Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

[photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator (6807 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Jadsy01(f): 1:43am On May 15, 2020
A couple married naked in front of 40 naked guests and a naked officiator. Nigel Seymour, 59, and his now-wife Rachel, 30, met on a nudist holiday three years ago. The couple enjoyed a whirlwind romance before getting engaged after just six months. Nigel, a car restorer, proposed to Rachel in front of 400 naked strangers while on a trip. The holiday was organised by British Naturism – ekomiamiblog a society for people who prefer living naked. Rachel, a care assistant, and her husband Nigel, decided they would be married while naked, surrounded by their closest friends and family. Rachel said: “Our naked wedding made perfect sense, as it meant I didn’t have to spend £1,000 on a wedding dress.

See photos here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/15/photoscouple-marry-naked-in-front-of-40-naked-guests-and-a-naked-officiator/

1 Share

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Kadejo(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2020
You mean 3 unfortunate persons standing in front of 40 unfortunate people.
Angel Gabriel, blow this thing nau

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Kobicove(m): 2:11am On May 15, 2020
Before opening this thread I knew it would be whites undecided
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Jadsy01(f): 2:25am On May 15, 2020
grin grin
Kadejo:
You mean 3 unfortunate persons standing in front of 40 unfortunate people.
Angel Gabriel, blow this thing nau

1 Like

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by leetylee: 2:50am On May 15, 2020
What if someone brush past you.....?
Just asking tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by longetivity(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2020
crazy thinz dey happen for this life

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Nobody: 4:33am On May 15, 2020
..... must be AUSTRALIA
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by agbolahan1991(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2020
End of the world
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Eniolakiite(f): 5:19am On May 15, 2020
Where is the privacy undecided
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Nobody: 6:52am On May 15, 2020
Jadsy01:
A couple married naked in front of 40 naked guests and a naked officiator. Nigel Seymour, 59, and his now-wife Rachel, 30, met on a nudist holiday three years ago. The couple enjoyed a whirlwind romance before getting engaged after just six months. Nigel, a car restorer, proposed to Rachel in front of 400 naked strangers while on a trip. Rachel, a care assistant, and her husband Nigel, decided they would be married while naked, surrounded by their closest friends and family. Rachel said: “Our naked wedding made perfect sense, as it meant I didn’t have to spend £1,000 on a wedding dress.

See photos here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/15/photoscouple-marry-naked-in-front-of-40-naked-guests-and-a-naked-officiator/

***The holiday was organised by British Naturism – a society for people who prefer living naked.***

I knew it had to be the "Nudists" when I saw the headline. smiley I just walked in here to confirm my suspicion.

First time I heard about them was from my brother who lives in the EU region. Then I was just a kid. I didn't believe him at first. I mean, in my little world everyone wore clothes almost all the time right?

But as I grew up and encountered a few of these guys and read more about them, I stopped being surprised by their activities.
But trust me, you don't want to see pictures of their group/community camping activities or even go near there.

They don't like to be labelled as religious group actually. They like to call themselves a cultural group out to defend people's rights to personal and social nudity. Things like that.

I see many Nairalanders are shocked- scandalized- even at this. smiley You all are welcome. smiley smiley smiley

It's a wonderful world out there, I tell you.

Don't quite know how strong their community is here in Africa or over in Nigeria. Not sure. But I was once told that a handful might be active in it.
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by TheSourcerer: 8:18am On May 15, 2020
mansakhalifa:

***The holiday was organised by British Naturism – a society for people who prefer living naked.***

I knew it had to be the "Nudists" when I saw the headline. smiley I just walked in here to confirm my suspicion.

First time I heard about them was from my brother who lives in the EU region. Then I was just a kid. I didn't believe him at first. I mean, in my little world everyone wore clothes almost all the time right?

But as I grew up and encountered a few of these guys and read more about them, I stopped being surprised by their activities.
But trust me, you don't want to see pictures of their group/community camping activities or even go near there.

They don't like to be labelled as religious group actually. They like to call themselves a cultural group out to defend people's rights to personal and social nudity. Things like that.

I see many Nairalanders are shocked- scandalized- even at this. smiley You all are welcome. smiley smiley smiley

It's a wonderful world out there, I tell you.

Don't quite know how strong their community is here in Africa or over in Nigeria. Not sure. But I was once told that a handful might be active in it.

yes there are a handful of nudist here ,but no official nudist beach yet .

1 Like

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Aktsmith104: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
Coro abeg ur attention is needed in that place
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by KristaPretty(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2020
That's how crazy yoruba people can be.
Smh! grin
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Nobody: 9:18am On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Yeah...

I don't think they have the right number to be able to do such.

Besides, how can they possibly secure a private beach all to themselves in Nigeria? I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:

You say what?? I don't want to share videos here sha, but just know they are some now

1 Like

Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by StephenBB(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2020
These are the real descendants of Adam and Eve
I wish it can happen in Nigeria
I'm standing at the grooms back
Me having a satisfying cucumber
The ladies looking at me
Chai...mad o!
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by TheSourcerer: 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
Jezking:

You say what?? I don't want to share videos here sha, but just know they are some now
haha for real ? I bet in lagos
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Hotspotbro(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
There's one nudist organization called white tail resort. They even have a church too in Virginia...
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by SweetCunt97(f): 2:09pm On May 15, 2020
Not surprised or perturbed. No b today I done read about them and I respect their culture.
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha for real ? I bet in lagos

Lagos I don't think so... But as for Europe them plenty
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Remaboy(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:
That's how crazy yoruba people can be.
Where did you see yoruba?
Not surprised. An average Nigerian female doesn't like to read.
Re: [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator by Remaboy(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2020
The early men wore no clothes. I don't see what the fuss is all about.
I personally don't like it but all those 'angel Gabriel talk' above me is nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / She Said No To Sex, See My Response! / Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.