Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use (32377 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Mrbond310: 7:27am On May 15, 2020
My Xiaomi redmi note 7 is far way better than this infinix. If you want a strong China made fone. Think Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 7:27am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Infinix and Techno are own by a Nigeria ...I need not tell u the tribe, u should know that
Bomb dey ur head.which nigerians
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by livebyday(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
God will over bless u for this

Bro it's about time Nigerian start having some self respect!

Chinese do not like , admire or respect Nigerians like you are led to believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 7:40am On May 15, 2020
I would rather purchase a used iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, or OnePlus than this shit. A sleeping leopard is better than a barking dog.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Randerl: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
When was this junk launched to justify a 2 week usage assessment review.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

Not dat i know o bt i don't believe wat u just said. Enlighten me
http://www.transsion.com/en/mobile/about/profile.html

Check the third paragraph
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by DarkJeddi(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2020
waynejesus:
Can we just stop using all this Asian phone... cos one day chinees will do bomb as a phone and ship to africa
If you no use Asian made phones,which phone you want use?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 7:44am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

It's a lie. Nnamdi Ezeigbo (CEO, Slot Ltd.) does not own Tecno/Infinix. He only played a part in drawing the attention and presence of Transsion Ltd (makers of Tecno/Infinix) to the African mobile phones market.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Enwhen(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

Before you put bomb on my head go find out...

Ignorant is not an excuse to bomb me...don't be surprised , Nigerians are doing great things...I can give u more that will shock u and even say missile dey my head...low key Nigerians.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 7:49am On May 15, 2020
SoNature:

Your so-called iPhone is also made in China
But at least iPhone does not use cheap Mediatek processor like Tecno and Infinix devices. There's a big difference between capital letter "B" and the footprint of a cow. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by seanwilliam(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2020
livebyday:

Bro it's about time Nigerian start having some self respect!

Chinese do not like , admire or respect Nigerians like you are led to believe
Only a wicked, heartless, biased and asswiping human being will support China in this chaos we facing
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 7:50am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Before you put bomb on my head go find out...

Ignorant is not an excuse to bomb me...don't be surprised , Nigerians are doing great things...I can give u more that will shock u and even say missile dey my head...low key Nigerians.
You jst be one confused mf. A Nigerian owns tecno n infinix. U wey b high key Nigerian hope ur networth reach 15m n above? coz small children like una wey don see 1m go dey feel say dem b sumtin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 7:50am On May 15, 2020
eduwizard:

It's a lie. Nnamdi Ezeigbo (CEO, Slot Ltd.) does not own Tecno/Infinix. He only played a part in drawing the attention and presence of Transsion Ltd (makers of Tecno/Infinix) to the African mobile phones market.
Abeg go tell dat guy.E no well
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by guji12(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

The power efficiency is a bit better in the Snapdragon 662 as it is built over the 11nm fabrication. The Helio G70, on the other hand, has the 12nm fabrication. On-paper the 11nm fabrication is looking to be a bit more promising than the 12nm in terms of power efficiency. However, the 14nm fabrication the Snapdragon 660 stands nowhere in this comparison as this is a very much outdated fabrication
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by guji12(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

https://www.quora.com/Which-one-is-better-Snapdragon-660-or-MediaTek-Helio-P70
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by pyrex23(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2020
tonididdy:
Side fingerprint in 2020 grin

On-screen fingerprinting is the new NEW until infinix is ready for a WoW I will stick with the Note4pro

Side fp on a midrange is really OK..
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
Umidigi and Huwai still dey market?

We dey shout, maybe our voices no loud reach or una no gree hear......

Mustack..... grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by LordShiva97(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Stop reviewing these Chinese garbage phones here !!

They have destroyed the world with their Corona virus and you are here telling us about these rubbish disgusting phones that can't even stand the test to be sold in any reasonable country?
The Chinese are evil they are worse than Lucifer you can never ever compare them to the Americans

Look at those working for American companies here in Nigeria like Microsoft, Intel, Chevron, Apple

Just Compare their quality of life ,salary and allowances with those working in Chinese companies here in Nigeria like transsion , Huawei, infinix , tecno, Transsnet, palmpay, And other rubbish Chinese companies the difference is clear!

All you see is the Chinese company staff look flashy but deep down they are low quality and frustrated just like Chinese products, their staff are underpaid , under appreciated and back stab each other all day

Even staff in Korean companies here in Nigeria like Kia and Samsung have a better quality of life and wages than those working in Chinese companies

There is nothing good about working for or with Chinese in Nigeria they are a terrible set of human beings , I mean horrible

Go see what they did to Nigerians living in China during this covid 19 pandemic
Nigerians need.to have some self.respect ! Chinese do not respect you at all, while they might smile and send you an email saying good work they laugh at you and refer to you as dumb monkies .

See how they treated Nigerians like animals there in China during the pandemic , yet you welcomed their doctors here like super stars so.why won't they see you all as dustbin monkies ?

Stop advertising Chinese products if you must do so charge them triple what you would charge any other brand.

Despite what you might think they don't see you as Intelligent, this is why no matter how brilliant your idea is your Chinese boss will rather give it to a Chinese to implement than to give you the credit and full support to implement your idea.

Chinese will take you to an eatery and tell you how brilliant they think you are then take selfies with you but when they are alone they laugh and are amused at your zeal to please them like a pet monkey

Nigerians don't have self respect , the Chinese respect Kenyan, Ethiopian and other African citizens more than they respect Nigerians do you know why? ?

Those other Africans don't jump and say yes master at the sight of Chinese , they hold the Chinese accountable and demand standards from them unlike Nigerians

The Chinese are not allowed to sell tecno ,infinix and itel In South Africa, because of the low quality build of these devices and the Chinese can't bribe the standards organization boss there in south Africa unlike here in Nigeria

The Chinese are not your friend, they are a
despicable breed of human beings

Stop proselytizing and propagating your sinophobia.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by SirBunky85(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

u no tell us the battery capacity
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Enwhen(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

You jst be one confused mf. A Nigerian owns tecno n infinix. U wey b high key Nigerian hope ur networth reach 15m n above? coz small children like una wey don see 1m go dey feel say dem b sumtin

Your blood dey hot too much...I'm talking about the owner of Techno and Infinix and other Nigerian living a low key life style , and u are attaching me as if u see for ur dream....it's too early o...this morning u don go smoke Igbo come dey mis yarn here ....abeg comot make I pass , Igbo smoker .
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 8:07am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Your blood dey hot too much...I'm talking about the owner of Techno and Infinix and other Nigerian living a low key life style , and u are attaching me as if u see for ur dream....it's too early o...this morning u don go smoke Igbo come dey mis yarn here ....abeg comot make I pass , Igbo smoker .
Go read wetin u write u ram. Bfor u dey tlk of Nigerians living low key lifestyles nai b say u na high class
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by guji12(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2020
martinsaba:
E still no reach Xaomi Redmi note 8 pro with 6gb ram, 128gb storage memory, 64mp rear and 20mp front camera. miue 11 processor which I am going to upgrade to android 10 and miui 12 by end of month.
D processor nor atill reach MediaTek Helio G70
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by guji12(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2020
OdenKelechi:

Lol.. my guy I'm wondering too. These infinix people are not smart at all. At this point they still use Mediatek
Lol.. Y nor compare dia mediatek to d redmi snapdragon.. Na just make mouth
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Enwhen(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2020
Fragility6:

Go read wetin u write u ram. Bfor u dey tlk of Nigerians living low key lifestyles nai b say u na high class

U better stop to dey smoke Igbo.., cos u never do ur own research u dey disbelieve me...I was not even surprised when I found out it was own by a nigerian...abeg when u find out say Na Nigerian own am , abeg come back come apologise ,to let me know say Na Igbo dey worry u, say Na u be the real maluu...ewu.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by LordShiva97(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

That Umidigi F2 is too superb......the speed is speed is too much. Love it
Please at what price did you purchase the phone?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by hardeycute(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2020
guji12:

D processor nor atill reach MediaTek Helio G70
So you mean G70 is better than GT90?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
No dull ur self , na iPhone them use take this pictures
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Enwhen(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2020
LordShiva97:

Please at what price did you purchase the phone?

Don't let them decieve u o, most of them are agents of the particular phone dey promote...

Infinix has the best battery life... Infinix and Techno are the best in Africa markets today...all those phones that upon usage or charging it will be hot like hot pot... Gionee is another good product but it's difficult to repair when it's faulty....if u have any engineer that knows about phone meet them let them tell u more about phones...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Fragility6: 8:29am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

U better stop to dey smoke Igbo.., cos u never do ur own research u dey disbelieve me...I was not even surprised when I found out it was own by a nigerian...abeg when u find out say Na Nigerian own am , abeg come back come apologise ,to let me know say Na Igbo dey worry u, say Na u be the real maluu...ewu.
U dey baff,eat,sleep 4 ignorance
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by LordShiva97(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't let them decieve u o, most of them are agents of the particular phone dey promote...

Infinix has the best battery life... Infinix and Techno are the best in Africa markets today...all those phones that upon usage or charging it will be hot like hot pot... Gionee is another good product but it's difficult to repair when it's faulty....if u have any engineer that knows about phone meet them let them tell u more about phones...

Okay, thanks for the heads up brother.
I do appreciate.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Mistermamus(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

just use a xiaomi, hauwei or vivo phone u will come bck here to ask for forgiveness for writing such crap. Tecno n infinix best ko �

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by mrhansome12(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:

or
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Battery nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Top 5 Best Selfie Smartphones / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.