Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors (45467 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Ayo8(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2020
419 govt and minister....they told us they were coming to support our medical personnel...

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by fireback: 6:00am On May 15, 2020
they're not doctors. they're technicians that came to dismantle the asorock bullet proof door. since Abba kyari is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by excellentj4teal(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/stop-asking-me-about-chinese-doctors-minister-of-health-tells-nigerians/amp/
The Chinese doctors were brought him purposely because if Abba Kyari and the government intended looting through it claiming they spent mullions before bringing them in helping the country. They received major slap when CCEC claimed to have footed the bills for Nigeria. Now Mr Kyari is dead and they are of no use and then returned back to their country unceremoniously. Believe Buhariand his cohorts at your own peril
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by CaptainFM1: 6:05am On May 15, 2020
What are these people taken us for?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by ericmor: 6:15am On May 15, 2020
Arturitoroman:
Chai this country

but they snapped with them welcomed them at the airport..

weeks back LIE MOHAMMED said the Chinese doctors are already working at their isolation centers

now just see the rubbish this man is saying

but it shall never be well with these our leader's

So that’s all? This is the reason why they will continue to do what they like and the situation of the country will remain d same or even get worst
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Edusouls(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2020
Then get out of this country make we hear word Abeg, haba what are u still doing here ?
ClassicMan202:
Naija na scam.... I repeat Naija na scam

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by peacettw: 6:20am On May 15, 2020
This government is just despicable. A few weeks back, you specifically informed the whole nation that they were doctors. Are you saying that there was no security background check? In other words, anyone who claim to be anything can easily enter the country. Is that what these incompetent lots are saying. Perhaps, they all have been bribed in millions as well. I am just so disappointed in the minister of health. Man talks with very little confidence and coherence. What a shame
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Icebreaker212: 6:28am On May 15, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]

JOB VACANCIES: Social Media Manager with a bit of graphic design experience needed, if you are interested send me a DM on my insta _nancyjj you don’t need to add me up, just send a DM
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Adgideon(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2020
Note, not all of them are doctors some of them are technicians, if so the 5G theory might be true cos i mysely i have wandering were the doctors are
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Acidosis(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
[s] When we said those people were not doctors but telcoms technicians y'all called us conspiracy theorists but look the minister just confirmed it ... Nigerian open your eyes to this Covid thing because it's not what you think it is ..today the Lagos State govt admitted it lied when it said a Dubai returnee died of COVID when in reality he was murdered by the negligence of the NCDC who deliberately left him to die of a heart ailments just so the could grow their COVID death list ...If you still think its a coincidence those Chinese technicians came into the country and suddenly the harvest of death started then think again ... [/s]

Nairaland greatest conspiracy theorist! Always releasing fake and concorted nonsense on a per minute basis.

I'm surprised you didn't mention anything on 5G LMAO grin How did you forget that part?

You forgot to mention how CCECC quickly diversified from construction to telecoms upon arrival of the Chinese "doctors."

May fake news not kee you. grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2020
in Naira Marley's Voice Ole ni everybody, eni ile mo ba ni barawo

we are all thieves in this country even some of our pastors are thieves too.

The NMA threatened to go on strike if the Chinese doctors got invited here but these NMA union was silence with either cash/threat. despite the warning, these Chinese came the same week our countrymen and women were humiliated in China

Minister of health told the press they're in isolated center, how come someone that's not your guest is welcome by you?

instead of you to say Abba Kyari they came to save his lives passed on hence the need for their disservice

APC led Buhari Administration would not be forgotten in 50yrs to come and the political sycophants will be remembered with their gross stupidity
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
I don't know where the doctors are please
lol
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by olisaEze(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2020
I don’t really get this Buhari’s administration o. The rate at which they lie to the public is becoming very alarming! Is it that our top government officials are suffering from inferiority complex? U mean u used fanfare to welcome a handful of company technicians like there were PowerRangers that came to vanquish Covid19! Hian! This APC party has to go, and must never be allowed to even control a ward in Nigeria again! God forbid! Shameless old men!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Benega9(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2020
The are now asking themselves
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Drizzy5001(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2020
Bunch of liars .
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by BigBizzy(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2020
Las Las these people never fail to want to scam the gullibles and themselves in disguise
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by ATAKAM: 6:46am On May 15, 2020
is Nnamdi Kanu correct? when he said they came to unlock aso rock since its only Abba Kyari has the finger print? the FG keep giving us reasons to believe anything......

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by ddeola: 6:47am On May 15, 2020
So Nigerian government allowed China to bring in CCECC technicians into Nigeria during this pandemic caused by China? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why is this govt like this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by OlawaleBammie: 6:47am On May 15, 2020
PrecioussB:
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

Mods please help

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Kindly call on lalasticlala, mynd44, or Dominique
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by brownbib(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2020
Deceive yourselves
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2020
gambia:
Keep deceiving yourself, people that came to install 5G. Scammers

1. The last six in the red circle are Technicians who came to install 5G
2. The seven women in the blue circle are quack nurses from wuhan
3. The guys in the black circle are photographer and reporter.

My opinion though. undecided
grin quack nurses
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by femi4: 6:54am On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
When we said those people were not doctors but telcoms technicians y'all called us conspiracy theorists but look the minister just confirmed it ... Nigerian open your eyes to this Covid thing because it's not what you think it is ..today the Lagos State govt admitted it lied when it said a Dubai returnee died of COVID when in reality he was murdered by the negligence of the NCDC who deliberately left him to die of a heart ailments just so the could grow their COVID death list ...If you still think its a coincidence those Chinese technicians came into the country and suddenly the harvest of death started then think again ...
Olodo...And CCECC is a telecom company?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by panmunium(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2020
I have never said this but lemme say today.. NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE, GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE SCAM
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by MichaelDuf: 7:02am On May 15, 2020
Those guys are Chinese military spies.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by MichaelDuf: 7:04am On May 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Nairaland greatest conspiracy theorist! Always releasing fake and concorted nonsense on a per minute basis.

I'm surprised you didn't mention anything on 5G LMAO grin How did you forget that part?

You forgot to mention how CCECC quickly diversified from construction to telecoms upon arrival of the Chinese "doctors."

May fake news not kee you. grin grin

You are such an idiot
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2020
MichaelDuf:

You are such an idiot

LMAO grin grin MichaelDuf Ph.D Fake News, YouTube University.

grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by Yungdave135(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2020
Na now theirs eyes dey open ba �, Medicine after death
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/stop-asking-me-about-chinese-doctors-minister-of-health-tells-nigerians/amp/
The zoo is a scam, imagine what a minister is saying if we can't ask a health minister who invited them who we go ask, imagine he doesn't know their whereabout then was was there mission here, incompetent government.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by eunisam: 7:13am On May 15, 2020
Someone said they are technician who came to uninstall,unlock and dismantle aso rock padlock. since the man that has the key died if covid
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by bolicks: 7:14am On May 15, 2020
You see, the story is changing?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors by bolicks: 7:16am On May 15, 2020
I asked this same question some weeks ago. You must answer where they are? https://www.nairaland.com/5835785/where-chinese-doctors-came-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.