Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors (45472 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Lexusgs430: 4:54am On May 15, 2020
The administrators of the Nigerian nation..
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by PHijo(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2020
ClassicMan202:
Naija na scam.... I repeat Naija na scam

Seconded

By the way, if we should not ask you, mister health minister, who should we ask?

4 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Oshlander: 4:55am On May 15, 2020
Government and deniability
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Thetruthalways: 4:56am On May 15, 2020
Racoon:

https:///63ZBN3WL6t https:///udrnP344y3
It cost CCECC not Nigeria lets be guided please

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by sleek214(m): 4:56am On May 15, 2020
Shame on you guys. Nigeria is a joke PTF members are jokers. Covid 19 is real in the world but a scam in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Thetruthalways: 4:57am On May 15, 2020
Genesils:
Someone shu remind me how much we spent bringing them please
Even then it was reported as CCECC spent money in bringing them not Nigeria
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by alphascorpio(m): 4:57am On May 15, 2020
Chinese people are very crafty. See the way they stylishly brought in the supposed doctors while pretending they were coming to help Nigeria fight covid, now they have disappeared into thin air. They were not honest about what those people really came to do in Nigeria. angry
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Thetruthalways: 4:58am On May 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
We should ask Jubril of Sudan or his missing vice? Shit country
His missing vice you say....why do we have a lot of dull people in this country?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by philipstanley(m): 4:58am On May 15, 2020
Who should we ask
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by ramark04: 5:01am On May 15, 2020
gambia:
Keep deceiving yourself, people that came to install 5G. Scammers

1. The last six in the red circle are Technicians who came to install 5G
2. The seven women in the blue circle are quack nurses from wuhan
3. The guys in the black circle are photographer and reporter.

My opinion though. undecided

see how you share their duties as if you are the one that send them to 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by ridwanlawal: 5:05am On May 15, 2020
Wetin we dey pay you for abi wetin be your work
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by toprealman: 5:07am On May 15, 2020
Took you how many weeks to come up with this crap?

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by NaijaFutbol: 5:08am On May 15, 2020
Those who live by propaganda die by ...

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by shugabasbn: 5:10am On May 15, 2020
The heat is too much for Mr Osagie. U better throw the towel. Where are our Medical officers from China? We must know their where about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by GodPunishBiafra: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
It will never be well with this man for saying this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by akinz5: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
This Minister is MAD. They are bunch of confused people. They are failure.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Maj196(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2020
It is our right to know gaddamit angry
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by leunseyis(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2020
ClassicMan202:
Naija na scam.... I repeat Naija na scam

Yes.

We know they came to manage Late Abba Kyari health, but the stipulated period in quarantine bleeped up. So they could not defend Chinese Technicians again after his death to covid19.

Naija Na Big Scam Bro.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by waynejesus: 5:14am On May 15, 2020
You have a mental problem... who should we now ask
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Omotosho2580: 5:20am On May 15, 2020
9ja
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Hadsty23(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2020
Our leaders with lies just like 5&6... You told us they're coming to help Nigeria fight COVID-19. So who is fooling who?

To hell to all those playing politics on us citizens
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by betx07: 5:34am On May 15, 2020
The truth is these guys they aso rock just for first class Nigerians........ Let me ask you this simple question......... Which isolation center did atiku's son go to for treatment? If you know pls tell us...

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by canDy4eva(f): 5:34am On May 15, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
In as much as Nigerians were informed about their visit into the country, so also it is expected of the Nigerian Government to monitor & give feedback on their whereabout because Nigeria cannot continue to be "a country where anything goes".

Indeed all these has to STOP!

Our leaders SHOULD be accountable to Us!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by TheAviator: 5:39am On May 15, 2020
Genesils:
Someone shu remind me how much we spent bringing them please
Seems you didn't read the article. The Minister clarified that the government didn't bring them. That their coming was part of CCECC's corporate social responsibility and it was CCECC that brought them.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by canDy4eva(f): 5:40am On May 15, 2020
This statement is the most insensitive of all time!

How could a leader make such statement at this point in our lives when accountability should be top notch!

Hope these guys know what they are doing
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by canDy4eva(f): 5:44am On May 15, 2020
I just hope these men up there know that they are accountable to us!

It's time we stand up as a people to ASK questions and DEMAND transparent ANSWERS!

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by simhosting: 5:47am On May 15, 2020
I remember that song line

If You ask me, Na who I go ask
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by JubrinElSudan: 5:48am On May 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
We should ask Jubril of Sudan or his missing vice? Shit country
I don't know where the doctors are please

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Itzwilliamrex: 5:48am On May 15, 2020
Chinese doctors they my area
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by canDy4eva(f): 5:49am On May 15, 2020
TheAviator:

Seems you didn't read the article. The Minister clarified that the government didn't bring them. That their coming was part of CCECC's corporate social responsibility and it was CCECC that brought them.

I dnt want to believe you took that hook line and sinker!

If my memory would not fail me, I remember our doctors asking them not to come because we could handle ourselves!

Accountability is all we ask for and am not sure if that's much for a people to demand.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by daddio(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/stop-asking-me-about-chinese-doctors-minister-of-health-tells-nigerians/amp/

You guys brought them in, and with your post as Minister for Health you should know there whereabout, so why saying they should stop asking you about them?

ORO BURUKU LENU ONIJIBITI!!!

OUR LEADERS WOULD HAVE BEEN SCHEMING ON HOW TO SCAM GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by dederocs(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2020
This is a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.