOL
First part: Inherited features.
Second part: Useless skill thing.

Go back to Chapter I

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InfinityFabric: 12:05am On May 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:
First part: Inherited/Edited features.
Second part: Unproven.

Verdict: You wasted at least 34Bytes, not cool!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:08am On May 15, 2020
My stubbornness no get part 2. If I don't want to do something, trying to convince me otherwise is a waste of time and energy. cheesy
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Fidelismaria: 1:05am On May 15, 2020
grin

have got one word but I ain't saying it

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Gofwane(m): 3:13am On May 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
My stubbornness no get part 2. If I don't want to do something, trying to convince me otherwise is a waste of time and energy. cheesy
Same here. If you like, talk and advice me till infinity. I still won't do it.

I also luv ma brain. The kind shayo that thing dey accomodate no be here.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Kemimarch16(f): 8:23am On May 15, 2020
InfinityFabric:

First part: Inherited/Edited features.
Second part: Unproven.

Verdict: You wasted at least 34Bytes, not cool!
should I say who's this animal on my mention coz it is only Animal that acted this way
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InfinityFabric: 8:30am On May 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:
should I say who's this animal on my mention coz it is only Animal that acted this way
Haha! So kind.

Second part: blatant lie!
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Kemimarch16(f): 8:39am On May 15, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Haha! So kind.

Second part: blatant lie!
have said it earlier that it is only m*d person that talk like you
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by blingxx(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:

.....I Can see that grin
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Helios85447(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
my big Gbola

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Felyyaks(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2020
I am an introvert and I love it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InfinityFabric: 11:49am On May 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:
have said it earlier that it is only m*d person that talk like you
Your speech synthesis is only rivaled by wearing crocks on a rainy day.
And unkind liar in front of the keyboard, there's only one outcome.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Kemimarch16(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Your speech synthesis is only rivaled by wearing crocks on a rainy day.
And unkind liar in front of the keyboard, there's only one outcome.
I'm more mature to be extanging words with fool like you
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Impostorr: 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by MedicH: 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
Impostorr:

You should be able to find a cure to Corona then

with my bare hands i suppose. like turning water into wine
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Helios85447(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
Felyyaks:
I am an introvert and I love it
.........I will make u an extrovert
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Helios85447(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:
hmmm but me I like your Sexy legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / I Love Sniffing Ladies Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.