Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her (702 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Hi all, here are Tangible Reasons Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her.

We have millions of graduates in Nigeria. Marry one of them if you so much desire a graduate. Don’t train any woman in the University with the hope of marrying her..it always end in premium tears.

Allow people(parents) to train their children by themselves. You can support if you wish, but don’t take the full responsibilities.

If you so much rich and doesn’t know what to do with your money, your sisters and brothers are there. Train them instead.

I realized that most men that trains women in the University, have dropped out/undergraduate siblings and relatives. Some their parents are not even doing well yet they are training another man’s daughter. SMH

The moment a Nigerian girl gain admission to the university, forget about her. It takes the grace of God or whatever you serve, for the relationship to work. She will definitely hook up with someone else in School.

Me personally, Instead of training a girl in the University, I rather train a Rottweiler Dog or a Chiwawa Nkita.

A dog will remain grateful and loyal forever than a woman. If we are not married, you’re not my responsibility. Not even a girlfriend! Channel your problems to God and your family.✍️

Write up credits goes To Richard Idasenibo (CEO NaijaSavage)

Source: https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/06/tangible-reasons-why-you-must-not-train.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by gentlesinna(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
I did it and I regret ever doing it......
I almost commit murder and suicide but thank God for d intervention of my friends and God infinite mercy.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by Vyzz: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2020
E beta make u use the money buy Heineken

Like swalloir.... That damn nigga guy

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by ModestGal(f): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2020
gentlesinna:
I did it and I regret ever doing it......
I almost commit murder and suicide but thank God for d intervention of my friends and God infinite mercy.
Sorry to ask, are you ugly?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by Darkzayn: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

which kind of mumu talk be that angry
Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by paulolee(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
guy we don talk am tire online and offline say na bad business be that because he no de end well...he better u use that moni stake 2 odds..
Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by gentlesinna(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Her excuse was dat her parents said they won't allow her to marry an Igbo guy.she is from the west.
Re: Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her by Vickho6(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Even if I love her ehnnn I can't engage maself in such act... I'll rather use the money to do something reasonable

The gal that will graduate and forget me... Abeg mi o raiye oshi

(1) (Reply)

How Father And Son Impregnated Me / August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada / Do You Give A Fnck About This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.