Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (96210 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Clinton207: 12:26am On May 16, 2020
China Phones.
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by lanrex101: 12:47am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
china is more focused on USA...they failed to realise that Europe,anti-china Asians like Japan,India,Korea, Taiwan etc and south Americans are just waiting for the pandemic to end b4 joining hands with USA to kill china
Oga how did you know all these?

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Wisemaneasy: 1:05am On May 16, 2020
Osidazz19:
Trump is merely looking for distractions from his abject failure in response to the Covid -19 chaos. We the voters will not be deceived nor swayed with his infantile attempt at changing the narratives. Nov 3rd can't get here fast enough.

While the dotard is busy bashing China in public for election purpose, the orangutan idiot, his daughter and son in law are busy importing from China on daily basis. Ivanka Products are made in China, everything at Marlago and other TRAMP's properties are filled with Chinese made products.

This is all for election showmanship. We know better though, only the rednecks and some dumb dumb will fall for his theatrics.

You no get sense at all
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 1:07am On May 16, 2020
timesup234:
You are brainwashed. Bring in the data let me educate you. America the most overrated shithole ever. Somalia and Sudan are trillion times better than America

Now it's clear you are a two year old with a fancy arse phone
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 1:11am On May 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Any Nigerian supporting China over the USA is insane

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by kabillionaire(m): 1:38am On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by kabillionaire(m): 1:41am On May 16, 2020
So China is backing down from locking horns with Uncle Trump now, I thought they wanted to counter-sue him if he dare sue them before

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by eezer(m): 2:26am On May 16, 2020
i wonder hw did china caused d pain dis virus started in china trump is useless and he should keep his dirty mouth shut dont ever believe anything he is saying he is a liar blaming obama 4 domestic failure blaming china 4 international faillure trouble maker trump a failed thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 2:48am On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

Get sense, and fvck off with yr slave mentality

Get the fvck out with your enslaved Obama wife's pussy.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by livebyday(m): 3:55am On May 16, 2020
gawu1:

Lies! Pigs never for ones supported Buhari. They have always remain loyal to their darling party PDP, which Buhari has never been a member of.
Maybe, you are even one of those pigs. tongue

If you ever insult me again you will have yourself to blame

Go through all my posts ,I am.not the sort of person you play Al these your abnormal childish games with. I am not one of the street thugs you play with and hangout with

Do not ever insult me again

You will not be warned again.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by 7mentrouble(m): 4:08am On May 16, 2020
Beware of Chinko

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by arnold123: 4:13am On May 16, 2020
Dew04:
This whole situation has made me dislike the average Chinese man.
don't dislike someone you haven't seen physically or came across because that person might be of great help to u but by "disliking" na urself u dey do! DONT LET THE MEDIA INFLUENCE YOU TO THINK OUT OF RANGE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Osidazz19: 4:31am On May 16, 2020
[[s]quote author=MuchAdo post=89594972]

Sssh!!! You rant a lot.

If Donald Trump could not lose when he was outside the White House, he will NEVER lose when he's inside it.

You can take that to the bank... [/quote][/s]

Even with rigging machines, Jonathan lost an election. In the US where it is harder to rig, any Presidents can lose election. G Bush lost to Clinton in recent memory.
Obviously, you are very naive and can't reason at all.
Your dull thinking is very typical. Shhhhh, go back to bed.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by dragunov: 4:46am On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..
I bet you are one of those IPOb goons who put their trust in Trump to save them. An ordinary man like them who is perhaps the most dubious president the US has ever touted.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by dragunov: 4:52am On May 16, 2020
Wisemaneasy:

You no get sense at all

You're the senseless one, maricon
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by robbase: 6:33am On May 16, 2020
PDJT:
-Is anyone still in doubt that the Coronavirus was developed and unleashed in Wuhan, China?
of course, it came from Wuhan.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by emusmithyy(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.

That is your opinion. Don't enforce it on others.

I'm quite sure you have no fact to this farce of yours.

You just open your mouth, bleeeeehhhh
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by emusmithyy(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2020
ajayi316:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country and repatriate your forex..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports..

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance..

They have indirectly crashed smiley grin

You had to copy someone's post?

Atleast give your own opinion. Smh
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Esseite:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/fg-shuts-down-chinese-restaurant-that-refused-to-serve-nigerians-in-lagos-2.html
One case in nigeria, Only in nigeria.

So where is the Mcdonald's No black allowed restuarant?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by coputa(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2020
Enoch07:
that's their problem biko, they should not bother us wen the fight starts.
The cause of the fight has already affected you.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 8:42am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
One case in nigeria, Only in nigeria.

So where is the Mcdonald's No black allowed restuarant?

One case in Nigeria!!!... any case in China?
The mc-donalds is in China before world public outrage made them shut it down, and that was referred to "all dark skinned"..
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Esseite:

One case in Nigeria!!!... any case in China?
The mc-donalds is in China before world public outrage made them shut it down, and that was referred to "all dark skinned"..

Yes, one case, which was shut down anyway. I don't know any case in china, you tell me!

look! if the mcdonald in china was shut down too then it didn't happen. as i ve said Mcdee is not a chinese brand Mcdee will not tolerate racism.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MrPRevailer(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
china is more focused on USA...they failed to realise that Europe,anti-china Asians like Japan,India,Korea, Taiwan etc and south Americans are just waiting for the pandemic to end b4 joining hands with USA to kill china

But you didn't know that CHINA controls U.N now and has a high influence on the E.U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ITPGQLeJ4
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by martineverest(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
MrPRevailer:

But you didn't know that CHINA controls U.N now and has a high influence on the E.U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ITPGQLeJ4
��������

I laff at your naiive link
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by broswilli: 9:06am On May 16, 2020
While US scientist claims that the virus was developed in the US and also sponsored by the US government. Since he has not arrested a man named Faucci this Mr Trump may be a very dangerous person. I would advice Nigerians to be careful how they support him.

EMPEROR NERO whose name was encoded as 666 was loved by all and was actually a double edged individual.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
gypsey:
Yes, one case, which was shut down anyway. I don't know any case in china, you tell me!

look! if the mcdonald in china was shut down too then it didn't happen. as i ve said Mcdee is not a chinese brand Mcdee will not tolerate racism.

Of course there is no black owned restaurant in china restricted to just black in china.

I really dont know your aim... but for it to have affected an international brand (mc-donalds), it sure affected a good number of local brands.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-52274326&ved=2ahUKEwjkwIib_bfpAhUP0uAKHX65B04QFjAMegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1ryJKke8Ha-O5SlyEihbK5&ampcf=1
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MrPRevailer(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
��������

I laff at your naiive link

Next time,
Laff instead at your lack of mobile data. wink
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2020
Esseite:

Of course there is no black owned restaurant in china restricted to just black in china.

I really dont know your aim... but for it to have affected an international brand (mc-donalds), it sure affected a good number of local brands.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-52274326&ved=2ahUKEwjkwIib_bfpAhUP0uAKHX65B04QFjAMegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1ryJKke8Ha-O5SlyEihbK5&ampcf=1
My aim is education and information, look! you cannot come on here and make such serious claims and accussations without proof, You may hate the chinese that much but not everyone does, I do business with the chinese, i employ chinese people, chinese people live in my house as tenants, i ve shared food and drinks with the chinese and no time did i feel in danger or hated by these guys.

you may have been blinded by your so much hate towards the chinese so much that you may never find out who the chinese are individually.

Did you know that some Blacks/ Africans/nigerians are married to chinese women in china? and all over the world? they even have mixed chinese children..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.