Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? (17594 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by IZUKWU(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2012
sosoluv:
If a girl tells u she loves u and she refuses to be intimate wit u, wen u want to be intimate with her. What will u make out of it?
what i will found out is why does she refuse ? Is it because she does not want me i.e i don't stoke her fires ? Or is it that she is given it to another person ? Or she does not just like sex ? Or because i refuse to pay toto development levy?. Then i would know what to do. Believe if it is because i refuse to pay up then my actions will be to form that am changing pay up for like one week with promises of more ,hit that toto mercilessly for that week and count my loses and cut the ish.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by 190: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2012
IZUKWU: what i will found out is why does she refuse ? Is it because she does not want me i.e i don't stoke her fires ? Or is it that she is given it to another person ? Or she does not just like sex ? Or because i refuse to pay toto development levy?. Then i would know what to do. Believe if it is because i refuse to pay up then my actions will be to form that am changing pay up for like one week with promises of more ,hit that toto mercilessly for that week and count my loses and cut the ish.

Rollin on d floor fallin
I don dieeeee

@ toto development levy wetin girls nor go talk finish
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by IZUKWU(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2012
fresh_dude: Lol @ deadly golddigger with unrelenting incisors. Mahn this ish is just sick. I participated in my own share indiscretions and realise that the cycle of foolishness runs continually. No babe can maga you without your permission.
in this matters ,experience is usually the best teacher. Every man must learn for himself that fire is hot.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by 190: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2012
IZUKWU: in this matters ,experience is usually the best teacher. Every man must learn for himself that fire is hot.

Lol
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2012
IZUKWU: what i will found out is why does she refuse ? Is it because she does not want me i.e i don't stoke her fires ? Or is it that she is given it to another person ? Or she does not just like sex ? Or because i refuse to pay toto development levy?. Then i would know what to do. Believe if it is because i refuse to pay up then my actions will be to form that am changing pay up for like one week with promises of more ,hit that toto mercilessly for that week and count my loses and cut the ish.
Oseee! Now that's how the game's played. Keep it gangsta playa.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2012
IZUKWU: in this matters ,experience is usually the best teacher. Every man must learn for himself that fire is hot.
Word!!!
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2012
sosoluv:
If u expect a woman to jus give u sex without anything u show her appreciation with in return, then don't complain wen she never cooks for u or cleans up after u. U are jus a shagmate at the end of the day she will go look for someone she will commit to
And who's complaining about this? Not me.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2012
fresh_dude: Joke's on you sis. Intentionally misspelt fool cos I thought spambot would substitute the word. Please stay on topic, otherwise admit that you've been out-argued.
I swear that spambot's female. I deliberately mispelled and now sosoluv thinks i can't spell 'oxymoron'.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by collinsn007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
sosoluv:
If I don't look for a guy that is as financially secure as I wld want myself to be, what will feed my kids, what will take them to school, where will they sleep?by financial secure I mean having enough for survival and a comfortable life that I would want to see myself living.
look my dear if u hv a job like i tink u do u didnt get it by ur power or grace maybe u say i went scool n i graduated n i supposed 2 get a job i wnt 2 tell u sometin there r many pple dat r much better than u even females dat dnt hv jobs so its nt by ur power bt d grace of God n remember God does nt best bt gives u 1 dat cn make d best out of u both so if u come by some1 who is Godfearin n hes about 2 make it in life give him a chance n God will bless u u dnt need a financially secure person bt some1 who knws n fears God
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
BoboYekini:
I swear that spambot's female. I deliberately mispelled and now sosoluv thinks i can't spell 'oxymoron'.
I fail to realise the benefit of that spambot ssometimes. It just kills the effect words have and totally misrepresents a posters true emotions.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2012
aswef
Re: Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2012
zs,d2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Most Romantic Lady In Da Romance Section..... Voting Ends Tonight >>>>> / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.