Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (65608 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons Why A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl Or Crush / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:13pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Remaboy post=89592460][/quote]

undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Mcslize: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

K

This is another thing girls are fond of doing. That letter k is pretty annnoying to send as a reply. It either makes you seem too lazy that you can't type the actual Ok or Okay or you are just being overly unserious.

What stops you from typing OK or Okay? Tell me you were just trying to recite the alphabet with the guy. I can help him recite it with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
Mcslize:

Some ladies don't know when to snub. Most do that as a mind game playing. They do that to get attention from guys and those pusssy simp type of guys will be flooding them with messages.

If a lady snub me, I waste no time; courtesy demands that I free such a lady. Yes, I will free her completely because ain't got that time to lick any girl's ass.

A lady is not replying your messages - a guy who is wise will ignore her as well. When she is not getting that attention she wants by snubbing a guy, thinking the guy will keep on messaging her but the opposite is the case, she will by herswlf starts to reach out to the said guy.

Most times, it is immaturity that makes girls to snub guys. The clamour for attention from the opposite sex. That time a girl is using to snub a guy, if she is the wise type, she will use it to engage a guy in a meaningful discussions.

Having such a girl contact on my phone will even be a waste
you ve said it all

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
Mcslize:

This is another thing girls are fond of doing. That letter k is pretty annnoying to send as a reply. It either makes you seem too lazy that you can't type the actual Ok or Okay or you are just being overly unserious.

What stops you from typing OK or Okay? Tell me you were just trying to recite the alphabet with the guy. I can help him recite it with you.

Mine your business, please

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by shamsin6300(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
vanida6:
Abeg when la liga is resuming football,,i really miss my guys,,expecially my fine boy rodrygo,,,,,,!HALA MADRID

Laliga is resuming on May 32
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by uchrikk(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
Number 1 should have been: If the girl is the type that demands for money for everything. Every reasonable responsible guy makes a budget for his expenses. After the girl has collected what is assigned for her in the budget and forms the habit of continuous demand for more, it calls for serious snubbing especially when you are not yet her husband.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2020
Pearly255:
You should be named 6 and 7
Whatever name. So far it is now Fat and Black.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

I don't agree on dark skinn abeg. Most gals dis days tone dere skin or make it up. Of wandecoal was a gal he for don yellow small since.
I preferred the bleached babes. So far the bleaching is neat and flawless.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:31pm On May 15, 2020
Mcslize:

my brother, dis girls need 2 go back 2 school ASAP. Upon all d shakara na KK, YHU and other jargons dem go de write up n down
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2020
Torie8:
Why?
I don’t just like them. I don’t befriend fat ladies talkless of dating one. And I always prefer fair babes over the black ones. Fatness is NO NO for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Onnasucs1(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2020
I snub ladies for 2 reasons.

1. When you feel the whole world revolves around your bumbum. I'll definitely make sure I never greet you nor even engage you in any discussion.

2. When you snub me. Lol cheesy I'll throw you in a trash can and forget that you exist.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:35pm On May 15, 2020
jawalis:

I preferred the bleached babes. So far the bleaching is neat and flawless.
u shocked me
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by scoundrel(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2020
Seven pages of thirty three comments each on another jambite thread. At least it’s easy to identify the age range of the people who visit this platform. I don old.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Mcslize: 10:39pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Mine your business, please

It's not about minding my business. I do mind my business alot but not for this one. If I don't point this out to you right away, you might end up using it to chat with the guy you like and you will be wondering why he is not replying you. That word k can spoil a potential nice chat with a guy.

Once you send "k", it means you've potentially ended the chat. Your guy won't see a reason to reply you cuz you've indirectly spoiled everything by sending k as a reply. It doesn't make a lady look smart in chatting when she send the letter k as a reply.

Learn to take corrections. I am a guy and I am telling you the plane truth. That word k is pretty annoying for a smart lady to send as a reply.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Mcslize: 10:42pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
my brother, dis girls need 2 go back 2 school ASAP. Upon all d shakara na KK, YHU and other jargons dem go de write up n down

No mind some girls. I just tire for their matter.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:44pm On May 15, 2020
Onnasucs1:
I snun ladies for 2 reasons.

1. When you feel the whole world revolves around your bumbum. I'll definitely make sure I never greet you nor even engage you in a y discussion.

2. When you snub me. Lol cheesy I'll throw you in a trash can and forget that you exist.
bumbum way go expire
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
u shocked me
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2020
Mcslize:

It's not about minding my business. I do mind my business alot but not for this one. If I don't point this out to you right away, you might end up using it to chat with the guy you like and you will be wondering why he is not replying you. That word k can spoil a potential nice chat with a guy.

Once you send "k", it means you've potentially ended the chat. Your guy won't see a reason to reply you cuz you've indirectly spoiled everything by sending k as a reply. It doesn't make a lady look smart in chatting when she send the letter k as a reply.

Learn to take corrections. I am a guy and I am telling you the plane truth. That word k is pretty annoying for a smart lady to send as a reply.

Okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:55pm On May 15, 2020
scoundrel:
Seven pages of thirty three comments each on another jambite thread. At least it’s easy to identify the age range of the people who visit this platform. I don old.
old is relative
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
scoundrel:
[/s]
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
old is relative
Correct, but instead it's subjective. Feelings does not have to do with age sef.I don't understand how she attributes age to that. Some people are still capable of feelings and emotions, even till they are old.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Adasun(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2020
AdeniyiA:

That's why you dasun daji undecided
i don't care either grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
If any guy snobs me,e no even dey pain me sad More like,okay.
Next!!!!!
and who cares whether you're pained or not?! abeeqi..
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by francisisking: 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have never snubbed anybody rather I'm the one been snubbed.
lienus
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by busayochic: 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
11. Her pussy smells of rotten fish

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Karac: 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
I ignore girls when I need to get my sh*t together. I don't like distraction.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 11:17pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
Correct, but instead it's subjective. Feelings does not have to do with age sef.I don't understand how she attributes age to that. Some people are still capable of feelings and emotions, even till they are old.
i get ur point
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by GalaticHorde: 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
No 4, that's me, you'd only get one opportunity to eff up, one more and you're blacklisted permanently

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2020
youngberry001:
yeah baby,,check ur account!

Simp cry
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
paul100:

What is bad of being dark skinned.Na your type dey make girl bleach.

Simp^2

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by highbee02: 11:32pm On May 15, 2020
vanida6:
kisskissis dear,,,tanx so much

Where is my own share of the money given to u?
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by highbee02: 11:32pm On May 15, 2020
vanida6:
kisskissis dear,,,tanx so much

Where is my own share of the money given to u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.