Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me (2318 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Donjay2(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2020
I met this girl three years ago when I came to abia state. ASA girl precisely.we both goes to same church. After her graduation last year, we started dating, I found out that we both loved each to point that I called my mom and inform her that I have seen my wife. So she urge me to bring her home wish we still making plans to go cos am from Delta State. Just one morning she called me that she is tired of sitting at home waiting to go for her NYSC that she intend working since her in-law is the HRM of the company I worked, I said no problem. Right from when she started working, I started noticing some changes. She no longer pick my calls on time, anytime I see her, she is always with different guys, if I don't call her, she will never call me. If I ask her to come over now so we talk, always giving me excuse.but this was the same girl that will always do everything to hear my voice three times a day, always doing anything possible to be with me. Now am confused, don't what to do.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by jeffizy(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2020
You have been sidelined.

I hate to tell you this, but in your own interest, consider stepping down from the marriage plans for now.

She has started enjoying the lustful attention of men........ Men that work, that earn money.

At this stage, only luck can bring her passion for you back.

You can talk to her, let her know how the situation affects you and set a time frame in your mind for her to change .
If she doesn't, make yourself very single and ready to mingle.

23 Likes

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by donbachi(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Level don change.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by chigoziri2403(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Ignore her, don't bother her again Never fight for attention, You deserve who deserves you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by decatalyst(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Nah jealousy dey worry you. Seeing her talk to different guys nah eim dey increase your blood level.

You don't expect a jobless person to still act like they are jobless when they have a job. Those phone calls, chats and seeing will reasonably reduce. And it seems you didn't prepare your mind for this. From what you wrote up there, you may be very possessive and you don't even know it.

On the flip side, you may schedule a crucial conversation session with her. Tell her your observation, watch her reaction, clues and body language. Don't ever base your submission on her words. Don't make that mistake. Study her body language, she can't hide or coat that.

If she doesn't love you or want you no more, please don't act like a sissy. Life goes on. Never beg for attention, time and love.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Nairaland gradually turning to Joro page...
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Read your story yourself and YOU WILL GLARINGLY SEE WHAT DAFUQ YOU SHOULD DO!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by jidamsel43(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Let the sleeping dog lie. Leave her alone and face your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Nicklaus619(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2020
OP, stop communicating with her and cut all ties with her, it makes you look cheap and desperate, marriage ain't relationship, and if she is your destined wife, she will come begging and everything will turn out fine,

but for now, let her be, in fact stop calling her and stop picking her calls. If she truly yours, she will find you and come begging. Try this and thank me later cool

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2020
jeffizy:
You have been sidelined.

I hate to tell you this, but in your own interest, consider stepping down from the marriage plans for now.

She has started enjoying the lustful attention of men........ Men that work, that earn money.

At this stage, only luck can bring her passion for you back.
Bro take this advice.. She have seen guys more loaded and frosh than you.

You can talk to her, let her know how the situation affects you and set a time frame in your mind for her to change .
If she doesn't, make yourself very single and ready to mingle.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by shawnfamous(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
u haven't talked her into what u are passing through, she probably doesn't even know it's affecting u this bad, u come here to ask different people of their opinion concerning ur relationship. I don't know how u guys think sef.. pathetic. I suggest u kill her. maybe u will take this advice
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by tayewomi(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
I just don't why u disturbing yourself waving to a vehicle that is gone already,Nothing is constant in life people change it's very constant,my advice work on yourself and enjoy your life with other ladies,if she's for you she will come back and if she doesn't she's not yours..
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2020
I'm so sorry to break it to you, but your girlfriend has a boyfriend who obviously is not you.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Donjay2:
I met this girl three years ago when I came to abia state. ASA girl precisely.we both goes to same church. After her graduation last year, we started dating, I found out that we both loved each to point that I called my mom and inform her that I have seen my wife. So she urge me to bring her home wish we still making plans to go cos am from Delta State. Just one morning she called me that she is tired of sitting at home waiting to go for her NYSC that she intend working since her in-law is the HRM of the company I worked, I said no problem. Right from when she started working, I started noticing some changes. She no longer pick my calls on time, anytime I see her, she is always with different guys, if I don't call her, she will never call me. If I ask her to come over now so we talk, always giving me excuse.but this was the same girl that will always do everything to hear my voice three times a day, always doing anything possible to be with me. Now am confused, don't what to do.
From today start having an open mind and by this I mean start looking out for anyone who has potential of replacing her and while at it, return same amount of commitment she is putting. This is because incase things dont later work out, you wont feel like you wasted time. Right now slow down when it comes to her matter, there is no need of asking her about her behavior. she knows what she is doing, just make sure you reduce the attention you are giving her.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
u haven't talked her into what u are passing through, she probably doesn't even know it's affecting u this bad, u come here to ask different people of their opinion concerning ur relationship. I don't know how u guys think sef.. pathetic. I suggest u kill her. maybe u will take this advice
Omo you wan tell me say she nor know wetin she dey do? I dey laugh you.
Talking to her at this moment about how you lack her attention is like giving her your power and her pride will raise to x3. even if you must make her know she is not doing well it must be some indirect ways.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
Talking to her at this moment about how you lack her attention is like giving her your power and her pride will raise to x3. even if you must make her know she is doing well it must be some indirect ways.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by infogenius(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ur relationship with her has kleg at the moment.

Stop calling her, try and forget her. Hang out with more prettier babes and of course let her notice it.
And if u're not into babes, develop urself to pursue ur dreams.
The moment ur life takes a better dimension, better girls will start flocking around you.

Girls are not worth the stress Biko.
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by javaRookie: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
bad business
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by Odion2016(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Something else like chicken or eja tutu,,which one pls??
Re: Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me by shawnfamous(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
stanliwise:
Talking to her at this moment about how you lack her attention is like giving her your power and her pride will raise to x3. even if you must make her know she is doing well it must be some indirect ways.
bros.. see ehn. never laugh me o. if woman dey misbehave, wetin man go do? misbehave follow am?
no na. e geh as e b.. na to call am to order.. if she say her ear deaf. leave am Waka.. life pass that one, mk person dey rush things o

(1) (Reply)

15 Annoying Habits We Unknowingly Have / Questions For The Ladies / Anyone Know What This Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.