Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (96191 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Jostoman: 8:43pm On May 15, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
Donald fraud the ipob Lord and Savior is a madman and if care is not taken he will cause ww3 with his unguarded vituperation
anybody who love wickedness like you will also love china

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by frankson1(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Correcto:
American will lose but China will lose more if US companies leave.

They will...but do you know how many American companies wrote to Trump to end the trade war?

It’s not going to be easy for the both countries and the consumers of the products from China.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by bastardson: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralPula:
It will deeply tell on the China's economy should Us cut the ties with them..

Most of the multinational companies that are producing stuffs in china are not own by the Chinese. For example, Apple products. You'll see design in Cali, made in china..( The company making them in china isn't own by the Chinese.) So on like that!

Google search Foxconn... They made Play stations and Xbox, blackberry, Nokia and so on!
But dem dey Taiwan not China
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by livebyday(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.
[/s]

WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!

WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT THE PIGS WHO SUPPORT BUHARI THEN?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Otunbastevo(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2020
Donald Trump, the Potus, remains the best President of all time. China Must pay darely for this atrocity to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by 2tec(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2020
Hello Friends,

Is the pandemic forcing your business to record losses?

Regardless of the industry/ sector that you operate in, we can help you to bounce back in fortunes!

At BaseAfrique, we assist businesses to reach their target market and make their customers handy via our IT Solutions (Applications).

Our technology is not only affordable but also negotiable!

Check my signature, let's get enterprising
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Psoul(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Job losses.....

Social unrest

America still has the upper hand here

There is one last koboko to flog China if they are still stubborn

It'll be a 50-50 loss. U.S Citizens will lose job. If they withdraw franchise from China for production and chose to produce by themselves, the product will be very costly. China will go back and produce the same product and sell at a very cheap rate. The American version of that product will be patronised be only few wealthy individuals.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by tony5(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2020
jayworld15:

Go read about the WW2... you’ll know USSR and Germany were allies before Adolf Hitler struck USSR. Even Russia won’t try supporting China. Take the case of Iran as example and examine with all the hullabaloos at the beginning, supporting Iran but did they stop US from slapping sanctions on Iran even amidst coronavirus? Your answer is as good as mine.
Yes, They Were Ally But It Later Continued After WWII. They Ussr Established A Military Might Of Half A Million Soldier With Weaponeries. It Was After The Germans Agreed To Unite Breaking The Berlin War, That Was When The Ussr Troops Had To Leave But For China And Usa, Russia Would Rather Sly Usa To Usa Because They Have Better Chance Dominating The World Economy. All This Country You Think Can Not Arm Usa Are Been Held Back For Some Reason Even Though We Know Usa Will Later Ruin Them But They Will Never Forget Such Incident In Their History. I Have Alot To Say But Let Me Drop My Pen For Now
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by ojobek: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
USA always cry that they want developing and under develop countries to grow but it is a lie,once they see you making head way,they look for means to bring you down.This lockdown give me opportunity to watch Trump ranting about how they make China,I pity the guy sha cos it is too late.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MrSly(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.
It is still better than supporting Buhari.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Karex81(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2020
USA need China, more than China needs USA. Now China has impose ban on apple, Google, Qualcomm.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Finemanas(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
I just hate The Chinese man
although am not supporting Trump or the US
D. Trump is making a lot of noise since this pandemic and I feel is because of the election coming up

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by richard870(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2020
frankson1:

.... And at cheap rates too. Most of them would have saved for another year or two to be able to purchase the phones they are using now.
You are absolutely correct bro. Apple already made them believe you would have to pay a fortune to own a smartphone.

Some ill-informed people will say "apple produce quality" I tell them to shut it pending the time they buy a Chinese branded phone that has no capability of detecting a sim card.

PS- I'm not supporting china in any way, just stating the obvious in terms of how deeply they have impacted the world today.

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by richard870(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

You dont know what you are talking about...
Trust me
You dont

The guy you quoted is right
Congrats to both of you.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by KoredeOG: 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?

Used product
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:45pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

Most of the multinational companies that are producing stuffs in china are not own by the Chinese. For example, Apple products. You'll see design in Cali, made in china..( The company making them in china isn't own by the Chinese.) So on like that!

Google search Foxconn... They made Play stations and Xbox, blackberry, Nokia and so on!
So why are all those American companies in China? Have you asked yourself? Is it because they love China so much or is it out of pity for China?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Basher8583: 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..

I'm sure you would have said same for Adolf Hitler..... The way you people think hen

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On May 15, 2020
Correcto:
So you even know what a world war is? Every time una go dey shout world war 3.
check my profile you'll know I know about war
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by budaatum: 10:03pm On May 15, 2020
After you all finish your gra gra over China

https://www.nairaland.com/5860514/trump-says-us-access-vaccine

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by chaloskyx: 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
All of you putting mouth into us china relations whats going on is equivalent to to boys fighting over a girl. the girl in question is global economic dominance. just leave them and focus on learning how to develop our country and be self independent. its because of our over dependency that we are carrying this matter on our head because we owe our lenders the US IMF world bank and china due to our numerous loans as such if this bickering between them continue it would affect our means to payback our loans and default on its payment which would only spell doom for us.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by luluman: 10:21pm On May 15, 2020
Boo
Righteousness89:

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

That's right. True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by luluman: 10:23pm On May 15, 2020
Enoch07:
that's their problem biko, they should not bother us wen the fight starts.
US & China will fight & it will not affect you? Nairaland is narrowing people's reasoning.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Ryan14(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hmmmm

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Correcto: 11:06pm On May 15, 2020
Lol
TheSourcerer:
check my profile you'll know I know about war

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by lastempero: 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

India,korea,vietnam,Malaysia and the rest of the asian tigers can cater for that when the time comes,already Japan is giving incentives to its companies over there to leave. In the next 10 yrs china will be reduced.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by gawu1: 11:34pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I think the Chinese reply was more matured and penetrating.
The better the two cooperate at this difficult time the better for the two and the world at large.
China of today grew out of China of yesteryears.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Enoch07: 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
luluman:
US & China will fight & it will not affect you? Nairaland is narrowing people's reasoning.
"spacious reasoning" pls go and settle their quarrel for us. itk
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by SeriouslySense(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2020
Thanks for the observation, it's precise.
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by gawu1: 11:47pm On May 15, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!

WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT THE PIGS WHO SUPPORT BUHARI THEN?

Lies! Pigs never for ones supported Buhari. They have always remain loyal to their darling party PDP, which Buhari has never been a member of.
Maybe, you are even one of those pigs. tongue

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by proprince(m): 11:53pm On May 15, 2020
China will turn everyone to slave if they become world power.

Thank God for US still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 11:53pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

No problem. Nov will soon be here before you know it. Pls don't blame some unseen characters when he finally loses.
I can just see the list of excuses now, oh it's election fraud, it's the immigrants voting, it's Obama, it's Buhari, it's the Anti Christ, it's the Muslims, it's the deep State, it's the black folks, it's the Chinese.
And I'm sure Dotard Trump will blame everyone but himself. In fact they might need the police to get that narcissistic Orangutan out of the White House.
Just watch

Sssh!!! You rant a lot.

If Donald Trump could not lose when he was outside the White House, he will NEVER lose when he's inside it.

You can take that to the bank...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.