Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll (16231 Views)

Poll: Who is your candidate?

Buhari(CPC): 48% (356 votes)
Dele Momodu (NCP): 0% (2 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 25% (191 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 21% (157 votes)
Utomi(SDMP): 1% (13 votes)
Okotie(FP): 0% (4 votes)
Shekarau(ANPP): 0% (5 votes)
Others: 1% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC / Nairaland Presidential Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Lagosboy: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
Was it Dele momodu that voted for himself ROMFLAO

I pray this poll translates to reality on ground and we coast home to victory
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
What was the polls on NL saying before the 2007 elections, anybody know?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Dave6: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2011
Which kind poll result be this?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dav.e:

Which kind poll result be this?
Na poll we de show Buhari go win
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
Lagosboy:

I pray this poll translates to reality on ground and we coast home to victory

Amen! Amin!! Ameen!!!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by LoveKing(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nigerians dont want PDP. Nigerians dont want PDP again. Lets solve that out of the equation first.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Detribaliz: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2011
BUHARI/BAKARE LEADING IN THIS POLL and many other polls that are not GEJ sponsored tongue. Im wondering where they got their own results from that claim president Goodluck Jonathan is "winning",  is this a bid to make people believe that they would win ? when in actual fact, they know they will loose and are planning to RIG?,
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by olasboy: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
Prayer for the day:
May the family, life and entire affairs of all those who will vote and support PDP come April, move in the direction Nigeria has gone in the past 12 years, AMEN
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
olasboy:

Prayer for the day:
May the family, life and entire affairs of all those who will vote and support PDP come April, move in the direction Nigeria has gone in the past 12 years, AMEN

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
The only Caveat is that the prayer be limited to the National level. We have to admit the fact that some PDP state governors are doing well by Nigerian standards.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by fzmorris: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
[size=24pt]Who will you vote for in the 2011 Presidential Elections?[/size]

[size=20pt]Visit http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/home/vote-now and make a choice, the world is watching. Nigeria must have free, fair elections and responsible leadership.[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
That prayer of the Day is very scary o
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
80% of those that participate in this opinion poll are Nigerians in the diaspora,dnt be deceived when GEJ win this free and fair election.

FRESH AIR JOOOOOO
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
@olasboy
I believ that prayer is not for God,it should be for the lesser gods u worship in your room.
I think that prayer is coming out of your cockroach brain.
Very stupid boi
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
If you are a supporter of Buhari can you pls answer this question with at least 10 facts.
I promise you if ure able to convince me,Ill vote for Buhari.

What makes Buhari better than Pat Utomi?

I want the sensible ones among you to answer.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 10cirenoh: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
lwise:

@olasboy
I believ that prayer is not for God,it should be for the lesser gods u worship in your room.
I think that prayer is coming out of your cockroach brain.
Very silly boi

Let me help you, would you like GEJ's rule in Bayelsa as  a prayer point?

Do you want your life be run the way GEJ ran Bayelsa? yes or no? undecided
lwise:

If you are a supporter of Buhari can you pls answer this question with at least 10 facts.
I promise you if ure able to convince me,Ill vote for Buhari.

What makes Buhari better than Pat Utomi?

I want the sensible ones among you to answer.

10? you want 10? lol you must be joking, anyways i am going to help you, but before then, give me just 5 reasons why you think GEJ is better than Pat Utomi.

And i promise to list 15 reasons why Buhari is better than Utomi and GEJ combined
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Genbuhari3: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
Because Buhari has built 14,000 kilometers of road while Utomi has not built none; Buhari built refineries, Utomi none; Buhari salvaged Nigeria from Shagari when our economy was in total shambles, utomi was a special adviser to shagari; Buhari has no company and does not represent the capitalist elites, Utomi owns a bank and run the most expensive MBA university in this country; Buhari is popular with the masses, Utomi is popular with the elite. Buhari has fought corruption, Utomi has preached anti-corruption.

in summary, Buhari has been a doer, Utomi has been a theorist!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by olasboy: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ Iwise

Its is gross madness to do something thesame way and expect a different result.
You want to vote thesame PDP (Obasanjo's boyz) into power and you expect a different result. Now you can see who is Very Very silly. Ode!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Because Buhari has built 14,000 kilometers of road while Utomi has not built none; Buhari built refineries, Utomi none; Buhari salvaged Nigeria from Shagari when our economy was in total shambles, utomi was a special adviser to shagari; Buhari has no company and does not represent the capitalist elites, Utomi owns a bank and run the most expensive MBA university in this country; Buhari is popular with the masses, Utomi is popular with the elite. Buhari has fought corruption, Utomi has preached anti-corruption.

in summary, Buhari has been a doer, Utomi has been a theorist!

I guess youre joking,even Babangida did more than all uve listed likewise Obasanjo when He too was a military junta.Weve given OBJ the second chance as a democrat and he disappoint us all,this time around,we are not giving any x military junta another chance cos they are all bird of a feather.WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING,DONT BE DECEIVED.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Genbuhari3: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
so I wasted my time on this you?

I am sure you dont have work to do?

you ask us to compare utomi and buhari, now you brought in IBB.

You are a m.o.r.o.n! idiot

People are stealing time off their busy office schedule to enlighten you, you are busy playing to the gallery. ode
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
Genbuhari3:

so I wasted my time on this you?

I am sure you dont have work to do?

you ask us to compare utomi and buhari, now you brought in IBB.

You are a m.o.r.o.n!

People are stealing time off their busy office schedule to enlighten you, you are busy playing to the gallery. ode

I thought you have better fact than the ones you posted earlier,those facts you posted are for morons like you.Buhari build refineries,14000 km of road,
Assuming u were ask to campaign for Buhari is that what u will be saying,I thought you have better points.I now know that you ar one of his paid campaign supporters,dnt forget your monthly pay cos the month will soon end.Blockhead.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Eltonluigi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
'UNPD' is that suppose to be a joke, their vice presidential candidate can't speak english in a debate!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by chidianan(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
I told Jonathan when he promised to restore Nigerian power epilepsy in 6 month that i take people on their words, he did all his consultations and calculation, all his traveling and money squandering and never achieved anything, I wonder where the 4 thousand mega of electricity is being consumed. I still mentain that it is either Ebele was too frail to ascertain the real problem of Nigeria Electricity before making his promises or he is just another promise breaker, yes, like god-father like god-son. I lost my hope the day he formed affinity with corruption himself - the ugly man or the west
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by chidianan(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
I don't care if the north have had the country forever, if they have the most credible man I will vote for him

BUHARI is the man, everywhere you go, you find straight-minded Nigerians saying the same thing.

and here is another reason not to vote for good luck http://www.total-facts-about-nigeria.com/nigeria-general-election.html
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Bese: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2011
NL,
pls let's erase our mind from the pt where we conclude BY SAYING voting 4 GEJ is a vote for pdp. NO. No doubt, he must come 4rm a party 2 vy 4 an elected position nd that's why he in pdp. I assure all NL, a vote 4 GEJ is a vote 4 needed transformation in 9ja.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by zeeleso(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Bese:

NL,
pls let's erase our mind from the pt where we conclude BY SAYING voting 4 GEJ is a vote for pdp. NO. No doubt, he must come 4rm a party 2 vy 4 an elected position nd that's why he in pdp. [b]I assure all NL, a vote 4 GEJ is a vote 4 needed transformation [/b]in 9ja.
A vote for PDP is a vote for GEJ, a vote for GEJ is a vote for PDP. FULLSTOP.
Do you think the money going into Jonthan's campaign is falling from the sky. It is gotten from the coffers of the PDP members and supporters. That is the way political parties are structured you support one another with your wealth, power and influence.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lwise(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Donate2BB campaign by textin CPC to 33724 on ETISALAT

Another scam

check the post ahead of mine.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=48pt]up Buhari[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by monsterg(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2011
up ribadu!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by zeeleso(f): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2011
lwise:

Donate2BB campaign by textin CPC to 33724 on ETISALAT

Another scam

check the post ahead of mine.
Got it from their campaign team, Mr scammer detector. Contact any of them via their site  www.Buhari4Change.com to confirm.

NB: I wonder how much one can get together from such a scam that would make me go through all that unnecessary stress just for a few naira. Though times are tough in naija, money is definitely not one of my problems. Besides I expect it would be quite easy to be nabbed  through such formal means,  so just in case you dont believe me, do all future 'supposed victims' a favour and report the link to Buhari's official website above or even to etisalat so they can arrest me.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2011
zeeleso:

Got it from their campaign team, Mr scammer detector. Contact any of them via their site  www.Buhari4Change.com to confirm.

NB: I wonder how much one can get together from such a scam that would make me go through all that unnecessary stress just for a few naira. Though times are tough in naija, money is definitely not one of my problems. Besides I expect it would be quite easy to be nabbed  through such formal means,  so just in case you dont believe me, do all future 'supposed victims' a favour and report the link to Buhari's official website above or even to etisalat so they can arrest me.

Abeg make you no vex o! You would probably have saved yourself the headache by simply directing people to the appropriate link on the BB campaign website.

[size=20pt]For all the Nigerian progressives who wish our nation to move forward, kindly make your widows might contribution to the BB campaign train through the link below:[/size]

http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=1038
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by fzmorris: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=24pt]Visit the link below for the full result of the Vote Online Now Poll that was concluded yesterday.

http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/home/Result
[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
fzmorris:

Visit the link below for the full result of the Vote Online Now Poll that was concluded yesterday.

http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/home/Result

And so shall it be, by the Grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina / Atiku, Wike, Makinde, Others In Supremacy Battle For Control Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.