Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) (3077 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
I remember then when men were boys me and my friends we use to make a lot of money from reselling products because we had a sure connection in Cotonou and Europe and we made a lot and we could easily buy acres of land in some areas in Lagos and Ogun state back then but because we were boys we spent a lot enjoying life and believe me if anyone brought the idea of buying a land to start a farm they would abuse you and yab you. lol

I saw surprised when i was chatting with an old friend and he told me a friend of ours that we used to be in the same click is now a farmer or he has a farm, the dude lives outside Nigeria but he is into farming today and I said to myself who would have thought that this same guy would go into farming today? I tell you he would have shut down the idea of farming if we had brought it up back then when we used to roll.

But I am glad today that I also have land and I would lease it out to farmers because I can't run a farm, lol, so the point is when you have money please seek advice from elders or your parents and not your friends.be wise.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/be-careful-of-kind-of-friends-you-keep.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Bigredmachine: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by helinues: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
I chose my friends , they don't choose me.

Even with that, they are categorized into different sections. There must be something in exchange as friendship.

A friend that I am not benefitting anything from, if I stopped hanging out with such person, I have nothing to loose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
helinues:
I chose my friends , they don't choose me.

Even with that, they are categorized into different sections. There must be something in exchange as friendship.

A friend that I am not benefitting anything from, if I stopped hanging out with such person, I have nothing to loose

Lol grin
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

Lol, we no understand wetin you mean bruv grin
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, we no understand wetin you mean bruv grin

I swear me self no understand

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

I swear me self no understand

Lol, wahala, make we ask yemi alade grin
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, wahala, make we ask yemi alade grin

Good idea
You be real MVP

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Good idea
You be real MVP

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Teslason(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good advice....
That's how a friend of a dude in Malaysia put charm in from of his entrance...
This life is just about competition.... A lot of friends don't want their mate to be ahead of 'em!
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:
Good advice....
That's how a friend of a dude in Malaysia put charm in from of his entrance...
This life is just about competition.... A lot of friends don't want their mate to be ahead of 'em!

Yea better to stay away from friends to avoid competition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? / For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? / Video:female Teacher Sets Social Media On Fire After She L#aked Her Bedroom Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.