Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (96310 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Alexpetra: 10:24am On May 16, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?
WE GAINED COVID-19 .
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 10:25am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
My aim is education and information, look! you cannot come on here and make such serious claims and accussations without proof, You may hate the chinese that much but not everyone does, I do business with the chinese, i employ chinese people, chinese people live in my house as tenants, i ve shared food and drinks with the chinese and no time did i feel in danger or hated by these guys.

you may have been blinded by your so much hate towards the chinese so much that you may never find out who the chinese are individually.

Did you know that some Blacks/ Africans/nigerians are married to chinese women in china? and all over the world? they even have mixed chinese children..

I dont hate the chinese...

The Nigerian economy is not benefiting anything from the chinese economy, but rather a dump ground without investment return whatsoever. dont be selfish because of personal gains or marital ties while ridiculing the lives of millions which depend on same dwindling economy.

The chinese you house and whom work for you, are they producing or importing from china and branding your name?
Are they transferring knowledge or are you just a channel of distribution?..

I have given you facts with international links on discrimination to Africans practised in Nigeria and china itself, these are factual and not as a result of hate.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Enoch07: 10:42am On May 16, 2020
coputa:
The cause of the fight has already affected you.
my brother!! I just tire
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 11:01am On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=MuchAdo post=89594972]

Sssh!!! You rant a lot.

If Donald Trump could not lose when he was outside the White House, he will NEVER lose when he's inside it.

You can take that to the bank... [/s]

Even with rigging machines, Jonathan lost an election. In the US where it is harder to rig, any Presidents can lose election. G Bush lost to Clinton in recent memory.
Obviously, you are very naive and can't reason at all.
Your dull thinking is very typical. Shhhhh, go back to bed.

It's either you are a kid or you have short term memory.

George W Bush successfully rigged his way into a second term.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by jaafree: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Well I see this going south at the end.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2020
Esseite:

I dont hate the chinese...

The Nigerian economy is not benefiting anything from the chinese economy, but rather a dump ground without investment return whatsoever. dont be selfish because of personal gains or marital ties while ridiculing the lives of millions which depend on same dwindling economy.

The chinese you house and whom work for you, are they producing or importing from china and branding your name?
Are they transferring knowledge or are you just a channel of distribution?..

I have given you facts with international links on discrimination to Africans practised in Nigeria and china itself, these are factual and not as a result of hate.
Okay, I can understand if you say nigerian government doesn't gain anything from the chinese economy, infact, you are correct, it is the reverse. The chinese government and economy have always been like that anyway, they do not invest where there are no gains. so are other countries of the world. China steals tech. ideas from other countries.

But as it appears nigerian goverment will not now nor will ever cut ties with the chinese, they are waist deep in debt with the chinese. china has bought into the nigerian economy heavily, i am afraid Nigerians and Nigeria FG will have to put up with the chinese in their country for a never ending period.

I only felt the need to respond because you claimed racism individually and gave an example of Mcdee in china and a chinese restuarant in nigeria.

No they are not importing and branding my name, they always insist on their own brand and i run a construction firm and employs them mannually.

Okay, I get it! i understand your point better now.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by sagacioustony: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
I don't care about what Donald Trump want to gain in whole thing happening, what I know is that he is the only president that has come out boldly to accuse the Chinese Government about this coronavirus pandemic. Till tomorrow he still stands on by his world, the Chinese know that what the is saying is true that's why they have never respond aggressive rather diplomatic.

Chinese are really heartless. The evidence is there dealings with Nigerians working with them.

Nigeria government think the Chinese Government are helping them in loan and infrastructural development well I wish them good luck in their dealings, but I'm afraid they are dealing with devil incarnate, by the time the Chinese Government come for the Nigerian government will pay with there life if care is not taking. Fortunately by then those who made the covenant and sold the country are no more there to pay for it.

The case is like what was writing in the Holy Bible
Lamentations chapter 5:7
"Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.

Thank you happy weekend
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by gawu1: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:

If you ever insult me again you will have yourself to blame

Go through all my posts ,I am.not the sort of person you play Al these your abnormal childish games with. I am not one of the street thugs you play with and hangout with

Do not ever insult me again

You will not be warned again.
Hahaha grin grin grin. The thing pained you big. I like your groaning wink
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by tammie24: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.
you are the natural born slave
A slave who doesn't even know he's a slave
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by SIRTee15: 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
Nefort:

Black Americans in the US were attacking Asians because of the Coronavirus. I think this is what made the Chinese act that way towards those Africans. Before the event happened many Africans have been visiting China and we don't hear anything about discrimination.

Anyway, don't blame the Chinese for taking advantage of you if you aren't smart. People will always take advantage of loopholes and it is up to you to be smart and cover up those loopholes of exploitation. So don't blame the Chinese of taking advantage of opportunities when they see one.

That's why I dont blame china for outsmarting the rest of the world.....
Chinese are smart people, those guys can sniff a loophole million of miles away and ruthlessly exploit you.....

But people shouldn't make it look like china is doing anyone a favour....
no they are not....
They are simply looking after themselves and their economy...
Other countries should be allowed to the same.....

for example, nigeria shouldn't be import dependent on china....consumer goods.
we should develop our own supply chain and manufacturing.....
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

It's either you are a kid or you have short term memory.

George W Bush successfully rigged his way into a second term.

I'm more than convinced that you are a kid with no memory or was born after 1992.

In 1992 US general election, the contest was between G Bush (W Bush's Father), Bill Clinton and Ross Perot, a Texas oil Billionaire.
I voted in that election and I remember it like yesterday - Clinton won.
Before there was W Bush, G Bush was the President from 1988 to 1992. Before then he was the Vice President to Ronald Reagan for 8 years
When I try to educate all these young folks on Nairaland, take it that it's coming from experience and knowledge. Just ask, instead of tring to argue topics in which you have no clue.

Your demi god Tramp, is also going to lose just like G H BUSH in 1992.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by tallfact: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?

What my country and its wealthy people are not providing! If most manufacturing companies are owned by foreigners, what do you expect? We need to wake up as a country and do the needful before it will be too late. Sometimes money is not everything but people.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Staphylococcus: 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
sagacioustony:
I don't care about what Donald Trump want to gain in whole thing happening, what I know is that he is the only president that has come out boldly to accuse the Chinese Government about this coronavirus pandemic. Till tomorrow he still stands on by his world, the Chinese know that what the is saying is true that's why they have never respond aggressive rather diplomatic.

Chinese are really heartless. The evidence is there dealings with Nigerians working with them.

Nigeria government think the Chinese Government are helping them in loan and infrastructural development well I wish them good luck in their dealings, but I'm afraid they are dealing with devil incarnate, by the time the Chinese Government come for the Nigerian government will pay with there life if care is not taking. Fortunately by then those who made the covenant and sold the country are no more there to pay for it.

The case is like what was writing in the Holy Bible
Lamentations chapter 5:7
"Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.

Thank you happy weekend

You are not current.

Blaming China wa Trumps`s last resort when he was under fire. As at January and February, He was praising China. The tone changed when America got hit badly and their was no one else to blame for his incompetence.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
No matter how you look you will always have women feeling attracted to you, for the simple pure fact that you are a man. But the problem is that you may not like the kind of girls attracted to you.

Topman insight.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
As an average guy you might see a fat girl attracted to you but thats not the kind of girl you like. But in life you don't get what you want but what you deserve. If you want a hot girl then you have to upgrade your lifestyle.
(Topman Nuggets)
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 6:08pm On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm more than convinced that you are a kid with no memory or was born after 1992.

In 1992 US general election, the contest was between G Bush (W Bush's Father), Bill Clinton and Ross Perot, a Texas oil Billionaire.
I voted in that election and I remember it like yesterday - Clinton won.
Before there was W Bush, G Bush was the President from 1988 to 1992. Before then he was the Vice President to Ronald Reagan for 8 years
When I try to educate all these young folks on Nairaland, take it that it's coming from experience and knowledge. Just ask, instead of tring to argue topics in which you have no clue.

Your demi god Tramp, is also going to lose just like G H BUSH in 1992.

I was referring to George W Bush, the son of George H.W. Bush!

His feat - rigging his way into a second term - is far more recent than the history you are telling me!! He defeated John Kerry to win a second term. And the election was far from free and fair. Are you this dull

Trump will win with a landslide this time around... cool
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

I was referring to George W Bush, the son of George H.W. Bush!

His feat - rigging his way into a second term - is far more recent than the history you are telling me!! He defeated John Kerry to win a second term. And the election was far from free and fair. Are you this dull

Trump will win with a landslide this time around... cool

Rubbish. I was giving you an example of how G Bush lost in 1992 , you then came back with the convoluted trash, now you trying to change the story.
You are more than confused. Go back and read the story from scratch. What has G W Bush got to do with my argument? Nothing. Just accept that you are confused and you don't know jack about what you are talking about. BYE.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..
First of all ask your God and saviour trump what single evidence he has that the virus was created in a Chinese lab....oh,I forgot, you're just brain-dead like him undecided
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:

Rubbish. I was giving you an example of how G Bush lost in 1992 , you then came back with the convoluted trash, now you trying to change the story.
You are more than confused. Go back and read the story from scratch. What has G W Bush got to do with my argument? Nothing. Just accept that you are confused and you don't know jack about what you are talking about. BYE.

Just shut up! At least now you have realised your memory weakness.

Hitherto, I have been talking about Trump winning a second term at all cost even if it takes rigging. You said no, it can't happen in USA. Then I went ahead to show you when it happened in recent history when George W Bush won a second term by hook and crook.
Stupidly, you went about telling me about the senior Bush alongside other inconsequential rants thereby proving that your brain had forgotten there was a junior Bush who later served 2 terms... embarassed

So how did I change the story

Bye, dullarrrrd! angry
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

Just shut up! At least now you have realised your memory weakness.

Hitherto, I have been talking about Trump winning a second term at all cost even if it takes rigging. You said no, it can't happen in USA. Then I went ahead to show you when it happened in recent history when George W Bush won a second term by hook and crook.
Stupidly, you went about telling me about the senior Bush alongside other inconsequential rants thereby proving that your brain had forgotten there was a junior Bush who later served 2 terms... embarassed

So how did I change the story

Bye, dullarrrrd! angry

Tired of educating dumb dumb like you, especially one that can lie and change the topic on a dime.
Your own level of stupidity is out of this world. Keep it up.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:

Tired of educating dumb dumb like you, especially one that can lie and change the topic on a dime.
Your own level of stupidity is out of this world. Keep it up.

Abeg gerrout! Empty barrel!!
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

Abeg gerrout! Empty barrel!!

Your mumuness, imbecility and stupidity must be inherited. It's in your DNA. Hope you have not passed it down to some innocent kids. God forbid.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 8:00pm On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:

Your mumuness, imbecility and stupidity must be inherited. It's in your DNA. Hope you have not passed it down to some innocent kids. God forbid.

Alas, you have unveiled yourself as a typical pigggidddiooot... grin I won't join you in the gutter... grin tongue
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

Alas, you have unveiled yourself as a typical pigggidddiooot... grin I won't join you in the gutter... grin tongue

The imbecilic ignoramus retard that lives permanently in the gutter is now denying his own inherited enclave. Better crawl back into the gutter that you emerged from along with other brainwashed monkeys and go to sleep.

STFU and GET LOST.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
Osidazz19:

The imbecilic ignoramus retard that lives permanently in the gutter is now denying his own inherited enclave. Better crawl back into the gutter that you emerged from along with other brainwashed monkeys and go to sleep.

STFU and GET LOST.
[/s]

Ode! angry
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Tunks2017(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Useless racist Chinese exploiters .........
Africa will be more prosperous without China......

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by budaatum: 2:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Shormiey:
China and the US are better off cooperating to end the pandemic for the sake of reviving the economy and rebooting industrial production, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Friday.

Zhao said this at a media briefing while commenting on U.S. President Donald Trump’s warning that bilateral ties might be halted over Beijing’s alleged responsibility for unleashing the coronavirus.

On Thursday, Trump said in an interview with Fox News that the US might cut all ties with China in light of Beijing’s coronavirus-related policies.

“The stable development of U.S.-Chinese relations is in fundamental interest of people from both countries and is also favourable for global peace and stability.

“China and the United States should now strengthen cooperation in combating the COVID-19 epidemic in order to defeat the coronavirus as soon as possible, cure patients, resume production, and develop the economy,” the spokesman said.

Trump has repeatedly claimed, although with no evidence provided, that the virus that caused deaths, lockdowns, and economic standstill all around the world had in fact been developed in a lab in Wuhan, a Chinese city in the Hubei province from where the first reports of an abnormal respiratory disease came last December.

The U.S. president has threatened China with consequences if its responsibility for unleashing the virus gets proven.

Asked by the host on Thursday to comment on a statement by one of the U.S. senators that the U.S. could stop issuing visas to Chinese students in retaliation, Trump said that his country could possibly go as far as cutting all bilateral ties altogether.

China has so far consistently denied the accusations, stressing that its policies were transparent throughout the outbreak.

Source: https://punchng.com/china-replies-trump-over-threat-to-cut-off-ties/

Here would be a good place for trump to start.

ZooOga:
Is China still trending in this NL thread? wink

Donald Trump maintained a stake in Trump Tower when he became president, and with it, a financial connection to the Chinese government http://on.forbes.com/6011G76Jc by
@DanAlexander21

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12561687_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Kingnutts(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Chris1987:

I can’t trade word with you... it’s because of people like you that keeps voting for stupid leaders that keeps f,... you guys analy enjoy your change

hello, u tried sending an email, u can reach me on 08176427545

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.