Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use (32379 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by eleko1: 5:52am On May 15, 2020
sad spit
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by SoNature(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2020
mayklef:
fvck d spec, chinko na chinko.....abeg Like 4 iphone share 4 andriod

Your so-called iPhone is also made in China

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by eagleonearth(m): 6:10am On May 15, 2020
lekanolaolu:
Well, there are better phones out there for that price. It could actually do better for such price.
Infinix still decided to get stuck with micro USB and not USB type C. Screen is not AMOLED.
which one has all this features for 67K
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by eagleonearth(m): 6:12am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

are you selling it?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by grandstar(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2020
mayklef:
fvck d spec, chinko na chinko.....abeg Like 4 iphone share 4 andriod

Even your iphone is made in China grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 6:17am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Nice. But not amoled.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 6:20am On May 15, 2020
waynejesus:
Can we just stop using all this Asian phone... cos one day chinees will do bomb as a phone and ship to africa
shameless people with stupid Zoogeria, can you beat your empty chest and tell me one thing wey your Zoogeria dey produce.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:22am On May 15, 2020
Was this before or during lockdown? Does aliexpress still ship since post office are not open? Thanks
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Midex88(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Am planning to get one there too. Pls how long does it take to be delivered
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Onlyonebuhari: 6:32am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
Umidigi and Huwai still dey market?

That Umidigi F2 is too superb......the speed is speed is too much.
Love it

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Onlyonebuhari: 6:33am On May 15, 2020
Buy Umidigi product u won't patronize Samsung again
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by seanwilliam(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2020
God will over bless u for this
livebyday:
angry

Stop reviewing these Chinese garbage phones here !!

They have destroyed the world with their Corona virus and you are here telling us about these rubbish disgusting phones that can't even stand the test to be sold in any reasonable country?
The Chinese are evil they are worse than Lucifer you can never ever compare them to the Americans

Look at those working for American companies here in Nigeria like Microsoft, Intel, Chevron, Apple

Compare the it quality of life ,salary and allowances with those working in Chinese companies here in Nigeria like transsion , Huawei, infinix , tecno, Transsnet, palmpay, And other rubbish Chinese companies .

All you see is the Chinese companirs staff look flashy but deep down they are low quality and frustrated just like Chinese productsm, their staff are underpaid , under appreciated and back stab each other all day

Even staff in Korean companies here in Nigeria like Kia and Samsung have a better quality of life and wages than those working in Chinese companies

There is nothing good about working for or with Chinese in Nigeria they are a terrible set of human beings , I mean horrible

Go see what they did to Nigerians living in China during this covid 19 pandemic
Nigerians need.to have some self.respect ! Chinese do not respect you at all, while they might smile and send you an email saying good work they laugh at your and refer to you as dumb monkies .

See how they treated Nigerians like animals there in China during the pandemic , yet you welcomed their doctors here like super stars so.why won't they see you all as dustbin monkies ?

Stop advertising Chinese products if you must do so charge them triple what you would charge any other brand.

Despite what you might think they don't see you as Intelligent, this is why no matter how brilliant your idea is your Chinese boss will rather give it to a Chinese to implement than to give you the credit and full support to implement your idea.

Chinese will tae you to an eatery and tell you how brilliant they think you are then take selfies with you but when they are alone they laugh and are amused at your zeal to please them like a pet monkey

Nigerians don't have self respect , the Chinese respect Kenyan, Ethiopian and other African citizens more than they respect Nigerians do you know why? ?

Those other Africans don't jump and say yes master at the sight of Chinese , they hold the Chinese accountable and demand standards from them unlike.nigerians

The Chinese are not allowed to sell tecno ,infinix and itel I'm south Africa, because of the low quality build of these devices and the Chinese can't bribe the standards organization boss there in south Africa unlike here in Nigeria

The Chinese are not your friend, they are a despicable of human beings

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by alizma: 6:38am On May 15, 2020
I have read many comments trying to condemned the phone. Just like typical Nigerian youths, they create problems without single solution. If you are saying the phone price is high, it is expected of you to tell us another brand with the same quality that is cheaper than this and don't just sit in your house and say xiomi, oppo, vivo etc are better. Those are brand names, you need to mention one particular model of each of those brands, give us their respective specifications, prices and possibly where we can get them. By so doing, you have criticized constructively.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Drizzy5001(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2020
Nonsense phone .
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by martinsaba: 6:51am On May 15, 2020
E still no reach Xaomi Redmi note 8 pro with 6gb ram, 128gb storage memory, 64mp rear and 20mp front camera. miue 11 processor which I am going to upgrade to android 10 and miui 12 by end of month.
AnonPoet:
Before buying the Infinix Note 7, here’s what you should know from my experience with using it. The Infinix Note 7 is one of the midrange devices that Infinix makes and the latest in the Note line up. In this video, I share the upsides and downsides of buying this smartphone from my 2 weeks of using it. What do you think about the Inifinix Note 7 after watching this video?

Specifications:

6.95 inch LCD Display
1640 x 720 (258 PPI)
Back Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light
Front Camera 16MP f2.0
Processor MediaTek G70
Android 10 - XOS 6.0.1
Bolivia Blue, Aether Black & Forest Green
Side Mounted fingerprint.

Price
64GB + 4GB (NGN 67,500 / $164)
128GB + 4GB (NGN 78,000 / $190)
128GB + 6GB (NGN 89,500 / $218)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcwbUKgRngE

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Obakashdee(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2020
krozay:
Which kain display be dis one, watching videos on this phone go be like sey u dey watch 3gp or 144p video content on 480p display.This Phone doesn't give value for your money at all at this price range...

They are back with what they use to deceive some Nigerians
1)Big Screen
2)Big camera MPs(probably fake)
3)Big battery

When some people go get sense??

What do you mean by the display?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Mustack: 7:02am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo

Umidigi, oil dy your head.

Lexusgs430
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 7:05am On May 15, 2020
krozay:
Which kain display be dis one, watching videos on this phone go be like sey u dey watch 3gp or 144p video content on 480p display.This Phone doesn't give value for your money at all at this price range...

They are back with what they use to deceive some Nigerians
1)Big Screen
2)Big camera MPs(probably fake)
3)Big battery

When some people go get sense??
U may be correct for d rest but dier camera is good. Batt.n camera na wetin i fit vouch for infinix bt u see tecno,Nutin good about dier fone.Less dan 6months tecno camera don dey snap like chinko,phone display quack...las las d tecno n infinix na wash bt if u want lesser evil(evil u fit manage) go for infinix.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by MartinsD12(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2020
AnonPoet:
Before buying the Infinix Note 7, here’s what you should know from my experience with using it. The Infinix Note 7 is one of the midrange devices that Infinix makes and the latest in the Note line up. In this video, I share the upsides and downsides of buying this smartphone from my 2 weeks of using it. What do you think about the Inifinix Note 7 after watching this video?

Specifications:

6.95 inch LCD Display
1640 x 720 (258 PPI)
Back Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light
Front Camera 16MP f2.0
Processor MediaTek G70
Android 10 - XOS 6.0.1
Bolivia Blue, Aether Black & Forest Green
Side Mounted fingerprint.

Price
64GB + 4GB (NGN 67,500 / $164)
128GB + 4GB (NGN 78,000 / $190)
128GB + 6GB (NGN 89,500 / $218)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcwbUKgRngE
No android upgrade you be stuck with the same android version, I think redmi note 9s it's a better option and more smooth with snapdragon processor
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

U may be correct for d rest but dier camera is good. Batt.n camera na wetin i fit vouch for infinix bt u see tecno,Nutin good about dier fone.Less dan 6months tecno camera don dey snap like chinko,phone display quack...las las d tecno n infinix na wash bt if u want lesser evil(evil u fit manage) go for infinix.
Both Tecno and Infinix are made by the same company

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by odunade01: 7:12am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
vivo all the way
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by noble2faith(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2020
tonididdy:
Side fingerprint in 2020 grin

On-screen fingerprinting is the new NEW until infinix is ready for a WoW I will stick with the Note4pro

How far with the note 4 pro? I bin enjoy that phone like kilode. The way people dey condemn infinix phone dey surprise me but I bin dey use the phone for more than 10 months now. The xcharge still active. I play PES 2018 on it with no issue. Even Shadow Fight 3.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by 5moky: 7:18am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth) or 12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
GPU - Adreno 512
Ram - 6gb
ROM - 64gb
OS version - version 10

bro pls tell me about the battery usage
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Hollysaint: 7:19am On May 15, 2020
This is good.
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Dogalmighty17: 7:19am On May 15, 2020
I have been an avid user of infinix right from the very beginning with the infinix zero. I am even still making use of an infinix phone right now. But I must say that I am done with their line products. From battery heating up issues that zero had, to the seemingly unsolvable charging point issues that have followed the hot series down the years. It appears infinix still has a long way to go. I can't buy a phone and less than six months later, I have to begin facing the need for repair.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2020
waynejesus:
Can we just stop using all this Asian phone... cos one day chinees will do bomb as a phone and ship to africa
Samsung and iPhones are also assembled in China

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Enwhen(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2020
waynejesus:

Infinix and Techno are own by a Nigeria ...I need not tell u the tribe, u should know that
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by directonpc(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
China
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by OdenKelechi(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
Your head dey there
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by OdenKelechi(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Infinix Phone for 89k?

Mediatek shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How much is Redmi With 6gb ram with Snapdragon?
Lol.. my guy I'm wondering too. These infinix people are not smart at all. At this point they still use Mediatek
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by OdenKelechi(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2020
Arizonaz:
I stopped using infinix because of their unnecessary ads. And you can't upgrade to another version except you purchase a new phone.
They are under transion that's why. Very useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 7:26am On May 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Both Tecno and Infinix are made by the same company
Not dat i know o bt i don't believe wat u just said. Enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Top 5 Best Selfie Smartphones / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.