Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) (2313 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / Nigerians Trolls Nigerian Lady Who Said Only Financial People Can Handle Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2020
wink smiley

Well, this thread is for those that are still doubting if Covid-19 is real or not even after reading the experience of a nairalander on Frontpage.

On 9th of April, i was discharged from the hospital i was secretly being treated . Truthfully saying, It was a very sad day for me.

I was properly taking care of. Fed mostly with Oranges. I was injected with Chloroquine 3 times. Then, given 1 tablet of a medicine they refused telling me its name. But i have seen it before when i had typhoid fever. It's capsule color is Yellow and Red mixed with paracetamol, Appetite drug and one other tea spoon of syrup. I didn't have much symptoms or maybe, i am used to Malaria fever and typhoid.

On 4th April, i complained against the doctor assigned to me. I accused him for being rude but, actually it was because of his strong face. A nurse was then assigned to me. Men, i know its going to be a great experience immediately i saw her.

On the hospital bed, i started making advances but she refused due to fear of getting sacked. She does not sleep properly and that always made me to stay awake all through the night imagining what that curvy Ass will look like on my bed grinding my dick. I kept struggling with this for two nights . I then decided to help myself out. I removed my bed cover and perforated my foam into two places . Then, whenever medicine is brought to me, i will save the nylon. At night while she is sleeping, i will wear the nylon and Bleep my bed staring at her panties. When i am done ejaculating, i will wrap up the nylon and insert it into the other hole to prevent cleaners from catching me.

I continued till 8th April night, as i was vigorously lashing my foam, i never knew that stone faced doctor was upstairs looking at me. At a point, he came down to check if everything was alright with me. Immediately he opened the door, i shockingly adjusted which made him suspect he went further to check me... It was a very shameful experience that night.

He angrily discharged me the next morning for misconduct after only one negative test. And now, am back to my daily routine.

Beware Nairalanders! Covid-19 is real.

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Felimax(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2020
Very real indeed!
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Oluromantic: 2:48pm On May 15, 2020
They treated the wrong sickness.

U had mental-19

2 Likes

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by TransflectTP(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Who is still doubting it?
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2020
Oluromantic:
U had mental-19
Not at all.
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Enoch07: 3:09pm On May 15, 2020
but just imagine your behavior sef, sick person for that matter. but omo this nurse can cure any sickness I tell u

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Kingsteve(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2020
Oluromantic:

U had mental-19

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
TransflectTP:
Who is still doubting it?
Many nigerians
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2020
Felimax:
Very real indeed!
Yes
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by kodded(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2020
Kolo - 1-9 birus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2020
kodded:
Kolo - 1-9 birus grin grin grin
But, I am being serious here.
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
Oluromantic:

U had mental-19
with craze 19
His case is treated at Yaba Left not just anyhow hospital
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Charge: 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
My brother, do you know how many foams i bursted during my Secondary school days?
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Donald95(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
with craze 19 His case is treated at Yaba Left not just anyhow hospital
His account is even more clear than the other rubbish that made frontpage
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
with craze 19 His case is treated at Yaba Left not just anyhow hospital
Do I resemble you?
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2020
Charge:
My brother, do you know how many foams i bursted during my Secondary school days?

Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
Scientists:

Do I resemble you?
oga MI I was just playing along ni naw
Re: Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga MI I was just playing along ni naw

Okay. No vex

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi And Nairamarley Fights Over Regina Daniels At Airport / Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me / Erica Exposes Her Bare Bumbum While Sleeping With Kiddwaya On Couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.