Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told A Guy I Liked Him... (6593 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by SyberKate(f): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2019
So last week there's this colleague of mine that I have been admiring, he's cool and all, dresses well and always neat, so we were in a group with other co-workers and I sort of didn't know when the words came out of my mouth and I told him I like you

But unfortunately he didn't say anything, he just acted like he didn't hear it, now I can't stand him. Anytime I see him coming this way I will just walk another way to avoid him.

I feel like I should ask him if he heard what I said and tell him I was just joking or something.

6 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2019
gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by siegfried99(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Ok
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Apus: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Good for you !!

Now U know how easy and convenient it is for men to keep chasing women months on end even when they know they will end up being liabilities.

Nice try... I admire your courage.

He'll come around If He's into you.

BTw Hope say U no ugly.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by kiddoiLL(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
congratulations you've just done what most females can't do... there's no point in you trying to avoid him. If he's in a relationship, or he's married, then back off.
If he's single and you want him, try to build something with him slowly, by being friends at first.. show him you're good and let him see the real you, he'll definitely see you as a good option.. I said build your friendship with him not throw yourself at him o

P.S: For those folks below me commenting and saying stuffs like she's a gold digger and the females saying she shouldn't do anything pls keep quiet.
It's okay for guys to approach and talk to you women when he likes or want something from you, guys approach you when they love u or just want to register their Nike in ur store but it's not okay for a female to see a guy she likes and open up to him?? What a bunch of hypocrites and sore losers.. if she loves him, she wants his money, or she also wants to taste his deek..let her be and stop posting comments like she's bad for trying to go for something she wants.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Jaqenhghar: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:
So last week there's this colleague of mine that I have been admiring, he's cool and all, dresses well and always neat, so we were in a group with other co-workers and I sort of didn't know when the words came out of my mouth and I told him I like you

But unfortunately he didn't say anything, he just acted like he didn't hear it, now I can't stand him. Anytime I see him coming this way I will just walk another way to avoid him.

I feel like I should ask him if he heard what I said and tell him I was just joking or something.
No need to avoid him. You too pretend like you said nothing.

8 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by tsharp(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
congratulations you've just done what most females can't do... there's no point in you trying to avoid him. If he's in a relationship, or he's married, then back off.
If he's single and you want him, try to build something with him slowly, by being friends at first.. show him you're good and let him see the real you, he'll definitely see you as a good option.. I said build your friendship with him not throw yourself at him o

My stance exactly. You did nothing wrong.

7 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by merit12(f): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:

You don't have to tell him it's a joke, try to repeat it again in a way he will hear you, you don't don't have to joke about your feeling he could be your future husband

Ps first find out if he has a girlfriend if he has pls stay off and if he reject your offer or approach please let it be you don't want force him

Are you from calabar?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Jayslicky: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
A girl like you is really scarce, I admire your courage, from this story you gave I can see you are a very strong woman, don't feel ashamed, try to show him you love him and men hardly neglect a woman who loves them entirely. If things don't work out just know he is already in love with someone else.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2019
He doesn't like you cause you are not his spec. Deal with it. This is the same reason why I don't tell guys I like them, this is always the result if you try it.

2 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
you said it in the presence of other colleagues?
He probably might be thinking you actually weren't serious about it

4 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by ValCon888: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
He ignored you because he knows you like asking for financial help 1week into a relationship.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by GuyWise101(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Op you and I knows that you don't love the guy as you claimed, you are just a gold digger after his pocket and how well he dressed...

Women will love a guy 'BECAUSE' but a guy will love a girl unconditionally...

99% of Nigerian girls will love a guy BECAUSE he is cute and dresses well or BECAUSE he has a car and he is rich, Nigerian girls don't know how to love unconditionally...

Shameless dirty imbeciles parading their dirty bodies as slay queens.

13 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Apination(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:

Just saw your pic on IG, not looking bad but looks aren't everyone's point of attraction. Hopefully, he will look your way and mind you saying "I like you" doesn't fully qualify as an endearing word to most guys considering how a majority of Nigerian women behave undecided
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Newboss(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2019
A girl did the same to me some months back. Now, we're friends with benefit grin. Pussy so constant and on demand grin

Dude ain't like me. I guess grin

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by harriet412(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
merit12:

You don't have to tell him it's a joke, try to repeat it again in a way he will hear you, you don't don't have to joke about your feeling he could be your future husband

Ps first find out if he has a girlfriend if he has pls stay off and if he reject your offer or approach please let it be you don't want force him

Are you from calabar?

Follow this advice at Ur risk
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by BillGoldberg: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2019
OP is an old Nairaland troll. Am trying to remember the Nairaland troll with this account. I have forgotten her name.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by kennybelle: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
You should have told him somewhere rather private.

He might as well be admiring you in his thoughts, but telling him how you feel publicly might just seem embarrassing to him, as such he failed to respond.

But you don't have to avoid him, just be as friendly as you've been b4 d incident, just be your normal yourself

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by chigoziri2403(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2019
he did what most females do when men tell them I Love You, ignore them and walk away, he thought you just want to hit and run.

2 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Munificence: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2019
What's the shit you like about him.. undecided undecided Person wey see you now would think you are serious, next nah money you want to buy iphone, I won to do my hear... Abeg joss your feelings to yourself don't hurt the humble guy..
Mtchw
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Greatguy01(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2019
You did nothing wrong.

A lot of girls do admire me because of my look.

It's not a must that is only guys will admire girls.

It just that in this part of the world we are so hypocritical in the sense that we always think of what people will say if they find out that a lady is admiring a guy.
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by blingxx(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:

I think he's just the shy type... Probably introverted undecided
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Biglittlelois(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:

You are rare, if I like a guy, i'll continue to like him from a far, i'd never tell him cos most often than not, yours is always the end result.
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
SyberKate:

You did nothing wrong. your type is rare ,keep it up smiley
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Foodforthought: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Yuletide25:
you said it in the presence of other colleagues?

He probably might be thinking you actually weren't serious about it
Op pls take this comment serious

3 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Foodforthought: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2019
OP you have not told him anything. How can you tell some someone that you like him in public and expect him to take you serious ? Do guys ask girls out in public? He might think it's just in the moment and because women are difficult to understand he may not want to take the bait! Imagine a scenario where he tries to follow up on what you said, open up and tells you he feels the same for you---- only for you to rebuff him and say you didn't mean it, it just came out! How would he feel? Guys also have egos to protect you know

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Khd95(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2019
now u have been served ur own dosage

niggas will compose lengthy love poems and all u could say is "lol thanks"

2 Likes

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Yoshy: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
To all introverted shy guys, you're a hero, we need more women like you.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by ebenezer95(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2019
If na guy act that way you girls will be calling him lazy hmmmm we have the same right to do anything as a human being if u like a man and tell him you re good to go but it a big Bleep up to be runing away for that call him again and tell him again he might not take you serius good thing happen to good people dont be a lazy sky dog
Re: I Told A Guy I Liked Him... by Kira290(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Valerie47:
He doesn't like you cause you are not his spec. Deal with it. This is the same reason why I don't tell guys I like them, this is always the result if you try it.

marry me cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Flashed Her Private Part, As Ike Played With Her Vibrator (Video) / Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.