Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use (32380 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Kennytorio1: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
For that price it doesn't worth it..my redmi note 8 is better by far to it...it has gorilla screen, 64 rom and 4gig ram, type c charger sensor and much more at cheaper price...more over infinix is an African market phone where by after 2 weeks or a month there will be infinix note 7 pro...I was a lover of the phone for years and I used most of it but I realised that xaomi products from India is better off all this infinix because they of Samsung and iPhone standard...browse it out for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by livebyday(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
LordShiva97:

Stop proselytizing and propagating your sinophobia.

A typical Chinese nairaland stalker

I wish you karma I'm full force
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Pelaguis: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't let them decieve u o, most of them are agents of the particular phone dey promote...

Infinix has the best battery life... Infinix and Techno are the best in Africa markets today...all those phones that upon usage or charging it will be hot like hot pot... Gionee is another good product but it's difficult to repair when it's faulty....if u have any engineer that knows about phone meet them let them tell u more about phones...
Mr man GTFO!!

Infinix and techno are some of the shittiest over priced devices that ever existed. I'm a tech person and those devices do not offer value for money.
They bring out phones with very poor processors, false camera mega pixels and are hardly ever upgradeable to the latest android os version, they get away with these because they know most Nigerians or Africans do not know better,

I used to be a strong supporter of their devices till my eyes were opened by a friend. Infinix and techno will never offer you value for money.
Pick any redmi, xiaomi or Huawei phones at the same price range as this phone and you'll see the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by itzprezy(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2020
I don't know if it's only me..but it's only in nairaland I have seen people hyping redmi,oppo ahead of infinix and Tecno,in real life I have never even seen someone using any xiaomi product..if these xiaomi is better than Tecno and infinix for a lesser price why are majority still buying the Tecno and infinix as they are the best sellers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Kykyblaze(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2020
tonididdy:
Side fingerprint in 2020 grin

On-screen fingerprinting is the new NEW until infinix is ready for a WoW I will stick with the Note4pro

Even samsung, oppo, realme still make use of rear mounted.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by hustla(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2020
No original design, na to just copy samsung and huawei them sabi smh
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by BonPatrick(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2020
God bless you my brother
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
Umidigi and Huwai still dey market?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by mkoabiola: 9:02am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

When was that ?

What d site to check ?

I need a new phone
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Kykyblaze(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2020
itzprezy:
I don't know if it's only me..but it's only in nairaland I have seen people hyping redmi,oppo ahead of infinix and Tecno,in real life I have never even seen someone using any xiaomi product..if these xiaomi is better than Tecno and infinix for a lesser price why are majority still buying the Tecno and infinix as they are the best sellers in Nigeria

Xiaomi and Oppo just came into the Nigeria Market. Unlike tecno and infinix that have stayed over 8 years.

Xiaomi is not cheaper but greater than or equal to tecno and infinix prices.

I will always choose xiaomi over them because of better specs. Majority of Nigerians dont know.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Joeysage(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Why will I waste my money on this overhyped plastic when correct original Chinese phones like
Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo
I've pitched my tent with Xiaomi for now, at least you can be sure of updates with them. And their products have a good standard.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by sammyranking(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Infinix Phone for 89k?

Mediatek shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How much is Redmi With 6gb ram with Snapdragon?
Oil dey your head bro that money will buy mi9t 128gb with an amoled screen change go remain. I prefer an iPhone 6 to that crap infinix.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by sammyranking(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2020
itzprezy:
Life is difficult for the blind I guess that's why people aren't using more xioami. I'm currently using Xiaomi products and I love it.. just like Samsung your guarantee 2 new OS updates. If you have Android 9 open box your will get android 11.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by horladtop(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Really?

Oppo
Xiaomi
Vivo

My umidigi screen is faulty now I no get accessories... Why we willbe using phone with difficult accessories
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Zoroaster: 9:46am On May 15, 2020
lekanolaolu:
Well, there are better phones out there for that price. It could actually do better for such price.
Infinix still decided to get stuck with micro USB and not USB type C. Screen is not AMOLED.
Amoled?
You won't be able to afford it if they use amoled screen plus this is a budget phone.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by GodPunishBiafra: 10:11am On May 15, 2020
horladtop:

My umidigi screen is faulty now I no get accessories... Why we willbe using phone with difficult accessories
Na lie.
You can buy it online or go to alaba international market.
It's possible it's in computer village sef
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by oseluck: 10:31am On May 15, 2020
How long did it take to get your delivery from AliExpress?

Deicide:
Value for your money hmmmmm

Lol, lemme put my Redmi note 7 spec here....

Screen - 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Resolution - 1080 x 2340 pixels

Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5

Back camera - 48mp f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
or
12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)

Front camera - 16mp f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm

Processor - Snapdragon 660

GPU - Adreno 512

Ram - 6gb

ROM - 64gb

OS version - version 10

Price I bought it the blue colour 54k on AliExpress grin

So why you go carry your money go buy Infinix?

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by rationalhuman(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2020
Agreed, I used Note 5 pro and Now i am using note 8 pro, Both of them i was able to get from India (Made in India not Made in china).
I have seen same models from China as well but those from India have some better quality.

Kennytorio1:
For that price it doesn't worth it..my redmi note 8 is better by far to it...it has gorilla screen, 64 rom and 4gig ram, type c charger sensor and much more at cheaper price...more over infinix is an African market phone where by after 2 weeks or a month there will be infinix note 7 pro...I was a lover of the phone for years and I used most of it but I realised that xaomi products from India is better off all this infinix because they of Samsung and iPhone standard...browse it out for confirmation
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by CuteYvonne777: 11:35am On May 15, 2020
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by icankel: 12:14pm On May 15, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Stop reviewing these Chinese garbage phones here !!

They have destroyed the world with their Corona virus and you are here telling us about these rubbish disgusting phones that can't even stand the test to be sold in any reasonable country?
The Chinese are evil they are worse than Lucifer you can never ever compare them to the Americans

Look at those working for American companies here in Nigeria like Microsoft, Intel, Chevron, Apple

Just Compare their quality of life ,salary and allowances with those working in Chinese companies here in Nigeria like transsion , Huawei, infinix , tecno, Transsnet, palmpay, And other rubbish Chinese companies the difference is clear!

All you see is the Chinese company staff look flashy but deep down they are low quality and frustrated just like Chinese products, their staff are underpaid , under appreciated and back stab each other all day

Even staff in Korean companies here in Nigeria like Kia and Samsung have a better quality of life and wages than those working in Chinese companies

There is nothing good about working for or with Chinese in Nigeria they are a terrible set of human beings , I mean horrible

Go see what they did to Nigerians living in China during this covid 19 pandemic
Nigerians need.to have some self.respect ! Chinese do not respect you at all, while they might smile and send you an email saying good work they laugh at you and refer to you as dumb monkies .

See how they treated Nigerians like animals there in China during the pandemic , yet you welcomed their doctors here like super stars so.why won't they see you all as dustbin monkies ?

Stop advertising Chinese products if you must do so charge them triple what you would charge any other brand.

Despite what you might think they don't see you as Intelligent, this is why no matter how brilliant your idea is your Chinese boss will rather give it to a Chinese to implement than to give you the credit and full support to implement your idea.

Chinese will take you to an eatery and tell you how brilliant they think you are then take selfies with you but when they are alone they laugh and are amused at your zeal to please them like a pet monkey

Nigerians don't have self respect , the Chinese respect Kenyan, Ethiopian and other African citizens more than they respect Nigerians do you know why? ?

Those other Africans don't jump and say yes master at the sight of Chinese , they hold the Chinese accountable and demand standards from them unlike Nigerians

The Chinese are not allowed to sell tecno ,infinix and itel In South Africa, because of the low quality build of these devices and the Chinese can't bribe the standards organization boss there in south Africa unlike here in Nigeria

The Chinese are not your friend, they are a
despicable breed of human beings
uve just said nothing but the truth. I have worked with them and all uve just said are all correct. they don't regard Nigerians even though were there reaping us apart. come to Nnewi Motorcycles spare parts and see how guys are moving money to Chinese and still they don't regard us

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by mattmogan88: 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
Am a tecno and infinix fan, currently using tecno pourvoir 3 plus (3GB ram variant,), I bought it last year(46k). On paper, I taught I v gat a gaming device because of the powerVR GE8320 and 2Ghz speed but I was wrong. The device struggles to play PUGB and PES. I was really disappointed cos I later find out that there are other better phones I could have bought with that amount. I regret buying the phone after just a week....

Anything concerning infinix and tecno, This is where my journey ends,

don't buy infinix or tecno phone if you are a heavy user

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
mattmogan88:
Am a tecno and infinix fan, currently using tecno pourvoir 3 plus (3GB ram variant,), I bought it last year(46k). On paper, I taught I v gat a gaming device because of the powerVR GE8320 and 2Ghz speed but I was wrong. The device struggles to play PUGB and PES. I was really disappointed cos I later find out that there are other better phones I could have bought with that amount. I regret buying the phone after just a week....

Anything concerning infinix and tecno, This is where my journey ends,

don't buy infinix or tecno phone if you are a heavy user

if someone complain they will tell you which one have you produce ......that you hate Tecno infinix ITEL

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by mattmogan88: 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
samyd1:

if someone complain they will tell you which one have you produce ......that you hate Tecno infinix ITEL
I will not condemn any phone, because another man food is another man's poison
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
alizma:
I have read many comments trying to condemned the phone. Just like typical Nigerian youths, they create problems without single solution. If you are saying the phone price is high, it is expected of you to tell us another brand with the same quality that is cheaper than this and don't just sit in your house and say xiomi, oppo, vivo etc are better. Those are brand names, you need to mention one particular model of each of those brands, give us their respective specifications, prices and possibly where we can get them. By so doing, you have criticized constructively.
Redmi 8, note 7, note 8, note 8 pro, note 9, note 9s, note 9 pro.
These phones except the note 9 series can be found in slot.
The note 9s is available on Jumia global, the note 9 is available on aliexpress.
Realme 6, 6pro, c3, c5i, c6i, realme x, realme narzo and narzo 10a these models except the realme 6 and 6 pro can be found on aliexpress.
Let me leave space for others to add.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by icankel: 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
To me, it depend on how one uses his/her phone. av used my Tecno L8+ for more than 3yrs now without having issues and believe there are others that av used Infinix for a period without experiencing any issues. My major problem with all these companies is d way they're releasing new product each year
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by BreezyCB(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2020
Huawei all the way
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Stop reviewing these Chinese garbage phones here !!

Those other Africans don't jump and say yes master at the sight of Chinese , they hold the Chinese accountable and demand standards from them unlike Nigerians

The Chinese are not allowed to sell tecno ,infinix and itel In South Africa, because of the low quality build of these devices and the Chinese can't bribe the standards organization boss there in south Africa unlike here in Nigeria

The Chinese are not your friend, they are a
despicable breed of human beings
It's because of the bolded that a few of us here have taken steps to curbing the spread of this deceit and scam being endorsed by every hungry and selfcentred celebrity in Nigeria.

Like you clearly stated "unlike Nigerians". Not every Nigerian is accepting this show of clear fraud and unwarranted deceit being published by Transission and their likes.
I was among the few persons who held xiaomi accountable after a backdoor was found in the mi browser.
If you check nairaland, you will see fellow Nigerians who were supposed to be in support of such magnanimous endeavour by me, actually doing the reverse by condemning me for showing my displeasure towards xiaomi's way of managing users privacy.
Xiaomi has since fixed this error, but the outright toxic reaction showed by Nigerians here on nairaland towards me as though me acknowledging the wrong doing of xiaomi is the crime and xiaomi committing the actual crime was of no consequence.

Fast forward to now, I still have the campaign against Tecno's scam which is the camon 15series on my twitter.com/zesushv pinned post. Calling Tecno to question, but like you clearly stated they are not interested in being accountable to Nigerians because most Nigerians don't hold them to account.

But I am among the few Nigerians who is holding them accountable, when you check that pinned post on twitter and see the amount of retweets and shares, and replies and comments there. You would agree a large number of Nigerians are fed up with this transision trash.

We can't keep relying on a failed system to speak for us. The time is now, we can render their deceit an open lie by spreading their hidden scam and fraudulent goal against Nigerians public.

Together we can win. Let's keep spreading and talking, and tweeting...

Convinced a relative on phone yesterday to shun the wayward and outdated devices in the form of Tecno spark 4 and Infinix hot 8 for the redmi 8. It wasn't an easy task. But it was worth it, knowing one innocent user has been swayed from the claws of transision.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2020
itzprezy:
Micromax was top of the affairs in India for over 10years, until a revolution took place. Micromax is now a shadow in India today.
You not seeing users of xiaomi, oppo, realme or vivo around you, isn't a testament of Tecno or infinix's durability or advancement in the technology race; but a show of how misinformed the persons around you are, and how technologically dull they have been.

Give me any infinix, tecno, elephone enthusiast; and watch me enlighten them to a level they will forever detest these brands...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by livebyday(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It's because of the bolded that a few of us here have taken steps to curbing the spread of this deceit and scam being endorsed by every hungry and selfcentred celebrity in Nigeria.

Like you clearly stated "unlike Nigerians". Not every Nigerian is accepting this show of clear fraud and unwarranted deceit being published by Transission and their likes.
I was among the few persons who held xiaomi accountable after a backdoor was found in the mi browser.
If you check nairaland, you will see fellow Nigerians who were supposed to be in support of such magnanimous endeavour by me, actually doing the reverse by condemning me for showing my displeasure towards xiaomi's way of managing users privacy.
Xiaomi has since fixed this error, but the outright toxic reaction showed by Nigerians here on nairaland towards me as though me acknowledging the wrong doing of xiaomi is the crime and xiaomi committing the actual crime was of no consequence.

Fast forward to now, I still have the campaign against Tecno's scam which is the camon 15series on my twitter.com/zesushv pinned post. Calling Tecno to question, but like you clearly stated they are not interested in being accountable to Nigerians because most Nigerians don't hold them to account.

But I am among the few Nigerians who is holding them accountable, when you check that pinned post on twitter and see the amount of retweets and shares, and replies and comments there. You would agree a large number of Nigerians are fed up with this transision trash.

We can't keep relying on a failed system to speak for us. The time is now, we can render their deceit an open lie by spreading their hidden scam and fraudulent goal against Nigerians public.

Together we can win. Let's keep spreading and talking, and tweeting...

Convinced a relative on phone yesterday to shun the wayward and outdated devices in the form of Tecno spark 4 and Infinix hot 8 for the redmi 8. It wasn't an easy task. But it was worth it, knowing one innocent user has been swayed from the claws of transision.

I feel at peace there are actually some sane matured and honest Nigerians like you who see the Chinese for the evil they are.

Look at the clown named chidi the GM of transsion, they use him like a puppet to sell sub standard devices to his counrry people yet the dummy parades himself as a GM?

In China which I have been to several times the tecno and infinix are totally unknown brands not authorized to the sold in China as they don't meet the standards required

All Chinese transsion staff use iPhone !

Nigerians have really debased themselves due to poverty and hunger and it is very sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by princetom1(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2020
nedekid:

Add 15+ to the price. Phone don cost now. Guess it's the exchange rate.

That's even old school phone, it has gotten 2 newer generation after that, redmi note 8 and recently redmi note 9s. At far better spec and price than this shitfinix and this shitfinix can't still match the spec of 2 generation's back of redmi phones... Smh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Deicide: 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
oseluck:
How long did it take to get your delivery from AliExpress?

3 weeks
mrhansome12:
Battery nko?
SirBunky85:
u no tell us the battery capacity
4000mAH
Gr8fulHeart:
Was this before or during lockdown? Does aliexpress still ship since post office are not open? Thanks
Before the lock down
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by Deicide: 2:59pm On May 15, 2020
guji12:

The power efficiency is a bit better in the Snapdragon 662 as it is built over the 11nm fabrication. The Helio G70, on the other hand, has the 12nm fabrication. On-paper the 11nm fabrication is looking to be a bit more promising than the 12nm in terms of power efficiency. However, the 14nm fabrication the Snapdragon 660 stands nowhere in this comparison as this is a very much outdated fabrication
I don't know all this one you saying, I charge my phone overnight I use it throughout the day without charging, when I wanna charge it overnight again I still have some bars left, that seems pretty power efficient to me.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use by alizma: 3:38pm On May 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 8, note 7, note 8, note 8 pro, note 9, note 9s, note 9 pro.
These phones except the note 9 series can be found in slot.
The note 9s is available on Jumia global, the note 9 is available on aliexpress.
Realme 6, 6pro, c3, c5i, c6i, realme x, realme narzo and narzo 10a these models except the realme 6 and 6 pro can be found on aliexpress.
Let me leave space for others to add.
Is this the way Op mentioned Infinix note7 and you were able to come to a conclusion?
What is redmi8, note 8 etc? You just post trash.
For your post to make sense, if you say redmi8, give me full specification of redmi8 and the price and possibly where I can get it. Lazy youths, it is easy for you guys to condemned someone's post unfortunately you don't know the effort put in place before the post become readable to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Top 5 Best Selfie Smartphones / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.