Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (80460 Views)

FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by VanPOLICE: 7:04am On May 16, 2020
Bawsse:
What's the use of all these institutions if they can't get jobs after studying...

Just a new way to loot, I am guessing this is another non existent "home-school feeding programme"

We need start de burn this politheifcians...
I get fuel, who get tire?

Create more Mega Churches In Unites States instead of schools
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by chelseaboy1985(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2020
Waste of govt resources.we have universities that can't do research,not because they are incompetent, but the support are not readily available, instead of creating additional political institutions,why not channel the funds to research and development,that is what we need to grow as a Nation, having federal institutions in all he 36 states will never help us,the govt advisers need to advice Mr president.we need quality not quantity.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by yumite: 10:01am On May 16, 2020
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by yumite: 10:14am On May 16, 2020
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by 21savages: 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
Bawsse:
What's the use of all these institutions if they can't get jobs after studying...

Just a new way to loot, I am guessing this is another non existent "home-school feeding programme"

We need start de burn this politheifcians...
I get fuel, who get tire?
I graduated from my state college of education 3yrs ago, no job yet not to tlk of Npowa.. I feel like crying
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Teddyg2(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
The one's established are they well equipped.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by PropertyBuying(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to the institutions, the communities and states where those newly approved institutions are established.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by contigiency(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2020
Thesunnys:

I support even though I am from Okposi both in Ohaozara as well

Bros, it's been revealed, the school is going to ISU in Onicha Local government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.