Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,904 members, 7,866,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pls Judge Me By Me, If You Use My Friends You Go Miss Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge Me By Me, If You Use My Friends You Go Miss Road (236 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Judge Me By Me, If You Use My Friends You Go Miss Road by Gentle0wavez: 8:53am On May 15, 2020
we all know the saying that goes "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" over time I have seen this belief fail sometimes. I befriend people that are almost the opposite of me and we still get along so well. Most of my friends are Extroverts, flirty and hates books, unlike me. I have a very close friend that gambles for fun, for three years now I have never play gamble no matter how desperate I get, I don't even know how to play bet9ja even if I wanted to and he on his own side have never followed me to a brothel no matter how konji hold am. I have stop judging people by their friends, I either get to know you or ask people that have had deals with you. A guy once told me that he stopped greeting me when he learnt that my friend is gay ( I never knew until we left school) bcus he thought I was gay too, seeing that I don't associate with girls much. I only wonder how many people he have told. There was a runz girl that every body knew to be a dupe and a thief. She can't help stealing from and cheating people. All the guys that have booked her have said that they loosed something. she came to my guys room to beg for chair and stole his money on the table. On day we had a contest to supply chin-chin at a party and thus girl's closest, best and seemingly only friend was in the snacks business. We rejected her cuz we thought she is a dupe like her friend but due to time we gave it to her as she was the only one available, her integrity shamed me. The quality and quantity of the product were top notch, and the price was OK. Imagine she called me to tell me that one of her ingredients is not in the market now and so the chin chin would taste slightly different, that I can either go to another person or she would give me a slight discount for it. I told people of it and they said that is how she is.
Re: Pls Judge Me By Me, If You Use My Friends You Go Miss Road by Oluromantic: 9:00am On May 15, 2020
When you become a pastor, imam, politician or MD/CEO, you will understand the proverb. When you have built a great name and you don't want it soiled, you will distance yourself from some friends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R / Girls And This Rape Trend / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.