Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her (664 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:13am On May 15, 2020
Pregnant Lady Slaps And Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her

They're both Americans, she's pregnant, he knows if he dares to touch her, he might not see daylight again.

Some things are not worth the risk.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her by Bonebreaker(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2020
For this guy mind nw "make this girl just born make she see something"
But to be honest she could also affect the child's well being with such behavior

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her by Olunmercy56(f): 2:05am On May 15, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry Very risky
Re: Pregnant Lady Slaps & Beats Her Boyfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Her by Kobicove(m): 2:19am On May 15, 2020
I don't give a damn whether the law is on the side of the female in that country if you put your hands on me I will break your jaw!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her / Why You Shouldn't Give Your All To A Guy....... / Do Uba Bank Operate Zero Savings Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.