Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari (35838 Views)

"If Buhari Don't Strengthen Security In South West, Strengthen Amotekun Now, Gov / Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by helinues: 6:00am On May 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Over mango, see as Iboman waste his brother. I think machette should be banned in SE.
Ever since I was little I hear elders talk about how Ibo like to sleep with machette under pillow. This is the outcome now. Killing someone over mango.

We need a law to make it illegal for fulani to carry gun and Ibo to carry machette.

Chei, walahi you wicked.. See finishing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 6:04am On May 15, 2020
Thanks to Yoruba coalition from trying to save the lives of residents in west.

How can their leaders employ well known notorious one million boys as Amotekun securities?

Full scale robbery unleashed on to the residents..
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by orisa37: 6:55am On May 15, 2020
THEY'RE ARSONISTS. THEY'RE SOWING CONFUSION IIN YORUBALAND. THEY'RE WORKING WITH THE RELEASED BOKOHARAMS AND ALMAJIRIS.
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by agulion: 7:38am On May 15, 2020
haffaze777:

you are too lenient for my liking,someone is saying this trash about ur tribe and this is all u could reply with
oya give him AK47 to go shoot them, tribe ko tribute ni
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2020
agulion:
oya give him AK47 to go shoot them, tribe ko tribute ni

wetin be dis thing?
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Crixxx: 8:11am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.

You have no chill atall grin grin
Awawa boys
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Crixxx: 8:13am On May 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, no be descendants of afonja again? They will always sell their people to the highest bidder. It is normal with them, if in doubt ask Abiola, Awolowo, Bola Ige and the rest how they were all sold out for peanuts. So we are not surprised at all.

grin
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 8:13am On May 15, 2020
Amo wetin
Armoured tank kor
Rpg ni
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:14am On May 15, 2020
Amotekun is dead and gone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by dederocs(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2020
I smell saboteurs angry

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Truthbites: 8:15am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba. Always tufacing since they kingdom come...na wa for them

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba coalition my ass

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Wiljemz777(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=89552791][b]Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting

This comment is as useless as “p” in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Wiljemz777(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2020
They must have promised these people some cows.

Don’t mind the cow worshippers. Confused fellows!

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Apologize(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2020
Where was Amotekun when 1 miilion boys dey rob from compound to compound?

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.

You are very ignorant and pained that your region has nothing to show than to shed blood.

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by executive12: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba Muslims and their undying need to please their Fulani and Kanuri masters. How come they have not been protesting the unhindered terrorism of the Miyetti Allah on Nigerians? Bunch of clowns. Nigeria is obviously heading for disintegration. When it happens, each region will choose which region to align with. The Yoruba Muslims can join their Fulani and Kanuri brethren.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
naso u one honor d death of ur people killed in delta before

naso una one honor d death of the seminarian

d killings in enugu.

dude grow up

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Amotekun was established in just 3 months with little or no noise.
But all their movements, defence leagues, forces na ONLINE E day. Convulsing day and night threatening to bring down the 'Zoo'. They will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by fakati(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2020
Enemy of progress leave the Amotekun alone .

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Wiljemz777(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2020
Lol, no be descendants of afonja again? They will always sell their people to the highest bidder. It is normal with them, if in doubt ask Abiola, Awolowo, Bola Ige and the rest how they were all sold out for peanuts. So we are not surprised at all.

It’s none of your business. Yoruba people surely know how to deal with a bastard . So keep watching as the event unfolds .

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by SweetCunt97(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2020
Overpampered aimless things. Any small thing they shouting to the federal govt. What's wrong with these regions and being autonomous?

Do you fools see states like NY or California bleating on their federal govt to handle their shit? Anyways I feel we should operate should system giving more power to the states and tiny power to the central.. This parasitic nonsense will stop then.

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:25am On May 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
Afonja and betrayal are lik bread and butther cry smh

After I saw your picture I was not surprise you made this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by SexytorresE(f): 8:27am On May 15, 2020
Kdon2:

After I saw your picture I was not surprise you made this comment.
I’m not surprised that u visited my profile as well. People lik u don’t disappoint, u are lik Bet9ja even if I bet my slippers not to cut for me to win 1m it will still cut . That’s how u are
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by mvem(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
if only you know that unity and betrayals has been the igbo man problem. Funny that you point fingers but don't know your history.

6 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Be guided.
u are just a kid

mr man

so d deaths of ndigbo is a yoruba issue abi

isi ike stone hearted human
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Adeolajude(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2020
Corona is getting soften...we don dey check out other issues..
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 15, 2020
If Afonja no show betrayal wetin them gain? Not surprised. It's in their nature!

Betray Zik
Betray Ojukwu
Betray MKO
Betray Bola Ige
Betray Jonathan

Now, they have betrayed their own Amotekun.

Mtcheeeeeeew

It's a genetic something

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / Police Take Over Emir’s Palace In Kano, Dislodge Local Guards Protecting Sanusi / Soldiers Shoot Dead Four #EndBadGovernance Protesters In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.