Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (65652 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons Why A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl Or Crush / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
Dobson43:

Yeah......the op struck a nerve i guess. But your DP though .......
The op struck your dick. grin
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
topcatking:

Sorry he pulled the April fools prank on you. smiley
Simp
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

DAT zoie can yab eh! Av never seen a stroppy "thing" lyk dat b4, she needs t have her head examined
Right after you get yours examined.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Dobson43: 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
Zoie:

The op struck your dick. grin

Babe, don't come near wearing that
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Dobson43:

Babe, don't come near wearing that
*shoots him in between the eyes*
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Dobson43: 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Zoie:

*shoots him in between the eyes*

Dodges the bullet like neo in matrix. Disarms you and makes you pay in kind......sweet revenge
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 18, 2020
Zoie:
Simp

Easy to see why he did it. smiley
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 12:08am On May 19, 2020
Dobson43:

Dodges the bullet like neo in matrix. Disarms you and makes you pay in kind......sweet revenge
grin
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 6:58am On May 19, 2020
Zoie:

Right after you get yours examined.

Schnook, & a Femme Fatalé describes u.. Clout chaser!
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by DonroxyII: 10:08am On May 19, 2020
duality:

You are right. But you can add , inability for the lady to initiate intellectually stimulating discussions.

I've ignored some really physically beautiful ladies when I discovered, I was stressing myself initiating good intelligent discussions. It's either she's tagging along slowly, or she's lost. No intelligent conversation initiated, no creativity, no insight, she hasn't thought of anything new to share in weeks, no ambition I can support, no positive Passion, no word of God in her mouth no nothing!!!! angry

Since I can't be discussing Davido, wizkid, olamide, tacha etc..

I had to cut the crap immediately and move on before someone reduced me to the level I've passed.

Ohhhh, This is it for me ..... I will jejely pack such a girl ... I'd initially play along but after the first conversation , there can never be another..... "Make person no reduce me to the level I already passed " .... Fantastic submission!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by DonroxyII: 10:14am On May 19, 2020
GreenDee:
Hmmn, guys Sha.. you snub ladies for no just reason and you act like its cool, you don't imagine putting yourselves in their shoes, will you like to be snubbed as a human being, that shit pains tho.
You have to study your guy or the guy ....

Some are introvert so don't be excessive extrovert around them cuz you will gas them out

some just love their space so don't throw all yourself at them at once as if you have no home

Some wants intelligent and intellectual conversation that borders on contemporary issues, or historical phenomenon that shapes the world ..... you need to match up or you bore him easily

Some are just done maybe due to their own personal issues , you are also expected to be done ...

Snub who snubs you, if you know your onion, that s.hit can never be painful.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
rottencorpse:
Tell that to your mother... WH0RE
Says rigor mortis, the rotten corpse angry
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by ijeomaayuba: 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
Try this https://eedmoney.xyz/239089725073427/
LordOfTheWeed:

What has the OP done to deserve such insult from you? I swear internet has really fúcked the world up because I'm quite sure you can never see him in person and say such thrash to him.. .. .. All these foolish immature kids sef
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by ijeomaayuba: 11:20pm On May 20, 2020
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by etherummaster: 1:20pm On May 25, 2020
Great333:
Into Ethereum?

Yea
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Great333: 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
etherummaster:

Yea
Heard about Forsage Smartcontract?
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by etherummaster: 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
Great333:
Heard about Forsage Smartcontract?

A bit
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Great333: 10:07pm On May 29, 2020
etherummaster:

A bit
Your contact make I introduce you fully boss
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by krushdripper(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2020
GreenDee:
Hmmn, guys Sha.. you snub ladies for no just reason and you act like its cool, you don't imagine putting yourselves in their shoes, will you like to be snubbed as a human being, that shit pains tho.
If you can say this then it means y'all snubbing lil girls are more degenerated than i thought.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by krushdripper(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2020
yYot:

I am sure your ball is rotten down there! Men p smell more than the women vj!
Any odour that comes out of a man's pee is nothing compared to the stench that comes out of a frog positioned stinking hole. That rotten fish smelling monthly leakage that knocks out flies though..
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by krushdripper(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
its good to snub ladies at times...they will respect u more when u do such
Snub them and snub thier respect. In other words, don't snub them for thier respect, snub them cos you want absolutely nothing to do with them. Snubbing someone when you actually want them is a mental disorder, one that most females & many males suffer from.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by krushdripper(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2020
jollyjane:
Some guys are animal in human skin
You can say that again. Animal that would tear you apart if you dare ever come close. This animal though can take a lot of bullshit just to come close & tear you apart.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Zivaharry(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Thanks smiley
marry me
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
jawalis:
11. IF SHE’S FAT OR DARK SKINNED
Really? Now being dark skinned is an issue?! Some of y'all are just part of the problems we have in this Nigeria. So dark skinned ladies are worthy of love? I understand that a plus sized person could lose weight if they wanted but being dark skinned is now an issue? SMH big.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Notateflonguy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
There are 1001 reasons a guy could have snubbed a girl. It's inexhaustive. I see no reason for a list
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Really? Now being dark skinned is an issue?! Some of y'all are just part of the problems we have in this Nigeria. So dark skinned ladies are worthy of love? I understand that a plus sized person could lose weight if they wanted but being dark skinned is now an issue? SMH big.
Yes Yoca. I detest dark ladies and plus sized ones. Those ones are like hippopotamus
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You actually talk like someone without any atom of sense.

First of all, I'm not fat.

Secondly, you replied a comment that wasn't referred to you.

Thirdly, I don't go to church.

Fourthly, if you could check my profile, you'll notice that I didn't put on any makeup there, that's because I don't ever wear make-up, I don't even wear wig, except I'm forced to. I carry my natural hair too, so no need for a wig. I don't do anything to impress anybody.

So shut the fúck up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

all this from a sex tool, fishy stinking pussy fah.

I spit
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Johndagr8t:

all this from a sex tool, fishy stinking pussy fah.

I spit

Who be this latecomer?! undecided
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by mediainc: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.